Jets voted the 24th best franchise ever

wallerstein

Like it or not, the Jets are only 24th in the ranking Best NFL franchise ever on rankopedia. The leaders are the usual suspects: the Steelers, the Cowboys, the Niners and the Packers. OK maybe we don't belong to the top 10 but wouldn't it be nice to be in the first half???

That's a crappy list. The Pats should easily be in the bottom half as they are 1 game over .500 as a franchise.

The Jets should rank above all teams brought in from the AFL and all teams since the merger, b/c the NFL as we know it would not exist without Joe Willy's guarantee!

Ryno has it right- without the Jets putting their stamp on the AFL being equals who knows what would have occurred in the history of the NFL.

Like it or not, the Jets are only 24th in the ranking Best NFL franchise ever on rankopedia. The leaders are the usual suspects: the Steelers, the Cowboys, the Niners and the Packers. OK maybe we don't belong to the top 10 but wouldn't it be nice to be in the first half???

the list is a joke and you can't take it seriously. what exactly are they voting on?

what makes a franchise the best? most wins. most popular. most superbowls. most probowl players. most well known coaches. best cheerleaders. nicest stadium. most fans. most revenue. you can go on and on with this and its all bull**** so stop whining. the Jets are the best franchise and you can take that to the bank even though we don't have any cheerleaders. (but we do have flag girls :) )

The ranking would be considerably higher if the Jets had their own stadium. And probably even higher if it was in NY, but even their own in NJ would be more respectable.

I'm not trying to start any sh#t up with the jersey folks here, but say what you want, the Jets would get more of the credit they deserve as a franchise, if they would have always had their own stadium (NY or NJ for that matter). Sorry but it is true.

I'm no doctor but maybe you should get that checked out. That can't be healthy.

It's normal on Vulcan. See the Vulcans have a copper based blood instead of iron based like humans. The copper is what gives it the green.......oh never mind :bag: .:biggrin:

It's normal on Vulcan. See the Vulcans have a copper based blood instead of iron based like humans. The copper is what gives it the green.......oh never mind :bag: .:biggrin:

Actually it cause I have Jets in the blood. Get it? Im a born-jets-fan, lol damn that was a good one

We should mass vote until they are #1!!!

Ron Paul style! (One of the reasons why I gave up on him) But, should we care how "rankopedia" ranks the Jets? All that matters to me is that the Jets will be hoisting up the Lombardi trophy, VERY VERY soon. I hate the Yankees, but they do have what matters, 26 rings and that isn't changed by if people approve of them.

Archived