Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

my banning at the gang green opened a new door for me

sure i did not deserve it but it got me a better life

i look like i am gay for a reality star

because i now have a hot girlfrend who knows the real me

and she understands why the Sovereign 6 plus 2 are so great

Only thing I wanted to add...damn, that **** right there is funny :P

Screw the drama, I'm just glad I didn't miss seeing this post ;)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW! I got to page 14 out of 32 and my forehead caved in from the knowledge of asolutely nothing. You guys honestly have a lot of pointless history to debate about. (and don't take this is offensively, I've never been on a chat forum with such a "extensive" history to read about.)

And yes, its sad that I actually have the time to read about it.

If you set your posts per page to 40,it will only be 8 pages..and much easier for you to grasp.:P;)

my banning at the gang green opened a new door for me

sure i did not deserve it but it got me a better life

i should not look like i am gay for a reality star

because i now have a hot girlfrend who knows the real me

and she understands why the Sovereign 6 plus 2 are so great

I'll probably regret asking this, but wtf is the Sovereign 6 plus 2???? Is it some kind of cult or something?

I'll probably regret asking this, but wtf is the Sovereign 6 plus 2???? Is it some kind of cult or something?

here is the short version big brother 6

2 teams

soverign 6 plus 2

vs

the friendship

the soverign 6 plus 2 were well liked by america ( the friendship were evil vile people...america hated them ...there were hate sites dedicated to them)

well the friendship ended up winning the game...but the soverign 6 plus 2 won america's heart

this was proved on big brother 7 all stars

4 soverigns were invited back ...while only 1 friendship was invited back (america got to vote so the 1 friendship was not invited back)

well the 4 soverigns did not win all stars but they still do chats and talk to there fans(trust me they have a lot some crazy some normal) i go to them because they are nice people to take time out of there life to talk to fans

don't even get me started on chilltown

eh i will chilltown were 2 guys who were evil but funny so america did not really hate them

and that is it

the only bad thing on all stars 2 soverigns got into a fight and still today they are not friends

• 1 month later...
What are you talking about?

He claims that he got an email saying he is now welcome back at tgg. The JN poster rehab program is working.

Give us your tired, your poor spellers, your potty mouths -- we can rebuild them!

He claims that he got an email saying he is now welcome back at tgg. The JN poster rehab program is working.

Give us your tired, your poor spellers, your potty mouths -- we can rebuild them!

Starring Max as Oscar Goldman

JvNrAoxy-h8

• 8 months later...
We should vote. All the mods should vote. And the JN shareholders. I will go first.

I vote to ban him. What say you JetNation ??????

I dunno, I signed my votes over to Sperm. He sent us an e-mail earlier this week. I might have to commission jgb to get me my votes back.

Archived