Serious Herm Question

Maxman

It was well documented that Herm was always at the facilities early (had to scale the fence, got there before the security guards, blah blah blah). Anyhow what did he do in his office?

He wasn't game planning. He wasn't reading Clock Management for Dummies.

So what exactly did he spend his time on?

It was well documented that Herm was always at the facilities early (had to scale the fence, got there before the security guards, blah blah blah). Anyhow what did he do in his office?

BBQ recipies.

Plus, he needed time to write that fantastic motivational book "You PLay to NOt Lose the Game".

He and rajensen were tired of banging in the bedroom all the time so they got to camp early and did it in the hot tub and the gym. Why do you think Mangini ripped all those creature comforts the hell out of there? They were all tainted with Herm and rajensen's bodily fluids.

regarding the C.M. for dummies. he looked like a dummie often, I think he misinterpreted the book myself & took it literally

I read he worked out too. kinda reminds me of the time I sent in a resume for an accounting job I didn't want which read:

i'm not very bright but I can lift heavy things

this should be a poll. I mean even if he was working out, from 5 am to what? Was he working out for 3 hrs/day? 5 hrs/day? Every single day? If he was he should look like friggin Schwartzeneggar by now. Ridiculous. He was supposedly working. So when he was done with his workout, was he:

- watching cartoons

- reading recipe books

- going over his public speaking appointments

- trying to calculate how many rushing plays it takes to win a game

- gameplanning (haha just wanted to see if you were reading)

- masturbating with hunts bbq sauce lubricant

- sleeping, b/c he got up so damned early to get to the clubhouse

- counting yesterday's bribe money from Curtis Martin

- calling up reporters to tell them where & what time to show up with their microphones & cameras

Sperm.. you need to give it up. It is a new year. A new coach.

Maybe Mangini needs to hit the gym a little more.

BZ

Mangini needs to hit the gym. But that will have to wait until the offseason. He has put on serious weight in the past few months. When the first camp photos were released I thought Smizzy was our new head coach.

Mangini doesn't have a pot belly - he's barrel chested.

He's fatter than Francesca. He's not encouraging player discipline when he has no discipline of his own... Showed a year ago when under his leadership the Patriots were the 5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL. Discipline is taught by example. Duh Fraud has been replaced by Duh Fat Fraud.

He's fatter than Francesca. He's not encouraging player discipline when he has no discipline of his own... Showed a year ago when under his leadership the Patriots were the 5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL. Discipline is taught by example. Duh Fraud has been replaced by Duh Fat Fraud.

Aha! Now I get it! You don't judge the coaches by their merits or track record, you judge them by their strapping looks. No wonder why you loved Herm was a skinny handsome man, I get it.

Just explain one thing to me please: Did being fat make Parcells, Madden, Belichek, Holmgren, Johnson, and numerous other overwieght coaches now in or headed to the HOF also frauds?

parcells has been a fat bastard for years and bellichik is apparently a womanizer at the pats facility - their lack of discipline hasn't stopped them from winning a handful of super bowls.

Mangini needs to hit the gym. But that will have to wait until the offseason. He has put on serious weight in the past few months. When the first camp photos were released I thought Smizzy was our new head coach.

POTW Nomination

You really have no idea how long it takes to get through an entire Betty Crocker cookbook, do you? That **** takes time.

this should be a poll. I mean even if he was working out, from 5 am to what? Was he working out for 3 hrs/day? 5 hrs/day? Every single day? If he was he should look like friggin Schwartzeneggar by now. Ridiculous. He was supposedly working. So when he was done with his workout, was he:

- watching cartoons

- reading recipe books

- going over his public speaking appointments

- trying to calculate how many rushing plays it takes to win a game

- gameplanning (haha just wanted to see if you were reading)

- masturbating with hunts bbq sauce lubricant

- sleeping, b/c he got up so damned early to get to the clubhouse

- counting yesterday's bribe money from Curtis Martin

- calling up reporters to tell them where & what time to show up with their microphones & cameras

What he said...:cheers:

Plus, on the phone with Carl Peterson as to when he thought Vermiel would be leaving.

Archived