If sex was a cereal

Verde

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmm... i love captain crunch! yum!!! can even eat it right out of the box!

well if sex were cereal eating out the box would definitely be a preference of mine!

edit-----

didn't realize this was an old thread, and when i kept reading after posting this i see i made the same joke in 2005, lol, some things never change

well if sex were cereal eating out the box would definitely be a preference of mine!

edit-----

didn't realize this was an old thread, and when i kept reading after posting this i see i made the same joke in 2005, lol, some things never change

:rl::rl:

Seems like the girls of JN were big flirts back in the day... so thats how Max got everyone over here!

Something about this cereal screams sex...

cereal_phonesex.jpg

edit-----

D1ck in a box huh...who knew:D

:rl::rl:

Seems like the girls of JN were big flirts back in the day... so thats how Max got everyone over here!

Something about this cereal screams sex...

cereal_phonesex.jpg

You are saying that to lure men here we encouraged women to be flirty? Those charges are simply outrageous.

edit-----

That is very funny.

You would post a thread title with ...Was a Cereal, instead of the correct form, ...Were a Cereal? Now I don't know if I still find you hot.

Here correct usage of the word sex and the playful manner in which she use it should get her a pass. The fact she compared food to sex makes Crusher concerned he may make a bad decision the next time in the cereal aisle at the grocery store. I will have to make sure I stay focused or their may be a rather large unsettling cleanup on aisle 5.

Here correct usage of the word sex and the playful manner in which she use it should get her a pass. The fact she compared food to sex makes Crusher concerned he may make a bad decision the next time in the cereal aisle at the grocery store. I will have to make sure I stay focused or their may be a rather large unsettling cleanup on aisle 5.

I agree that Verde, an esteemed member of the Board, should be given great latitude in this matter. Though, I would caution that no disciplinary action on our part sends the wrong message of acquiescence to the rest of the members. I'm thinking a full frontal image or a hot lesbian story from her vast number of sexual forays would satisfy all parties involved.

I agree that Verde, an esteemed member of the Board, should be given great latitude in this matter. Though, I would caution that no disciplinary action on our part sends the wrong message of acquiescence to the rest of the members. I'm thinking a full frontal image or a hot lesbian story from her vast number of sexual forays would satisfy all parties involved.

Max does not allow nudity here and I'm a rule follower. As for past lesbian encounters, I have none. Sorry to disappoint. However, would it suffice to say that I have a girl crush on my fitness instructor? That's the best I can do for you.

Was my grammar in the above passage correct?

Max does not allow nudity here and I'm a rule follower. As for past lesbian encounters, I have none. Sorry to disappoint. However, would it suffice to say that I have a girl crush on my fitness instructor? That's the best I can do for you.

Was my grammar in the above passage correct?

What, you couldn't make something up for us? Okay, let's hear more about this fitness instructor. Who does she look like that's famous? When you say "crush" does that entail occasional "gal pecks", extended hugs, or--ideally-- petting (not necessarily the more interesting "heavy" variety) of any kind? Please reply with great ardor and urgency.

why, generally speaking, people find this sexy:

2_girls_kissing.jpg

but not this:

MenKissing.jpg

I think this is awfully cute though:

3315338502_8181f1347a.jpg

It's simple: women are beautiful, soft and curvy; and appealing to both men and women. How many times have you or another female said something like, "She's so gorgeous"? Men would never do that, unless they are gay or Patriot fans.

What, you couldn't make something up for us? Okay, let's hear more about this fitness instructor. Who does she look like that's famous? When you say "crush" does that entail occasional "gal pecks", extended hugs, or--ideally-- petting (not necessarily the more interesting "heavy" variety) of any kind? Please reply with great ardor and urgency.

My fitness instructor doesn't look like anyone famous. I'm just in awe of her physique and aura. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a sexual crush.. but for the sake of entertainment, know that I say this without the aide of any alcoholic beverages.

My fitness instructor doesn't look like anyone famous. I'm just in awe of her physique and aura. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a sexual crush.. but for the sake of entertainment, know that I say this without the aide of any alcoholic beverages.

LOL. As we speak, a case of Champagne is on its way to you. Most of us--Garb excluded--envision her looking something like this:

010kianatomdozo8.jpg

While she probably looks more like this:

paulinenordinfitnessad6.jpg

LOL. As we speak, a case of Champagne is on its way to you. Most of us--Garb excluded--envision her looking something like this:

010kianatomdozo8.jpg

While she probably looks more like this:

paulinenordinfitnessad6.jpg

Isn't it a shame that I don't drink?!

Honestly, I'd say she's somewhere between the 2 photos.

It's simple: women are beautiful, soft and curvy; and appealing to both men and women. How many times have you or another female said something like, "She's so gorgeous"? Men would never do that, unless they are gay or Patriot fans.

Woman, generally speaking, are beautiful, soft and curvy. I've said "she's so gorgeous" about a million times in my life. Still, girl on girl is not appealing to me at all. Either is that photo of the two men. It's gross. Sorry.

Archived