LIONS-JETS BLOCKBUSTER TRADE IN WORKS

TaborJet

This is uncomfirmed now, but here is the link:

http://thejollyspectator.com/?p=233

atrade.JPG

3:40pm, TheJollySpectator has caught wind of a blockbuster pre-draft trade that’s on the table involving the Detroit Lions and New York Jets … Sources indicate that Detroit is offering first round pick (#2 overall) plus an unnamed player for the Jets LB Jonathan Vilma and additional picks this year and in 2008 … Lions get instant defensive help, Jets get control of second pick in draft … Jet brass tight lipped … developing …

More…5:05pm, Third team is involved and Jets WR Justin McCareins, plus later round swaps … source with Jets also says Adrian Peterson’s HS coach was a recent visitor to Weeb Ewbank Hall, the Jets HQ … trade not nearly done, but Vilma is gone…

More…6:10, due to unclear communique via text with source, a correction is owed: the player traded from is WR Justin McCareins, not Vilma … Detroit interest in Vilma very strong, surprised Jet war room … do not have other side of McCareins trade … Jets won’t make any public statements between hours of 9pm-6am …

I clicked your link and all I got was hahaha.com?? WTF?? Is it because I didn't pay for the VIP membership? :bag: How much is it anyway and how can I join ?? :bag:

hahahahaha.com

Copy that into your browser, that one should work.

Thats the same why i think about the Vilma-Portis Rumor. We dont need a RB, we addressed that need!!

CB is where we need to go, or trade down.

CB's will be gone (at least the highly touted ones) by 25. I would like us to get a mid to early 2nd and grab the Mc that transfered from USC to UNLV i think.

Archived