Germ Edwards...

greg63

Was he the GM's lap dog while with the Jets like he is with Carl Peterson?

Just curious.

Herm is what he is. Obviously you watched Hard Knocks and saw what Herm really is. He's a rah-rah Coach with no football acumen.

The Chiefs fans deserve more than their GM is giving them.

Herm is what he is. Obviously you watched Hard Knocks and saw what Herm really is. He's a rah-rah Coach with no football acumen.

The Chiefs fans deserve more than their GM is giving them.

They do.

Carl Edwards is Matt Millen with slightly better results. The late Lamar Hunt loved Carl for making him oodles of money. Soldout stadium. A stadium lease that paid virtually nothing for.

When Lamar Hunt started to push more responsibility to Lamar Jr., there was speculation that Carl might be in danger. It will be interesting to see if their run of up and down play costs him his job. I doubt it.

Terry Bradway was a moron, and Herm was never held accountable for anything.

It was probably the most frustrating football to watch, because you knew they were good but were being held back by an imbecile.

i love how in one scene someone asks herm "are we bringing in another kicker?" herm answers with that 'who farted' look on his face, "not that i know of." not that you know of???? you're the effing coach and you don't know whether you have some people come in to tryout?

ps: dick curl is a yes man moron also.

Did you see Dick Curl encouraging Croyle to make the dump off pass in practice?

''Yeah! that's it!'' he was screaming while Croyle dumped it off out in the flat.

Did you see Dick Curl encouraging Croyle to make the dump off pass in practice?

''Yeah! that's it!'' he was screaming while Croyle dumped it off out in the flat.

It pisses me off to know Herm helped ruin Chad... and now Mangini is trying to re-assemble him as the guy that he was early on...

It pisses me off to know Herm helped ruin Chad... and now Mangini is trying to re-assemble him as the guy that he was early on...

Stop hijacking a bash Herm thread by turning it into an I love Chad thread. I mean really.

Played him hurt

Trained him to play it safe, not take risks... Mangini has him taking more risks already...

How did he not?

Can you please give me the definition of Chad taking a risk?

Does it mean he dumps the ball off to Leon............or dumps the ball off to Leon?

I agree that he killed Curtis, but he had nothing to do with "killing" Chad. Chad did that on his own.

Really?

Herm played both of them injured and made both cases worse... hwo is it any different... now your just like Barton... in denial...

Herm ran curtis into the ground by playing him injured... took advantage of his "warrior" mentality...

Herm ran chad into the ground by playing him injured... took advantage of his "warrior" mentality...

Really?

Herm played both of them injured and made both cases worse... hwo is it any different... now your just like Barton... in denial...

Herm ran curtis into the ground by playing him injured... took advantage of his "warrior" mentality...

Herm ran chad into the ground by playing him injured... took advantage of his "warrior" mentality...

If Herm ran Chad into the ground when he was "injured" how do you explain Chad's performance against the Chargers in the wild card game? Chad actually threw a bona fide deep ball in that game for a TD and the Jets won the game.

The next week in Pittsburgh Chad sucked and the Jets lost.

If Herm ran Chad into the ground when he was "injured" how do you explain Chad's performance against the Chargers in the wild card game? Chad actually threw a bona fide deep ball in that game for a TD and the Jets won the game.

JUst becuase he had a good game mean nothing... Curtis also had good games while herm played him hurt..

try again

Terry Bradway was a moron, and Herm was never held accountable for anything.

It was probably the most frustrating football to watch, because you knew they were good but were being held back by an imbecile.

And from reading the board I thought it was all Penington's fault. :confused:

I believe Chad was pretty hurt against both the Chargers and the Steelers, but those were playoff games. The game Herm should be crucified for was putting Chad back in against Jacksonville or whoever it was when Fiedler went down. ****ing guy was already coming off surgery, has a season ending injury and that jerk-off trots him back out there instead of playing Bollywood.

Like hijacking threads? Herm killed Curtis, but Tom Coughlin "made" Tiki?

LOL!!!

Yup; he is affectionately referred to in my Chiefs circle as the "gutless turd". :D

I feel your pain my friend. it's like trying to box somebody with your arms tied behind your back. very painful and frustrating.

I feel your pain my friend. it's like trying to box somebody with your arms tied behind your back. very painful and frustrating.

Yep; like bangin yer head against a brick wall; the only way it changes is if King Carl gets the boot out the door. IMO

Yep; like bangin yer head against a brick wall; the only way it changes is if King Carl gets the boot out the door. IMO

Hopefully the Hunt family will see the light and **** can Carl. it's the only hope, you're right.

I watched a replay of that Chargers game the other night and it really amazed me.

I swear, Chad's arm seemed much stronger then, with a torn rotator cuff, than it was all last season and this season.

I watched a replay of that Chargers game the other night and it really amazed me.

I swear, Chad's arm seemed much stronger then, with a torn rotator cuff, than it was all last season and this season.

Yeah because it was probally pumped up with tons of pain killer shots and by the pitts game it was completely shot IMO.

Semper Fi.

I wish you guys good luck. I went to a few Chiefs boards last year and explained the horror that awaited you. And they didn't want to hear it. Until Coach Jerk Chicken is gone, you're doomed.

Yeah because it was probally pumped up with tons of pain killer shots and by the pitts game it was completely shot IMO.

Semper Fi.

I remember after the Pitt game Chad saying his arm was practically numb and if they had won he didn't know how he would have been able to play in the next game.

• 2 months later...
I wish you guys good luck. I went to a few Chiefs boards last year and explained the horror that awaited you. And they didn't want to hear it. Until Coach Jerk Chicken is gone, you're doomed.

Yup they were in some big time denial, well not any more.

Archived