Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

LOL, I wish I could have seen this stuff as it happened.

How the Hell did people buy into this so easily??? Didn't the date give anything away?? LOL

Tx isn't so much gone as he is just posting under a new name.

What? LOL

You serious???

:rl:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You laughed at the people on the 1st 32 pages and say how can they fall for this crap? I make one comment that Tx is here and you are like YOU SERIOUS? LOL.

:cheers:

But I also pointed out that the DATE should have given it away. The 18th of January doesn't exactly scream out pranks now, does it???;-)

Smizzy I would like to thank you for service to the Nation. I am sorry that you and TomShane couldn't see eye to eye. But since you have stepped down as a mod let me tell you that I hope you decide to keep posting here.

I would also like to Welcome PatsFantx as the newest Moderator. TomShane conducted the interviews while I was out. So I am catiously optimistic that it will work out.

Tx, Welcome To The Nation.

let Tex back mate!!!!

Question for JetNation --

If the Patriots lose either this weekend in the Super Bowl would you support bringing Tx back for one week so you could discuss the game with him?

Serious question though.

Yes! that's a great idea!

And just talking about it is a bad omen for the Patriots.

If the Patriots lose either this weekend in the Super Bowl would you support bringing Tx back for one week so you could discuss the game with him?

Serious question though.

See, that's the problem right there. If he could have discussed topics as a fan 90% of time there wouldn't have been a problem. The problem with TX was he only wanted to discuss topics 10% of the time...the rest was ball busting BS...however, if you like that type of ****, it's your board as I've always said.

See, that's the problem right there. If he could have discussed topics as a fan 90% of time there wouldn't have been a problem. The problem with TX was he only wanted to discuss topics 10% of the time...the rest was ball busting BS...however, if you like that type of ****, it's your board as I've always said.

The discuss the game part was obviously a joke. I meant would people be interested in giving some back to him.

It won't matter because the Patriots are not going to lose.

The discuss the game part was obviously a joke. I meant would people be interested in giving some back to him.

Personally, for me, I'm not into that type of banter...that's the reason I never cared for TX. Why agitate a fan when obviously they're miserable about their particular team...I have as good of a sense of humor as the next guy, but I grew up a long time ago.

Even if the Patriots DID lose, and they won't, there's the small matter of the Jets sucking.

We need TX less than ever.

Serious question though.

i say allow him back to the lounge and give him the ability to only reply to me... i will have him saying uncle within two days and he will never want to come back ;)

i know and appreciate everyones dislike of tx... but i do miss him. i guess i could ignore him when he was being repetitive ( which i know was a lot) and banter with him when i wanted to.

i say allow him back to the lounge and give him the ability to only reply to me... i will have him saying uncle within two days and he will never want to come back ;)

i know and appreciate everyones dislike of tx... but i do miss him. i guess i could ignore him when he was being repetitive ( which i know was a lot) and banter with him when i wanted to.

That is because you are a nice person GG. Most people can only take so much busting chops.

you could still carry on a 1 way banter with him, he is still viewing this site...

as a guest or another ID.

You can also log into JI...blasphemy i know.. I'm having a blast slamming him...

I actually like Tx as a poster. He's the necessary smartass fan of the opposing team that every fan forum needs. But this is total BS. Not because it is Tx, but because you don't hand over moderating duties on a Jets forum to a Pats fan. Total BS move by both of you, Tom and Max.

The man is funny. He's actually allright in my book and I've always appreciated his humor. Some take it personally. I take it with a grain of salt. But that doesn't change the fact that naming a Pats fan a mod on a Jets site is an all out disgrace. It's bull****.

In fact, change the goddamned name of this site to AFCEastNation.com and spam it up with logo's of all AFC east teams. But to have a Pats fan representing a Jets site is an embarrasment to us as Jets fans. Period.

Change the name and design of this site. It is no longer a Jets forum with a Pats fan in charge. This is an absolute embarrasment and I am not joking at all.

A female JETS fan is 1000 times better than any Pats fan.

You 2 (Tom and Max) ghad everything just right up to know and then you go and throw a hand grenade into your own creation.

It's a JETS message board. If you want a fan of another team moderating, then call this place for what it is, an AFC East message board. But it's an absolute embarrasment having a Pats fan moderating a Jets forum. Nothing to do with what power he may or may not have. Just the simple fact he is a Pats fan. It's a digrace/

I don't feel I'm overreacting at all. It is no longer a Jets forum when it's being run and moderated by Pats fans. I'll give it till tomorrow under the strong assumption that this is a misguided April fools joke. But that's about it for me then.

Dude, the guests are probably all from other sites to be unnamed coming over to laugh at this disgrace.

I am certain he wouldn't step out of line. On any other message board in the entire internet, I think Tx is a great choice. But wht a friggin embarrasment to let a Pats fan moderate a Jets board.

Hey, why not send him out to other message boards to recruit new members. I can just see that now.... #-o

So like I said rename the friggin place and call it for what it is.

Oh boy :shutit:

Archived