Lester to return to the mound Monday

AVM

He'll be a 2/3 starter when all is said and done. And yes I do have an inside source. It's called reading the newspaper.

What the hell is that based on? Besides your wishful thinking... You spouted this same crap last year and I correctly predicted he would fall on his face.

What the hell is that based on? Besides your wishful thinking... You spouted this same crap last year and I correctly predicted he would fall on his face.

Yeah! What he said!

Clearly, baseball is really all about which fans cheer louder and which fans wave their pom-poms harder!

Clearly crazymike takes the cake on those accounts! Therefore the Yankees rule and the Red Sox drool! Oh, and Jon Lester sucks and might as well not even show up at Jacob'f Field.

Fell on his face? No, your rookies for the most part have fallen on their face. a 7-2 record with a 4.76 ERA as a rookie isn't that bad, given today's standards and only in 15 starts. That would actually give him the 4th best ERA of the Yankees current starters and the second most wins.

Actually, most scouts compare him to Mark Mulder or Andy Pettitte and those guys have had pretty solid careers as #2/#3 pitchers.

Fell on his face? No, your rookies for the most part have fallen on their face. a 7-2 record with a 4.76 ERA as a rookie isn't that bad, given today's standards and only in 15 starts. That would actually give him the 4th best ERA of the Yankees current starters and the second most wins.

Actually, most scouts compare him to Mark Mulder or Andy Pettitte and those guys have had pretty solid careers as #2/#3 pitchers.

Did you forget EVERYTHING i was right about over and over again last year? You really are delusional. his record means NOTHING. In his last 6 starts last year his ERA was 7.75. If thats not falling on his face than I have no idea what is. His peripherals throughout his minor league career are NOWHERE NEAR at the level of Mulder or Pettitte. They aren't even as good as Clippard or Rasner. Thats a complete pipe dream. He hasn't even proved he can be a decent pitcher in AAA.

Did you forget EVERYTHING i was right about over and over again last year? You really are delusional. his record means NOTHING. In his last 6 starts last year his ERA was 7.75. If thats not falling on his face than I have no idea what is. His peripherals throughout his minor league career are NOWHERE NEAR at the level of Mulder or Pettitte. They aren't even as good as Clippard or Rasner. Thats a complete pipe dream. He hasn't even proved he can be a decent pitcher in AAA.

If record means NOTHING how did YOU puport Wang to being teh second best pitcher in teh AL last year?

Delusional?

Falling on your face = Cancer. Got it.

It really sucks when your own arguments are used against you, doesn't it?

Actually I never used Wang's record as a reason to say he was a great pitcher. But there is no reason for my stalker to stick to the truth. I never use wins in ANY argument.

Nothing can overshadow the performance of Jon Lester last night...but the offense is showing signs of coming out of their malaise.

Coco Crisp has quietly upped his batting average to .282 with his 4-hit performance last night. Manny has been carrying the offense for quite some time now. Big Papi is set to return on Wednesday. And the sun continues to rise, the sun continues to set, and JD Drew continues to make easy outs.

Yup, all is right with the world.

Who gave him the timeout? You you friggin' moron

How you have any authority over here is beyond me

I think he has mod authority over here because they needed somebody who wasnt going to take extended leaves of absence while enjoying the fruits of his labor that also seemed to coincide with Yankee swoons! Posters like that are in rare supply.

I think he has mod authority over here because they needed somebody who wasnt going to take extended leaves of absence while enjoying the fruits of his labor that also seemed to coincide with Yankee swoons! Posters like that are in rare supply.

Funny

I'll be taking another vacation this week...heading out Thursday....and guess what, i won't be posting here

See, you should have finished law school.....you could enjoy some of life's finer things as I do

Who gave him the timeout? You you friggin' moron

How you have any authority over here is beyond me

Jon --

Make your points without the insults. There is no reason that has to happen here.

Funny

I'll be taking another vacation this week...heading out Thursday....and guess what, i won't be posting here

See, you should have finished law school.....you could enjoy some of life's finer things as I do

If you have to tell people youre rich and powerful, youre not...generally speaking of course.

If you have to tell people youre rich and powerful, youre not...generally speaking of course.

...does that mean when you tell people how intelligent you are and how you own this place it really means you're an idiot that lives in his parents basement? Generally speaking, of course.

...does that mean when you tell people how intelligent you are and how you own this place it really means you're an idiot that lives in his parents basement? Generally speaking, of course.

No, it probably means that I was somehow let out of the kitchen and that I am most likely on the rag...generally speaking of course.

No, it probably means that I was somehow let out of the kitchen and that I am most likely on the rag...generally speaking of course.

That was a pretty poor attempt at smack, even for you, Zippy.

You know something? Sometimes you just 'gotta raise the white flag and admit that a girl kicked your ass. :P

Then tell me this max

Why should a Moderator here "gloat" when he puts someone on a 30 day bannishment?

John you have had problems here with more than one mod but that is besides the point. There was no gloating. In fact nobody is actually banned.

Max,

I read this differently

I was truly concerned about who Scott was going to stalk. I was just letting him know that he might have to change his victim. I apologize for causing you such anguish.

My bad.

Archived