Naked couple fall 50 feet to their deaths.

shawn306

Is there really a better way to Go ??? besides in your sleep

May the good Lord take me this way

Oh BS, sweetheart! lol. Plunging to your death by landing head first.. HEAD FIRST!! And then being found naked?!!

well it depends on which head we are talking about here ,and being naked is not really a big deal for me i'm a free spirit lol ;)

Nothing wrong with being naked at all. A whole different story being naked and dead.. it's called dignity, I think. lol.

50 feet isn't all that high. busted bones and internal bleeding i'd expect but instant death? must've fallen on their heads

I fell 30ft off a roof when I was 17... I was working on the roof and had a heat stroke... fell on my side... broke my Pelvis and back... no internal bleeding...

50 ft is pretty damn high... and if it was onto concrete or pavement... I could see how they died on impact...

true but i'd expect slow agonizing death, not instant. guess i'm underestimating 50 feet. that is 5 stories afterall.

And i am picturing them having some nice momentum from the beginning, like maybe an overzealous doggie session that just went crazy and he just bucked them both off the building.

Here is a physics question, maybe ecurb our resident rocket scientist can help. Two naked women fall from a 50 ft building, one is simply dropped off the side, another is "shoved" pretty forcefully by some horny dude. Does the one who is shoved gain more velocity and lead to a more forceful impact?

And i am picturing them having some nice momentum from the beginning, like maybe an overzealous doggie session that just went crazy and he just bucked them both off the building.

Here is a physics question, maybe ecurb our resident rocket scientist can help. Two naked women fall from a 50 ft building, one is simply dropped off the side, another is "shoved" pretty forcefully by some horny dude. Does the one who is shoved gain more velocity and lead to a more forceful impact?

no, horizontal and verticle velocities are independent. unless the shove caused her to accelerate downward as well as sideways, they'd hit equally hard. of course, the horizontal velocity could lead to road rash, but the impact force would be the same.

no, horizontal and verticle velocities are independent. unless the shove caused her to accelerate downward as well as sideways, they'd hit equally hard. of course, the horizontal velocity could lead to road rash, but the impact force would be the same.

Well, speaking as a pretty powerful 6'3 guy, there is a technique which could cause significant downforce as well as horizontal velocity at launch.

I fell 30ft off a roof when I was 17... I was working on the roof and had a heat stroke... fell on my side... broke my Pelvis and back... no internal bleeding...

50 ft is pretty damn high... and if it was onto concrete or pavement... I could see how they died on impact...

anyone else blurt out, "so that explains it!" when they read this? ;)

Archived