R.I.P. Anna Nicole

Alk

While I'm not laughing at her death I am laughing at the media coverage this is getting.

You would think the president had been shot or something.

For someone who accomplished nothing in life except being a Marlyn Monroe lookalike she sure is getting the red carpet treatment.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my pov....

i am sad thaat she led such a tragic life... and i am particuarlly sad for the 6 month old little girl.... too bad she couldn't go to a family who wants a baby and where she could live a live in a loving anonymous life...sigh...

and anna nicole was a person and i dont think death should be made fun of...

BUT

we have young men and women dying every day in iraq and they dont get 1/100 of the attention... sad really.

While I'm not laughing at her death I am laughing at the media coverage this is getting.

You would think the president had been shot or something.

For someone who accomplished nothing in life except being a Marlyn Monroe lookalike she sure is getting the red carpet treatment.

Please do not ever minimize the "hotness" factor on this board again. It is important. Our society is built around it.

:)

my pov....

i am sad thaat she led such a tragic life... and i am particuarlly sad for the 6 month old little girl.... too bad she couldn't go to a family who wants a baby and where she could live a live in a loving anonymous life...sigh...

BUT

we have young men and women dying every day in iraq and they dont get 1/100 of the attention... sad really.

Hate to do this.

POTW NOM

my pov....

BUT

GG, you NAILED it. I can't have a lot of sympathy for a drug-addled whack job who did herself in when good kids are dying by the hundreds in a situation created by people too cowardly to put themselves in the middle of it.

my pov....

BUT

Yes, but what is your opinion of her rack?

If you were replying to GG's thread, it was going to be political and get deleted anyway so I did you a favor. You're welcome.

which, believe it or not, i didnt mean for it to get... political that is...

and my rack is better then anna's ( a wee bit smaller though :lol: ) and NO i am not going to post pictures. :lol:

is anyone actually paying attention to what has happened since the death?

it seems that howard k stern was with her when she died...he was also with daniel when he died...

howard has said that daniel was sick the night before he died...a stomach ache or something...howard is now saying that anna nicole was sick the night before...a high fever.

also, the pills they found in the house just happened to be in howard k sterns name. there have been rumors that howard may have had a prescription for methadone at one time, which is the same drug found in daniel when it was mixed with his anti depressents and he died.

on top of that, according to published reports, if howard did actually marry anna nicole and he is in fact the baby dada, he would get the majority of money left behind...

seems a little suspicious to me...and that is only the beginning...

which, believe it or not, i didnt mean for it to get... political that is...

and my rack is better then anna's ( a wee bit smaller though :lol: ) and NO i am not going to post pictures. :lol:

I agree, your rack is better. I'll hoist a beer or glass of wine tonight as a toast to your ample rack :cheers:

Is it me, or did everyone miss the font of Word Play here?! Everyone's life has meaning, but I have to agree that how you choose to live can make your death far less noble in the grand scheme of things.

But with a rack like that, people still care. :)

RIP Anna

As far as the howard k stern is concerned I always kinda wondered about him when watching the reality show. And now even more than ever he seems to be a puppet master of sorts.

On a vomitous serious note, I thought I heard some blurb on the news that Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband said he's the father or something. Why does the media BOTHER to even REPORT such invasive nonsense? It's crude, first of all. Doesn't this child have the right to a legal protection of privacy of some some sort under temporary guardianship? Is it even technically LEGAL to release who the natural father is? I know she was born in the Bahamas, so that may have something to do with it, but it seems awful to me, makes me feel sorry for her.

Fortunately, the kid is too young to understand the idiocy that surrounds her. By the time she gains awareness, everyone will have lost interest.

Hopefully, the father, whoever the hell he is, will do the right thing and take proper care of her.

Fortunately, the kid is too young to understand the idiocy that surrounds her. By the time she gains awareness, everyone will have lost interest.

Hopefully, the father, whoever the hell he is, will do the right thing and take proper care of her.

Yes, true (infant unaware), but I couldn't even get my own true birth certificate as an adult because I had no "right" to it. Even my baptismal record is purposely bogus.

It just doesn't seem like anyone is showing that baby any PUBLIC regard. The truth of her origins, which is her own right and belongs to her alone, shouldn't be public fodder just because inquiring minds want to know.

Honestly, I never watched her show or any reality show, so I cant say I followed her career other than seeing her in Playboy years ago. But I thought she looked great when she went to court last year.

nyet16301111423.hmedium.jpg

There must be some hidden significance about dying on an Indian reservation, but I havent figured out what it is yet.

Heh, cover of The New York Post blaring the latest rumor: The father is her deceased husband's (donor sperm she kept a secret). HAHAHAHA!, if that's true, that guy's family will commit group suicide in a New York Minute. Anna's ace in the hole (no pun intended), her "scr*w them" send off. Still unfortunate a human life is involved here, though. And very conniving.

Heh, cover of The New York Post blaring the latest rumor: The father is her deceased husband's (donor sperm she kept a secret). HAHAHAHA!, if that's true, that guy's family will commit group suicide in a New York Minute. Anna's ace in the hole (no pun intended), her "scr*w them" send off. Still unfortunate a human life is involved here, though. And very conniving.

Yes, if true, she's not as dumb as everyone thought. Very guiling, for sure.

Jetcane - When Anna Nicole was on her game she was prolly the prettiest women ever, imho. Also, she was very intlligent and calculating despite how many in the media portrayed her and how she also tried to come off in her reality show. It was all really just a minipulation game.

Jetcane - When Anna Nicole was on her game she was prolly the prettiest women ever, imho. Also, she was very intelligent and calculating despite how many in the media portrayed her and how she also tried to come off in her reality show. It was all really just a manipulation game.

rs - You know what's funny- I turn on foxnews and it has become the anna nicole channel this week. Not that taking a break from hard news is a bad thing. but I am watching this anna special, (I know, I have sunk to the depths. Where is the dang 4 pm football game???) and she definitely had good-- great looks, and then enhanced them with hair dye, plastic surgery and silicone.

She was intelligent, and sexy, and had personality too, but in the end, people who can not control their demons sadly pay a big price. I think this tragedy of a story, and the subsequent denouvement (sp?) has legs, and will get a lot of play with the e$tate, the fatherhood question, and her child.

To be continued...

I'd be REAL surprised if the baby was the old man's. I just don't see that kind of strategic thinking in her.

And if she did it, the lawyer would surely know too...and he would know he doesn't stand a chance at passing a dna test. If he tries to prove paternity AND deny dna access then we'll have a clue what's going on.

Until then, I say it's the lawyer's baby and he's trying to give her a good home. Oh yeah, and a share of the old man's $$. Can't forget that.

• 2 years later...

Archived