Six games left. How will we do?

fatman

Houston 3-7 (Home)

Green Bay 4-6 (Away)

Buffalo 4-6 (Home)

Vikings 4-6 (Away)

Dolphins 4-6 (Away)

Oakland 2-8 (Home)

Those are the jets final six games. I think the jets will go 4-2. They'll probably lose one game they aren't supposed to and lose a close one. How do you guys see theses last six games panning out?

Houston 3-7 (Home)

Green Bay 4-6 (Away)

Buffalo 4-6 (Home)

Vikings 4-6 (Away)

Dolphins 4-6 (Away)

Oakland 2-8 (Home)

Those are the jets final six games. I think the jets will go 4-2. They'll probably lose one game they aren't supposed to and lose a close one. How do you guys see theses last six games panning out?

Without a legitimate QB, the Jets will go 3-3 at best.

Defense plays like it has in the last 9,10 quarters + Chad doesn't make stupid throws like he did today and Mangini doesn't do any more ****ing onside kicks then I don't see how 5-1 is out of the question.

Yes, but Chad will make stupid throws.

And most of those teams aren't as bad as they originally looked.

Yes, but Chad will make stupid throws.

And most of those teams aren't as bad as they originally looked.

Oakland, Miami, Buffalo & Houston (2 of whom we've already beaten) are games that should be won. Green Bay & Minnesota will be tough only because they are in Green Bay & Minnesota. But, of course, these are the Jets so 5-1 / 4-2 will happen. I can't see anything from 0-6 to 3-3, just can't.

Tough loss yesterday guys. Tough loss. I thought you guys were gonna get massacred but you played them tough. I always said you guys were terrible. I was wrong. For that I apologize. You guys are almost an average team. Not terrible, but almost average. Get an average QB and you'll be closer to average.

Tough loss yesterday guys. Tough loss. I thought you guys were gonna get massacred but you played them tough. I always said you guys were terrible. I was wrong. For that I apologize. You guys are almost an average team. Not terrible, but almost average. Get an average QB and you'll be closer to average.

Wow, talk about a post dripping with sarcasm.:eek:

What does a Dolphin fan see when he looks in the standings?

and im sure you guys are gonna get a real dose this coming week...

Yea, like the Bears will shut out Brady.

The Bears this week will be playing a team with a real NFL QB.

Not like some fraud like who they played yesterday.

BTW, has PennyBoy got rid of the "deer in the headlights" look yet?

The Jets will win 5 more games.

Why is everyone so down on this team after losing to the Bears?? Why did you guys even expect a win? Listen I'm just as down and pissed about Chad and his performance but we're still a good team getting better.

I mean just last week everyone was talking playoffs and rightfully so because we won a huge division game against a team that has owned us for awhile. Now just because we lose a close game to the probable champs of the other conference (that's right ladies and gents this wasn't even a conference game) we're only going to finish .500. Are you guys smoking crack??

We went .500 with the hardest part of our schedule. The problem with many of you is that you're getting way to high and/or low on this team week to week. What will happen when we go out and smoke the next 3 teams? Everyone will be back on the playoff train.

Back to Chad for a minute, I've come to the conclusion that Chad is the Mike Mussina of football. Now that's not really a compliment, seeing as I am a Yankee fan who hates Mussina. They'll both end a season with good numbers but these two guys are the biggest perfectionists I've seen in sports. If one thing goes wrong (like say an interception in the endzone, bc Chad was playing well to that point or in Mussina's case having an extra day off or a bad inning) that throws off their confidence and element of having a perfect game. So it comes to this, either Chad needs to be able to forget mistakes or he will NEVER be a championship QB.

Which leads me back to my main point that the Jets are still a very good team, that's right I said it. Chad will not be intimidated by our next 6 opponents and will have average to above average games the rest of the way out. Hopefully it carries into the post-season because as soon as a good defense forces him into a mistake he'll unravel again.

STFU DOOSH BAG

Ok. I'll shut up. That post by me was uncalled for as I shouldn't kick you when you're down. For that I apologize, I really do.

If you really want to feel better though, come to the real side. Come to the land of oppurtunity. Come to the side of the best team in the NFL. Come on over to the Dolphins side. It just feels right. (it kinda sounds like a commercial). Hey, I'm recruiting......a headhunter, kinda

Ok. I'll shut up. That post by me was uncalled for as I shouldn't kick you when you're down. For that I apologize, I really do.

If you really want to feel better though, come to the real side. Come to the land of oppurtunity. Come to the side of the best team in the NFL. Come on over to the Dolphins side. It just feels right. (it kinda sounds like a commercial). Hey, I'm recruiting......a headhunter, kinda

I don't know...

There is something about coming as an empty seat that just doesn't appeal to me.

If these are the same old Jets then we're looking at 3-3.

If Mangini truly has changed the culture, keeps the team focused, and the defense plays as well as it did when it made Tom Brady klook like Todd Philcox and kept the Bears out of the EZ most of the day, they should go 5-1.

Time will tell

Archived