Pennington thought he was going to die.

Alk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually while playing high school football I was speared on two different occasions and had the wind knocked out of me. Did it suck? You bet. Did I think I was going to die? The thought never even crossed my mind. Chad has a noodle brain.

your going to compare a hit in 1950s high school football to the NFL??

Yeah, Chad is such a puss, he played a 1/4 of the season with a frayed labrum that was hurting him and in pain.

And then, he comes back early from re-hab, gets it torn again in-game, and volunteers to go back in the game.

Then he endures the struggle of coming back from surgery TWICE, mind you, just so he can have the privilege of keyboqard toughies telling him how "soft" he is.

I pray that ALK's kids never come home crying because they are hurt, so that we can all question their intestinal fortitude.

Why do people always insist on making things so personal? :confused:

so your going to compare ANY high school to the NFL? :rolleyes:

Hey Alk, answer the freaking question already! High school football from the days when facemasks were "new age" in comparison with the nfl today. I'd like to hear what you have to say to that, you've been called out now step up.

I didn't see the play, but I thought it was that he was under a pile. Have any of you guys been stuck under a pile? The thought that you're going to die does cross your mind. Getting the wind knocked out of you isn't so bad because you can just lie there and regain it, and you know you'll be fine. Being under a pile is worse because you can't really do anything, if people don't get off of you you're doomed.

Hey Alk, answer the freaking question already! High school football from the days when facemasks were "new age" in comparison with the nfl today. I'd like to hear what you have to say to that, you've been called out now step up.

patience son, I had to drive home for crying out loud. In the meantime you really should get your tongue off of Blackout's ballsack.

No, but I am going to compare getting the wind knocked out of you to getting the wind knocked out of you. Sort of like I would compare Biggie and Tupac. DEAD!! :)

That was funny.

patience son, I had to drive home for crying out loud. In the meantime you really should get your tongue off of Blackout's ballsack.

That was mean.

ooh ooh ooh I LOVED the Little Rascals and in fact I was trying to find a picture of Gallagher The Cop,who I was comparing Guns Of Bavaria to in a chatroom one gameday.My all-time favorite is The International Silver String Submarine Band...in person....singing The Man On The Flying Trapeze-I wonder if THAT'S on YouTube-I'd love to see that again

HAAAAAAAAAH! "Algebra, this is no place fer yooo..." "Don't forget to grease Wheezer." "Tastes like mothballs!" We could be here for days.

Blacksmith: "Don't you wanna be President?"

Brisbane: "Naw, I wanna be a streetcar conductor!"

Blacksmith: "A streetcar conductor? Why?"

Brisbane: "Boy, do they pick up the nickels!"

Blacksmith: "Why, when I was a lad your age, I wanted to be President. I went to school every day and I studied hard, and I led my class from Spelling to Geometry. Yes Sir, I really wanted to be President!"

Brisbane: "And all you turned out to be was a punk blacksmith!"

What was this thread about again? Oh, right, some Patriots fan crying Uncle or something. Snort.

...correction, the thread was about Penny thinking he was going to die.

You know, I've come to a conclusion. I think you'll like it, 'phile. Jets fans are like monkeys at the zoo. You visit because they are cute and all, but man, it stinks in there!

You know, I've come to a conclusion. I think you'll like it, 'phile. Jets fans are like monkeys at the zoo. You visit because they are cute and all, but man, it stinks in there!

So which of us do you think are cute then????????:P

Yet you seem to be the one that enjoys the smell

one time i was like 17 and siphoning gasoline from a car and swalled a huge gulpful of unleaded. for a few seconds, i didnt breathe and considered the possibility that i wouldnt be able to and it was SCARY

i was burping fuel for 2 days it was horrible

Why were you stealing gas from a limo?

one time i was like 17 and siphoning gasoline from a car and swalled a huge gulpful of unleaded. for a few seconds, i didnt breathe and considered the possibility that i wouldnt be able to and it was SCARY

i was burping fuel for 2 days it was horrible

was it worse than when you gulp spooge from blackout?

Archived