48 hours....

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

It seems like forever but only 48 hours untill kickoff. Anyone else getting as pumped up as I am? Can almost smell the burning charcoal and taste the Jack Daniels. Are you ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!

with labor day and all, it still doesn't feel like friday...feels like sunday is still miles away. i can't wait.

Man I am Ready ,Came to work today with my Jersey on ,There are some guys in the

next Office over that Just moved in from Boston. They have Pats stuff all over the

Office ,even one of those Big helmets that stick to the wall ,F**kers. I want to burn thier

office Down ,but I can't because my door is right next to thiers.So I guess I will just Flatten all thier Tires in the parking Lot. LOL :box: GO JETS

It seems like forever but only 48 hours untill kickoff. Anyone else getting as pumped up as I am? Can almost smell the burning charcoal and taste the Jack Daniels. Are you ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Jack got back together? That's sweet. I always knew you were perfect for each other. True love conquers all.

:Nuts:

Not leaving untill about 10:pm sat night

That is crazy man. Leaving at 10pm the day before the game. The best line ever was Tony. He says, the parking pass says good on Sunday xx/xx/xx. Might as well get my money's worth out of it.

from what i understand thats a huge concern for the jets, the people without parking passes can not expect to get into the game on time if they get there at 11:30am, impossible. shuttle line is good wait and then the ride over to the stadium with traffic 15 mins or so. do yourself a favor without a pass, get there at 10am and shuttle over and join a tailgate, anyones welcomes at our kegs and eggs then beer can chicken. bring some cash and feel free to have a couple beers, dont get there at 11:30 and plan on getting in on time, impossible. also dont forget the line getting into the game

I haven't been this excited about football in a while, and the Mets are playing well!

I'll be in 16G around 7:30 starting a fire and doing some jets shots. Can't f@cking wait.

That is crazy man. Leaving at 10pm the day before the game. The best line ever was Tony. He says, the parking pass says good on Sunday xx/xx/xx. Might as well get my money's worth out of it.

You might not even need a parking pass at that time!

Uh oh, I better get there early.

Dude, do they really let you in at 10pm sat night?

We leave at 10:00 and get to the stadium around midnight... no one is around to stop us from parking in our spot. Once a guard started to give us a hard time and we just showed him the parking pass. It was dated and we were on the correct date .... it didnt have a time on it, after midnight is sunday what could he say ???

We leave at 10:00 and get to the stadium around midnight... no one is around to stop us from parking in our spot. Once a guard started to give us a hard time and we just showed him the parking pass. It was dated and we were on the correct date .... it didnt have a time on it, after midnight is sunday what could he say ???

Awesome, I might give this a go for one of the games, have the grill, kegerator, flat panel tv and some video games and just get messed up and have fun. Maybe put a air mattress on the roof.

I have 5 hours of prep work to do on Sundays for one of my jobs, so I'm getting up at 4am to get it out of the way. At 10am I'll be at The Shack (local bar n' grill with NFL Ticket) with beer in hand. GO JETS!!!! There's always a couple of Pats fans that show up (they're like vermin, they infest everywhere, jk) so we'll have our peanuts war throughout the game (free barrels of peanuts at bar for people to eat/throw). I'm so excited!!!!!:box:

Sounds like your more ready for lunch then for football, lol.

Dont worry, only about 16 more hours until lunch. :P

Seriously though, I cant beleive that Football season is finally here...

I'll be going to my friends house to watch on the big HDTV... GO JETS!!!!!!

Archived