I cant believe it....ANOTHER INJURY

gangreenman

The Jets injury list now includes their standout rookie wide receiver.

Chansi Stuckey has a right knee injury. He attempted to practice on it, but he seemed to be in a lot of pain, and had trouble putting weight on it. So he was pulled from practice, and sent to the rehab area.

-Jets Confidential

Awesome. As if it couldn't get any worse.

Currently we are missing 2 opening day starters (Thomas Jones & Justin Miller), along with a guy who is challenging for a starting role (Eric Smith) and a guy who is vying for the #3 receiver slot (Stuckey).:character42:

It is because Herm runs such a poor camp and bad conditioning program!

Oh wait...

BZ

:rl: DAMMIT HERM!!!

Seriously though, I dont understand, last year the team went full contact every day every week of TC and had almost no injuries..This year we go full contact maybe twice or three times a week and we have a new injury every other day it seems.

I feel like the Carolina Panthers.

Good year, bad year with injuries, repeat over and over.

The Jets have been doing this since 2002.

Ever since Herm took over i feel we have been good 1 year, and god awful the next. Hopefully Mangini finds a way to break the trend.

Seriously though, I dont understand, last year the team went full contact every day every week of TC and had almost no injuries..This year we go full contact maybe twice or three times a week and we have a new injury every other day it seems.

A NY Giant pulled his hamstring last night and he was barely touched. I don't think we were made with playing a high impact and collision sport such as football. Lots of things go wrong. If Stuckey is truly hurt badly, it won't be so terrible because of the WR depth we have. TJ is a different story though.

Well, there is a new strength and conditioning coach this year, and some of the warmup routines have changed...it could also just be a bad coincidence.

It is because Herm runs such a poor camp and bad conditioning program!

Oh wait...

BZ

Herm does run a poor camp and bad conditioning program. That is why the 2005 season was wiped out by about a dozen key guys having season ending injuries. In 2006 the Jets had what, one season ending injury - Pouha? Now they have 4 guys (Jones, Miller, Smith and Stuckey), who are injured in pre-season and may all very well be there on opening day.

Not quite the same.

Well, there is a new strength and conditioning coach this year, and some of the warmup routines have changed...it could also just be a bad coincidence.

If the Jets were the Yankees the new strength and conditioning coach would be looking for another job already.

Herm does run a poor camp and bad conditioning program. That is why the 2005 season was wiped out by about a dozen key guys having season ending injuries. In 2006 the Jets had what, one season ending injury - Pouha? Now they have 4 guys (Jones, Miller, Smith and Stuckey), who are injured in pre-season and may all very well be there on opening day.

Not quite the same.

It was a joke.

The point is (or the jokes point) is that these thing happen and it is part of the game.

The only way to prepare for injuries is to have depth at every position.

BZ

It was a joke.

The point is (or the jokes point) is that these thing happen and it is part of the game.

The only way to prepare for injuries is to have depth at every position.

BZ

True. Injuries are one part conditioning (or lack thereof) and one part just bad luck.

All these injuries are just a ploy to throw off the Patriots for week 1. This team is ready to go and they were sandbagging last week. Chad knew he shouldnt make those throws, he is too smart for that, but he knew everyone will doubt him after a poor performance.

Mangini is a genius. This is all part of the plan. Jones isnt hurt. Neither is Stuckeys.... I mean stuckey. And Kendall really isnt pissed off... its just a storyline like wrestling. The Jets are paying him the million under the table...

Go ahead and doubt the Penguin. You will all be on the Chad bandwagon and the Mangini bandwagon after week 1.

Archived