Wow, Kornheiser HATES Pennington hahahah

Blackout

among many of his comments tonight,

(after Chad almost gets picked because he under-threw) "why do they even have the play if he can't make the throw"

(after Chad completes a 3rd and 8) "well I guess we know Pennington can throw it 15 yards"

haha wow

Theismann doesn't seem to be too fond of him either.

yeah, even though Theisman has a ring I still think he's a dumbass and love watching the superbowl highlights of him getting ripped up by the Raiders. there was one interception like right before the second half at like the 3 or 4 yard line, trying to do a screen play

(after Chad almost gets picked because he under-threw) "why do they even have the play if he can't make the throw"

(after Chad completes a 3rd and 8) "well I guess we know Pennington can throw it 15 yards"

haha wow

I think you couldn't be any more wrong. If you paid attention Tony was sort of defending Chad "If he didn't have a strong arm he wouldn't even be playing in the NFL."

As for the quotes you got, they were backhanded swipes at Theismann.

I think you couldn't be any more wrong. If you paid attention Tony was sort of defending Chad "If he didn't have a strong arm he wouldn't even be playing in the NFL."

As for the quotes you got, they were backhanded swipes at Theismann.

Oh, it was Theismann? I'm not surprised then.

Chad didn't have a good game, obviously, but he was quite a bit overkill. I thought i was PatsfanTX commentating. ;)

haha wow

He was busting Theismann's balls.. not hating Pennington. He did it again when Theismann's tune changed on Pennington 100%

The Monday Nite crew is dreadful. All nite - Penningon lobs softies, he's exposing his receivers, blah, blah, blah.....then it's Pennington is fighting a bad perception, he's smart, blah, blah, blah......christ, make up your minds!

LOL, ...exactly!

Pegged in a nutshell.

I like Kornheiser on PTI but holy crap is he awful on MNF. Both him and Theismann but talk about

602__image_09.jpg

Ya think they could waste any more breath on Pennington's arm? It's nice how they barely mentioned Pennington's great TD throw to Cotchery after saying how bad his arm is the whole night. At one point I was wondering if there was a radio around I could listen to.

Those guys are like the McCarver and Buck of football

The Monday Nite crew is dreadful. All nite - Penningon lobs softies, he's exposing his receivers, blah, blah, blah.....then it's Pennington is fighting a bad perception, he's smart, blah, blah, blah......christ, make up your minds!

Kornheiser plays the role of the little brother that your mother makes you take out to play with you. Nobody wants him there and in the end of the day he pretty much just doesn't belong.

Listen we all know Penningtons shortcomings nobody needs some jackass comentator to point it out every 3 seconds. Does anybody agree with me that we should quit pointing out obvious things at this stage. Pennington has a weak arm this is a fact. Pennington manages the game well and seems to have the players rallying around him as well so lets ride the wave and see where it takes us.

I haven't been on the site here much since the season has started and thats partly because I've been busy with work but mostly because I've been so happy with the teams effort and coaching. We improve on a weekly basis and although Chad's arm is oging to limit how far this team can go I think he gives us a good chance of winning on a week to week basis.

Lucky for you Max said we can't call people gay anymore.

When did I say that? lol.

I listened to the comments after the game. All game long, they killed Chad. When he threw the pass to Cotch they quieted down a bit. After the game it was more -- well Chad played it safe and put his team in a spot to win.

Part of the reason they don't throw downfield is because of the OLine. Chad would get killed. What a huge win. What a great day for this team, us fans. Way to go Jets. Chad, Nugent, Cotch -- oh man what a Christmas present. And the defense? WOW.

When did I say that? lol.

I listened to the comments after the game. All game long, they killed Chad. When he threw the pass to Cotch they quieted down a bit. After the game it was more -- well Chad played it safe and put his team in a spot to win.

Part of the reason they don't throw downfield is because of the OLine. Chad would get killed. What a huge win. What a great day for this team, us fans. Way to go Jets. Chad, Nugent, Cotch -- oh man what a Christmas present. And the defense? WOW.

Actually Max, Chad's best throws and performance came when he had a 7 step drop.

They are absolutely awful, but those comments were spot on.

Seems like me and you are on the same page here. I do love my Jets and I have always rooted for Pennington, but his limitations cannot be denied. Its just hard to watch sometimes when you know how much talent we have and cant make certain plays because of someone with a HS arm. Some of you guys could at least be a little bit objective when it comes to Pennington.

Archived