PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

91729433_8b0420c6da_m.jpg

GreenGal I was not intending to take a shot at you. The GG I was refering to was the message board. Sorry to have met you through a percieved personal attack, if you took it that way? I hope to get to know you better so if I do need to attack you it can be a bit more personal.

i think it was towards TX not you...LOL

GreenGal I was not intending to take a shot at you. The GG I was refering to was the message board. Sorry to have met you through a percieved personal attack, if you took it that way? I hope to get to know you better so if I do need to attack you it can be a bit more personal.

golly biggs... jetcane and spjets are correct...it was at tx... i know he was attempting to be funny.. unlike other aspects of him... when it comes to humor, he is a stiff. ;)

yeah yeah i know.. a personal attack.. i just reported myself! :lol:

golly biggs... jetcane and spjets are correct...it was at tx... i know he was attempting to be funny.. unlike other aspects of him... when it comes to humor, he is a stiff. ;)

Tx hasnt been called a 'stiff' since the last time Bing Crosby's Boys Town played on TV

I haven't gotten a "golly biggs" since my wife lied to me 18 years ago.

A lot of people got banned during the time period that Tony had his man-crush on Herm. He couldn't solve anything by debating because his debates are weak and he doesn't understand football well enough. So he would just look for BS reasons to ban people. Typical for TGG - AKA - the Jets kiddie board.

now that's what I call a serious thread-hijacking. :yawn:

afaik, this thread is about tx getting banned at ji.

whats up tex!!!!

good game on sunday..that punt before the half killed us..otherwise we might have pulled it out;)

Whoa whoa whoa Mr. Parcells. Talking to Tx is for VIP members only. The line forms on your left. 5 blocks down.

If you wait now Tx will be available to take your call next Tuesday! lol.

whats up tex!!!!

good game on sunday..that punt before the half killed us..otherwise we might have pulled it out;)

Yo BP, how the hell you doing?

PennyBoy's mental blunder before the punt was a killer as well.;)

Bottom line, the reason the Jets lost the game on Sunday was because of the inability of the Jets defense to come up with a big play in crunch time.

Come on, three 3rd and +5 yard 3rd downs and no stops?

9:00 minutes eaten off the clock?:eek:

That's why the Jets lost, not the punt.

Make sure you visit more often.;)

Yo BP, how the hell you doing?

PennyBoy's mental blunder before the punt was a killer as well.;)

Bottom line, the reason the Jets lost the game on Sunday was because of the inability of the Jets defense to come up with a big play in crunch time.

Come on, three 3rd and +5 yard 3rd downs and no stops?

9:00 minutes eaten off the clock?:eek:

That's why the Jets lost, not the punt.

Make sure you visit more often.;)

you know what..you are now elevated to martyrdom status..the flood gates of patriot trolls has been unleashed over there..some guy named patsr says he is the king of all pats message board..

but..he said he never heard of you before!!!:confused:

so he must not be a major player!!!:baby:

good to see ya postin man!!;)

you know what..you are now elevated to martyrdom status..the flood gates of patriot trolls has been unleashed over there..some guy named patsr says he is the king of all pats message board..

but..he said he never heard of you before!!!:confused:

so he must not be a major player!!!:baby:

good to see ya postin man!!;)

C'mon.

We all know Tuna left his heart in New England after bolting to the Jets and blowing the '98 AFC Championship game in Denver.

At least the Tuna made the Super Bowl with the Pats!

C'mon.

We all know Tuna left his heart in New England after bolting to the Jets and blowing the '98 AFC Championship game in Denver.

At least the Tuna made the Super Bowl with the Pats!

stop!!!!:eek:

a 10-0 lead at halftime in denver with the prospect of playing the falcons in the superbowl!!!:character42:

I try not to think about that anymore:baby: