NFL | Irvin accused of assault

Smizzy

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=granderson/070409

back in November Irvin joked that the reason Romo is athletic is because his grandmother had sex with a slave.

How come he wasnt fired when he said this, and why didnt ESPN say this was the reason he wasnt brought back?? Heck, I dont even remember this being an issue, but then again I was so overcome with happiness for my Jets i ignored everything else in life....

Back to the current problem....

So, a disabled contractor did work on a fountain for Irvin, and they argued over a $2,800 payment so he grabs the guy and "hurts" his arm.... Who hasnt wanted to hurt a contractor for shoddy work??? And why doesnt the contractor call his "friends" to take care of Irvin?? Or is the Mob afraid of Irvin's posse??? Something smells fishy...

Well that expalines it, you see Mike was just a victim it's the contractor that is the bad guy here. What a shining example of the products that "THE U" produces. Maybe after graduation we could just march then right into jail, but wait that would mean the players from "THE U" would have to graduate first. Ok forget it bad idea.

Archived