my sister tricked me with this crap! pretty funny

TheShow

Unless it was straight up for Peyton Manning, yes it would have killed me.

Are you telling me you wouldn't have Carson Palmer, Donovan McNabb, Tom Brady, Jay Cutler or another 10-15 Quarterbacks?:eek:

Are you telling me you wouldn't have Carson Palmer, Donovan McNabb, Tom Brady, Jay Cutler or another 10-15 Quarterbacks?:eek:

Palmer needs to prove he can still be good post knee problems

McNabb is now more injury prone than Chad is

Tom Brady is gay

Jay Cutler has proven nothing

I wasnt being 100% serious ;-)

Just saying, but, how many Super Bowls does Carson Palmer have? McNabb? Cutler?

Again, just saying.

At least McNabb has taken his team to a Super Bowl and 4 NFC Championship Games.;-)

Palmer, give it time.

Cutler was a rook! C'mon Scott, you're better then that.

Just saying.

Okay well I'm just saying that Pennington will never be able to carry / lead a team to the Super Bowl unless he has the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens defense and a very, very good running back. Much like those two teams had.

McNabb, Palmer, Cutler, Brady and countless others the tool to carry an offense / team.

Okay well I'm just saying that Pennington will never be able to carry / lead a team to the Super Bowl unless he has the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens defense and a very, very good running back. Much like those two teams had.

McNabb, Palmer, Cutler, Brady and countless others the tool to carry an offense / team.

Don't forget Ramsey or was that last years mantra?

LMAO!!!!!!!.....That's AWESOME!

I just posted that on my board, so the guys think we also got CHAD for Thomas Jones!

Let's see how long it takes them to realize....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

link to that would be nice... Im sure its a good laugh :)

can i get ur sister to make that for me with a BRADY head????:confused:

you want one saying brady has been traded? if so I'll have her make one for you. no problem at all.. after all.. she OWES ME!

what was your reaction when you saw this. did you cry in slow motion like they do in the ads

dude I about had a panic attack, chad grew up about 40 minutes from where I live just a few towns over. she's my younger sister, she's 18 and has been trying to trick me about some crap latley.. well she got me yesterday! big time!. my heart was racing and I didn't know what to say.. I could even say WTF! i just screamed AHHHHH!!! WHATTT!!! and I was trying to click the lick for the story to see wtf happened! lol

you want one saying brady has been traded? if so I'll have her make one for you. no problem at all.. after all.. she OWES ME!

dude I about had a panic attack, chad grew up about 40 minutes from where I live just a few towns over. she's my younger sister, she's 18 and has been trying to trick me about some crap latley.. well she got me yesterday! big time!. my heart was racing and I didn't know what to say.. I could even say WTF! i just screamed AHHHHH!!! WHATTT!!! and I was trying to click the lick for the story to see wtf happened! lol

I would say she owes you BIG TIME .

I think Chad in Chicago last year still goes to the Superbowl and would of gave them a better shot of winning it then Rex.

Archived