THOMAS JONE'S GUNS

Pragmatic Bus

I would think alot of LB's other than Shawn Lightsout is on the roids...

Ray "the man who had an anger rage and commited a Murder" Lewis I love to call him.

What about Teddy-B... Its sad that he had a stroke, and not the right choice in life to comeback, but we all only live one time. But roids increase the chance of alof of things including Heart Attacks and Strokes. I just always thought he was on em... Before the stroke.

People expecting Jones to be the second coming of Earl Campbell are in for a rude awakening.

Indeed.

holy **** thats nuts, he looks like a beast. Man I cant wait till he rips up the NE line

You would think with all that muscle he would be a physical back. He is not. He will not run defenders over. Thats not his style of running. He is a cutback runner.

You would think with all that muscle he would be a physical back. He is not. He will not run defenders over. Thats not his style of running. He is a cutback runner.

Biceps dont help you run people over, thats why.

Why bother being depressing over TJ? WHY ****ING BOTHER! I can see people being weary after a 4-12 year, but the Jets just went 10 and ****ing 6! I had no idea that you know more than Tangini, and why aren't you working in a Front Office? Look, complain if he sucks, but how can you judge TJ negatively, before he hasn't even played a game for the Jets yet? PUT A DAMN SMILE ON!:grin:

Why bother being depressing over TJ? WHY ****ING BOTHER! I can see people being weary after a 4-12 year, but the Jets just went 10 and ****ing 6! I had no idea that you know more than Tangini, and why aren't you working in a Front Office? Look, complain if he sucks, but how can you judge TJ negatively, before he hasn't even played a game for the Jets yet? PUT A DAMN SMILE ON!:grin:

:confused0082::confused0082::confused0082:

Who said he sucks? Who was complaining?

Some people feel that to be a true fan, you have to always bash them and just know in your heart of hearts they will fail.

BZ

Is anybody expecting that or are you just arguing with a straw man?

I've seen people refer to Jones as a "bruiser" numerous times since we traded for him.

Truth is, he is a lot closer to Leon in playing style than he is to Cedric Houston.

I've seen people refer to Jones as a "bruiser" numerous times since we traded for him.

Truth is, he is a lot closer to Leon in playing style than he is to Cedric Houston.

I hope so cuz Leon is a hell of a lot better than Houston lol.

But as long as he gets plenty of yards and TD's I honestly don't care too much what his "running style" is.

I hope so cuz Leon is a hell of a lot better than Houston lol.

But as long as he gets plenty of yards and TD's I honestly don't care too much what his "running style" is.

It really depends on what you mean by plenty of yards. Expect 1100 - 1300 yard rushing and 100-200 yards receiving. Jones also always seems to get nicked up over the season however he has always been willing to play hurt. Also, he has never been a TD machine. Don't expect to see more than 8 TDs out of him. He is a good running back. Don't expect anything special other than solid production.

Archived