R.I.P. Anna Nicole

Alk

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so how happy is that son of that guy she married tonight?

not for nothing, but i say anna deserved every penny. the old fool married her with no prenup and never cut her out of the will...fair is fair

Unfortunately for the son, he died in June, so he didn't get to savor the moment.

Did you give her terminal herpes, you bastard?

I had thought I was outbreak free that day, but I won't lie and say I'm not a little nervous about the Cornoner's Report when it comes out. Between that and my recent water bottle misunderstanding, I'm having a bad year.

even though she was crazy,I dont think we should joke about the deceased.

You obviously haven't been here long. There's always room to joke about the deceased.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to run to the store and pick up some Excedrin. John F. Kennedy called from Dallas and said he has a splitting headache.

RIP Anna Nicole. Since you guys are grieving so intensely....:character42: . I pray for that little girl cause her situation is so crazy. No mom, no dad....that they know of yet, no immediate family other then grandma and we know how Anna felt about her. Bad situation all the way around. Anybody got a link to that interview?

:) I read ,reading is fundumental ,Nah alk has the link right there in his first post . and yes you are blind , Bilnd homer that is lol

Chad sucks

and they dont know how she died yet, nor do they say it in that article... they talk about how her son died though... maybe you need to get some glasses yourself ;)

Do you think the hospital can sell off her fake t!ts and other various plastic surgery components to offset the costs of the medical bills?

As classless as that may sound, somebody had to say it, becausde everyone's thinking it. Thanks, GOB, for taking that inevitable bullet.

I had thought I was outbreak free that day, but I won't lie and say I'm not a little nervous about the Cornoner's Report when it comes out. Between that and my recent water bottle misunderstanding, I'm having a bad year.

When do you start taklin' the Queens English, Ronnie? Know what I'm sayin?

You obviously haven't been here long. There's always room to joke about the deceased.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to run to the store and pick up some Excedrin. John F. Kennedy called from Dallas and said he has a splitting headache.

Easy, easy. She had a rough life. They say her dad caroused so much they never knew who her real mother was.

How can anybody make jokes at such a time as this?

Its easy when you have no class whatsoever. I hope people make fun of them the day they die too. I'll keep this thread in mind if I see any "GOB died today" threads in the future.

$20 says that little girl is both Anna's daughter and grand daughter.

chinatown.jpg

'China Town'. Heh, how did I know that would come up?! The good old days of schizoid Jets fans. "I hate Chad!" "I love Chad!" Snort. :)

Anyway, I heard about this on the radio late this afternoon. I'm thinking cardiac arrest from yo yo dieting and diet pills. I feel bad for the baby. Hope she's looked after properly.

Anyway, I heard about this on the radio late this afternoon. I'm thinking cardiac arrest from yo yo dieting and diet pills. I feel bad for the baby. Hope she's looked after properly.

Ok, enough jokes. Actually I think the baby has good prospects. With any reasonable upbringing she could do well...perhaps an outcome similar to Freddy Prinze Jr.

Ok, enough jokes. Actually I think the baby has good prospects. With any reasonable upbringing she could do well...perhaps an outcome similar to Freddy Prinze Jr.

Freddy Prinze, Sr., ugh, that was a terrible tragedy. I'd like to hope so (FP, Jr.). Odds are against her, though, now a foundling of sorts. Hope she's wanted and loved by whoever becomes her caregiver.

Well Max, it's not like she won the Kentucky Derby or anything.

hahaha

some people were freaking out over that thread. we should cross reference it because I bet some people joke about Anna but not the horse.

Anyhow back on topic. I think I have these dates right:

1992 - Playboy

1993 - Playmate of the year

1994 - Married the oil tycoon

1995 - Oil tycoon passes away

That is quite a run. Plus she had her son in the late 80's. Which means her early 20s were very eventful.

hahaha

some people were freaking out over that thread. we should cross reference it because I bet some people joke about Anna but not the horse.

Anyhow back on topic. I think I have these dates right:

1992 - Playboy

1993 - Playmate of the year

1994 - Married the oil tycoon

1995 - Oil tycoon passes away

That is quite a run. Plus she had her son in the late 80's. Which means her early 20s were very eventful.

Yeah well, Barbaro didnt die of a drug overdose.

Thos dates seem to be right. She had a tumultuous life. Her infant daughter may end up being worth millions, but now there is going to be another ton of litigation. It's weird, the guy who was Anna's main adversary in the estate contest died last year.

It is sad she died, but I surely dont expect everyone on a MB to react the same way to it, especially with some of the unique mofos who post here. I think i was more upset that Barbaro had to be put down, but I like animals better than people anyway.

chinatown.jpg

'China Town'. Heh, how did I know that would come up?! The good old days of schizoid Jets fans. "I hate Chad!" "I love Chad!" Snort. :)

Maybe Courtney Love will adopt her.

Archived