Predict the Score.....JETS vs Bills

Brenjetsfan

We havn't won in Buffalo since 2002 & Willis McGahee always seems to have a big game against us. I pick the Jets just because I can't pick against our boys...but my mind sadly does tell me 21-10 Bills, or something along those lines, but like I said there's no picking against our Jets!

Jets - 23

Bills - 21

Bills 24

Jets 10

The Bills will run all over the Jets giving them a steady dose of running plays all day. The Bills on Defense will stuff the run and give Chad all kinds of problems with their team speed. The lack of a running game and linemen who can run block means they get to pin their ears back and go for Chad.

This should be a good one, and I can't wait for Sunday to start tailgating and be there in the home opener!

I love the way the Bills are playing, even in the loss @New England. The Jets while playing much better than I thought, still arent impressing me enough to beat us on our home opener, with Spikes back. I think Lee Evans will also breakout finally and have his first big game of the season.

NY Jets 13

Buffalo 20

This should be a good one, and I can't wait for Sunday to start tailgating and be there in the home opener!

I love the way the Bills are playing, even in the loss @New England. The Jets while playing much better than I thought, still arent impressing me enough to beat us on our home opener, with Spikes back. I think Lee Evans will also breakout finally and have his first big game of the season.

NY Jets 13

Buffalo 20

20 to 3 buffalo

Archived