Over/Under .. Pats 2006 record

SouthernJet

Over.

11-5, AFC East Champs.

Miami isn't ready to step up to New England just yet. There D is aging, trying to form into a 3-4 and over-rated and they have no secondary. Not a good thing to not have against Tom Brady and his 5-10 yard slants.

I see Miami as having more question marks than the Jets. Ronnie Brown hit the wall last year and w/o Ricky will MAYBE he'll reach a thousand-Culpepper?one hit away from the end of his career and Joey Harrington?BIG BIG ?I forsee this season a lot like 2004 all 3 teams bunched up around .500 going into December.

How about NE and Tom Brady coming back from his sports hernia operation?Ask any Jets fan about John Abraham and how long it took him to MAYBE get back to where he was when he hurt it against NE his rookie season.They said he was sailing passes because of it in 05-their RB situation is another unknown with Dillon coming to the end just as Curtis is.

OK, The over/under is 10 wins..

I say Under..

Division tougher, Pats have escaped major injury bug for years,,

First, we need this thread sticky'd so we can mock the idiots that blow their predictions. :)

Over.

Patriots are a minimum an 11 win team. The Patriots are a 12 or 13 win team.

• 5 months later...
Over.

11-5, AFC East Champs.

Miami isn't ready to step up to New England just yet. There D is aging, trying to form into a 3-4 and over-rated and they have no secondary. Not a good thing to not have against Tom Brady and his 5-10 yard slants.

WOW nice job

OK Mr. "The Pats will falter next year"

Plenty of injuries but still 11-4.

next year knucklehead, ,the tick is on for 2007. what is it with you Pats fans, cant u freakin read.

I was wrong on over/under but i have ticked you for 2007,,

its no playoffs for 2007. zip.

next year knucklehead, ,the tick is on for 2007. what is it with you Pats fans, cant u freakin read.

I was wrong on over/under but i have ticked you for 2007,,

its no playoffs for 2007. zip.

You are becoming as repetitive as GJ&H. Are you brothers? Say it with me. "The pig is ripe for the slaughter!!"

SJ is soooo smaht. The Pats are satisfied with what they have. They will make no adjustments in the offseason. I think they will also forfeit the draft - and give their two first rounders away to the Jets. Yes, Belichick will see the error of his ways and give the Pats two first rounders to Mangini as a gesture of friendship and forgiveness and because SJ says the clock is ticking. Since SJ is the Nostradamus of the Southeast, well, 'aint no fighting it. BB raises the white flag. Says sorry to his young D-line, O-line and his franchise QB. Tells Maroney, "sorry I drafted yah." Tells Kraft, "sorry, but there's no use in fighting the inevitable. The Jets will be the greatest football team in history." Tick...tick....delusional tick.....

SJ is soooo smaht. The Pats are satisfied with what they have. They will make no adjustments in the offseason. I think they will also forfeit the draft - and give their two first rounders away to the Jets. Yes, Belichick will see the error of his ways and give the Pats two first rounders to Mangini as a gesture of friendship and forgiveness and because SJ says the clock is ticking. Since SJ is the Nostradamus of the Southeast, well, 'aint no fighting it. BB raises the white flag. Says sorry to his young D-line, O-line and his franchise QB. Tells Maroney, "sorry I drafted yah." Tells Kraft, "sorry, but there's no use in fighting the inevitable. The Jets will be the greatest football team in history." Tick...tick....delusional tick.....

now dont get your granny panties in a wad.

Its just the way it is. I have never been wrong when i have used the Tick.

Just the way it is.

Its ESP. What can I say.

Pats will not make playoffs in 2007. I dont know why. maybe they continue to slip, or injuries. They just wont make playoffs. You will see. It will happen. Seriously, it will happen.

Tick, tick, tick for pats in 2007

now dont get your granny panties in a wad.

Its just the way it is. I have never been wrong when i have used the Tick.

Just the way it is.

Its ESP. What can I say.

Pats will not make playoffs in 2007. I dont know why. maybe they continue to slip, or injuries. They just wont make playoffs. You will see. It will happen. Seriously, it will happen.

Tick, tick, tick for pats in 2007

:rolleyes:

And you are going off of what one example? ;)

Archived