Pats come to terms with Testaverde

K2C

It doesnt even matter. If it gets to the point were Vinny has to be the starter, I'm certain they will be looking else where, hes just there to basically have a 3rd name on the depth chart at QB.

He's basically there to coach.

I've always liked Vinny and don't understand some Jets fan's animosity towards him now. I personally hope he throws another TD, although not against us, to extend that crazy streak of his.

Vinny personally blew the 2000 season for us with his two disastrous games against the Lions and the Ravens, especially that ****ing Raven game! 5 INT's and one was returned something like 100 yards for a td while the Jets were on the door step of the end zone. his 98' season was a fluke.

I've always liked Vinny and don't understand some Jets fan's animosity towards him now. I personally hope he throws another TD, although not against us, to extend that crazy streak of his.

I agree with you. If the Pats win a SB and he is still on the team, will he getelected into the Hall of Fame? I think so! He is COMPILING some great numbers and streaks!

Vinny personally blew the 2000 season for us with his two disastrous games against the Lions and the Ravens, especially that ****ing Raven game! 5 INT's and one was returned something like 100 yards for a td while the Jets were on the door step of the end zone. his 98' season was a fluke.

And without VT what would you have had to cheer about over the last 40 years of Jets' football?

Nothing.

Vinnys season is 98 was no fluke... It was BROADWAY VINNY TIME BABY! Damn I remember when we were up against Denver, I was younger, but I was so excited about watching my team play in the SB...

Then why in the hell do you wish another season of Chad's ducks upon yourself?

Chad has blown at least a dozen games in the past few years, and a couple of seasons due to being injured, yet nobody except Barton gives him any flack.

Looks like Penny's number will be retired the same way.

NY Jets come to NE to win Super Bowl rings: Cox. Phifer, Smith, Hamilton, Wiggins...

So you're saying after we cut Pennington this year, he's going to go replace Brady? Interesting.

Looks like Penny's number will be retired the same way.

NY Jets come to NE to win Super Bowl rings: Cox. Phifer, Smith, Hamilton, Wiggins...

Cox was on the Pats? Last I checked the Jets cut him and he went to the vikings for a year before becoming a Jets LB coacn... How about guys like Dwight, Chatham, Law, Poteat, who were on the Pats and are now Jets?

Cox was on the Pats? Last I checked the Jets cut him and he went to the vikings for a year before becoming a Jets LB coacn... How about guys like Dwight, Chatham, Law, Poteat, who were on the Pats and are now Jets?

Cox played 11 games for the Panzies in 2001 earning a SB ring in Belipricks 2nd year in New England. He finished his career the following year with the Saints.

Cox played 11 games for the Panzies in 2001 earning a SB ring in Belipricks 2nd year in New England. He finished his career the following year with the Saints.

Wait...I couldve sworn he was on the Jets in 04 with Henderson as the DCoordinator, a player we had just picked up from Buff...Am i thinking of someone else?

Barton would be my hero too, if it wasn't for that he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Sure he has. Max told me to keep quiet about this but, after the preaseason game Barton went nuts and attacked ecurb with a giant foam finger. We had to upload ecrubs brain into the Jetnation servers to at least keep him sort of alive. His body is cryogenically frozen until we figure out a cure to the bludgeoning he received. It's actually stored in the JN merchandise room, we threw it behind the JN lingerie cuz nobody was buying that.

This is why ecurb can respond to any chad bashing so quickly. And this is also why we're hoping the servers don't crash anytime soon. You can ask tx if you don't believe me, he was visiting.

Archived