Brady knocks up Moynihan

Bugg

and then dumps here for some floozy hole model. Class act. I don't care how rich or famous you are. In not-so-distant past, her dad would be kicking the piss out of him with a gun in one hand and billyclub in the other, unless he agreed to marry her. And that was the deal-don't get deeply involved with a young lady unless your're ready to deal with what could happen.

I don't understand this. This is his child. If he's not in the house acting as a dad and husband, he's a piss poor human being. Hang around Bellichik long enough, and you become like him. May the rich and famous are different; they have no soul or conscience.

Add this along with the "mommy wants her lil'girl effing in the house" thread with ourrunning decline of Western civilization theme.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and then dumps here for some floozy hole model. Class act. I don't care how rich or famous you are. In not-so-distant past, her dad would be kicking the piss out of him with a gun in one hand and billyclub in the other, unless he agreed to marry her. And that was the deal-don't get deeply involved with a young lady unless your're ready to deal with what could happen.

I don't understand this. This is his child. If he's not in the house acting as a dad and husband, he's a piss poor human being. Hang around Bellichik long enough, and you become like him. May the rich and famous are different; they have no soul or conscience.

Add this along with the "mommy wants her lil'girl effing in the house" thread with ourrunning decline of Western civilization theme.

Parenting a kid means nothing. Vows mean nothing. Modern Day American civilization is done.

So are you related to Brady or her? You seem to know exactly how it went down and I know you wouldn't just be pissing in the wind in hopes that some of it would stick to Brady. Did it ever to occur to you that he had no idea she was even pregnant? Of course not...

she is a big girl and she knew what she was doing.if she did not take her birth control pill then she can't complain to anyone.as far as a violent response from her father.it will not work.many girls play the same game in order to snare a husband.

Sorry. The lesson should be don't play without a helmet if you aren't willing to deal with all the consequences. And not just the bills, but being a real father.If a woman doesn't want to have a man employ some protection, said man should be leaving forthwith. Brady's got that high-quality Michigan football education, coupled with that guiding moral light known as Bill Bellichick. Hids parents much be very proud.

So are you related to Brady or her? You seem to know exactly how it went down and I know you wouldn't just be pissing in the wind in hopes that some of it would stick to Brady. Did it ever to occur to you that he had no idea she was even pregnant? Of course not...

You should get out more, Alk.

If Brady raped and murdered 8 six year olds you would still defend him lol.

What a load of garbage this thread holds!

It's been reported that Bridget is close to three months pregnant. That would mean that the baby was concieved mid-November. They broke up the beginning of December. Guess what folks; that means that neither Bridget or Tommy know of the pregnancy when the relationship ended. Anyway, they went out for three years. Maybe more. Not sure. I am sure that Giselle 'aint happy though! :)

Stuff happens, boys and girls. Although both are old enough to understand birth control - stuff happens. Sometimes by reckless behavior, sometimes by chance, sometimes by luck (or lack thereof) or sometimes by design.

This can't help but tarnish Brady's squeaky clean persona, however. It sure won't help his post-NFL Career political aspirations. Fathering a child out of wedlock doesn't usually garner votes, you know?

Thing is, I'm sure Brady will do the right thing. The right thing is being a father. Spending time with his kid and taking care of it financially.

Thing is, I'm sure Brady will do the right thing. The right thing is being a father. Spending time with his kid and taking care of it financially.

I still feel bad for the kid. I mean growing up in a gay household won't be easy.

Does John Amaechi know yet?

Did he do all this to impress and hang with Tim Hardaway?

Now, he'll never get out of the closet.

Send your kid to a $30K+ a year college like Michigan and they don't even do the "condom on the banana" thing in health class.

Archived