McNabb unhappy with Eagles.

Alk

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the head coach stated more than once there is no qb controversy in philly.

friends close to Mcnabb state he's concerned about fan comments when referring to his mom's blog. phaaaleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase.

There's a great reason to wanna switch teams

Where are you getting this ego thing from? From all the "maybes" and "reportedly" speculations? I remember a D'Brick article written awhile ago by the media that portrated him as a lazy slacker and made it look like Mangini wants to get rid of him...listening to the media is usually a bad idea imo.

Garcia is a system QB. There are very few teams he can actually be good on, the Niners are one, the Eagles are the other, and the Seahawks are possibly the third (and final) one. Am I the only one that remembers Garcia's Browns and Lions debacles? If the Eagles want to trade McNabb, they can have Pennington and the Redskins 2nd rounder.

Where are you getting this ego thing from? From all the "maybes" and "reportedly" speculations? I remember a D'Brick article written awhile ago by the media that portrated him as a lazy slacker and made it look like Mangini wants to get rid of him...listening to the media is usually a bad idea imo.

Garcia is a system QB. There are very few teams he can actually be good on, the Niners are one, the Eagles are the other, and the Seahawks are possibly the third (and final) one. Am I the only one that remembers Garcia's Browns and Lions debacles? If the Eagles want to trade McNabb, they can have Pennington and the Redskins 2nd rounder.

There was also a story about McNabb that after they lost their playoff game he had scheduled a press conference. Reid put a halt to that though. He was out of the spotlight and his team succeeded without him so he had to thrust himself back into the spotlight. Coach wasn't having it though. Whether Garcia is a system qb or not (whatever that means), he works in their system and costs a hell of alot less. I'd ship McNabb's and his loud mouth mama to the highest bidder and have Garcia show a rookie the ropes.

Completely agree.

I guess people didn't happen to be watching this season where McNabb was the league MVP up until his injury. I would even consider giving up our 1st for McNabb since we pick so early in the second round.

Completely agree.

I guess people didn't happen to be watching this season where McNabb was the league MVP up until his injury. I would even consider giving up our 1st for McNabb since we pick so early in the second round.

It's fashionable to hate on Mc5 now. For the numbers ecurb put up, McNabb has the lowest INT average a year and one of the highest TD numbers a year, only Brady is comparable looking at both numbers together. And that is in an offense that passes 75% of the time, and goes down the field a lot. The reason why Reid runs the offense that way when McNabb us playing is because he is one of the very few QBs in the league that can run an offense like that, I think Brady and Peyton Manning are really the only other 2 that can do that, and I'm not even sure about Peyton. When McNabb went out last year the team went into the tank, this year they had Garcia, but they changed the offense entirely to a more balanced one, and then got bumped out of the playoffs much earlier than when McNabb is playing. McNabb is kind of like Jim Kelly, one of the best QBs to play during his time but completely forgotten because of not winning it all. Sometimes it is better to be the 3rd best rather than the 2nd best.

It's fashionable to hate on Mc5 now. For the numbers ecurb put up, McNabb has the lowest INT average a year and one of the highest TD numbers a year, only Brady is comparable looking at both numbers together. And that is in an offense that passes 75% of the time, and goes down the field a lot. The reason why Reid runs the offense that way when McNabb us playing is because he is one of the very few QBs in the league that can run an offense like that, I think Brady and Peyton Manning are really the only other 2 that can do that, and I'm not even sure about Peyton. When McNabb went out last year the team went into the tank, this year they had Garcia, but they changed the offense entirely to a more balanced one, and then got bumped out of the playoffs much earlier than when McNabb is playing. McNabb is kind of like Jim Kelly, one of the best QBs to play during his time but completely forgotten because of not winning it all. Sometimes it is better to be the 3rd best rather than the 2nd best.

Good post, I didn't know people didn't think McNabb was good. He is a lot like Brady in that he never had decent recievers (brown, givens, branch are 'good', but mitchel, pinkston are horrible).

I guess I have always been impressed with him.

Completely agree.

You nailed it Troll.

Donovan and Andy Reid are tied at the hip. Donovan allows Andy to call 70% passing plays and he loves that. He also compliments Westbrook very well.

The Eagles are loathe to cough up coin for Garcia

Archived