PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

JumbalayaJet

Jets Insider VIP

Board Moderator

To all Tx's fans...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was banned for a personal attack. It only lasts until 9AM tomorrow. We'll find a way to survive.

Who the hell is the person that I "personally attacked"?

JumbalayaJet

Jets Insider VIP

Board Moderator

To all Tx's fans...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was banned for a personal attack. It only lasts until 9AM tomorrow. We'll find a way to survive.

Hey TMac,

What do you think the chances are of me showing up at 9:00 AM tomorrow?

Just because you have 9 and 10-year olds posting over there, doesn't mean that you have to play 9 and 10-year old games.

I don't remember but there were 2 reports in my e-mail today. Sorry, but I was a tad cranky this morning and I really hate the e-mails. Sweat it out til tomorow.

Wow, after 6 years on that board, and after financially contributing each and every single year, you ban me for 2 emails?

Nice.

You won't have to worry about me anymore.

was it this personal attack on the BLONDE poster over there????

One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, inserted it into the turkey, and restuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep..................SHE'S BLONDE!

Tex obviously broke the rules, I have seen several posts where he blatantly disrespected Sooth, thumbed his nose at Sooth so to speak.

Rules are for everyone and Tex knows them as well as anyone.

I enjoyed the counter points Tex made as much as the next guy, but this is Sooths playground he makes the rules and we can all either play by his rules or hit the road.

Props to JI for keeping the playing field level for us all

Gunnails and all of his 100 posts

Like people aren't used to TX's schtick by now? Honestly, the level of pure "patheticness" has reached epic levels. If I was a mod, I would ban everyone that complained about another poster. Not kidding. Fags would not be allowed on my board - just sayin'. Not that I would ever want a board. Seems like way more trouble than it's worth.

Like people aren't used to TX's schtick by now? Honestly, the level of pure "patheticness" has reached epic levels. If I was a mod, I would ban everyone that complained about another poster. Not kidding. Fags would not be allowed on my board - just sayin'. Not that I would ever want a board. Seems like way more trouble than it's worth.

BAN GARB!!!

Just because you have 9 and 10-year olds posting over there, doesn't mean that you have to play 9 and 10-year old games.

:bwahaharoll:

Seriously dude, that is the funniest thing, because i know you were serious.

You may be p1ssed at being given a timeout, but that is surely the height of hypocrisy.

9 and 10-year old games

:bwahaharoll:

Tx,

I hope you don't mind. But with a lot of your supporters checking us out for the 1st time I would like to interrupt this drama to remind you that JetNation.com is free. In fact we won't take your money even if you offer it (I swear).

Randy Lange is coming in to chat with us next Thursday. We are also lining up chat dates with Andrew Gross and Rich Cimini. Here are all of our free chat transcripts. http://www.jetnation.com/?cat=23

Search is free here.

The arcade is free as well: http://jetnation.com/forums/arcade.php

Chat Room, yep that is free: http://jetnation.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

Every Post here is eligible for the coveted Post Of The Week award: http://www.jetnation.com/?cat=4

We give you free vcash and let you bet it on games: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/vbookie.php?

Every week we have free content. From fans that do this for free. Jets Report Card after every game. The camp reports we had this past camp, they were free. Tuesday Morning QB by 4h Crew and lots of Jets News. Pro pick em, power rankings. No charge. Oh and we have a podcast coming your way soon as well. You guessed it. It's free, lol.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled drama...