Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

Really? Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts & Steelers boards have a bias against the Patriots.

Here are some threads from boards with no built up hatred for the Pats:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/59038-did-patriots-steal-super-bowl-xxxviii.html

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59601

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42783

The Carolina fans aren't even bent out of shape.

You and some of the other posters here have created a ****storm.

Ah I see you did not mention the Chargers, so you can't complain now. I asked people in San Diego today what they thought, and universally they came down hard on BB. As you know I live in San Diego.

Wait, dude, did you even read those links? I started reading the first one and it seems they definitely think it happened! I might read the rest but I don't think this is working in your favor buddy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts & Steelers boards have a bias against the Patriots.

Here are some threads from boards with no built up hatred for the Pats:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/59038-did-patriots-steal-super-bowl-xxxviii.html

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59601

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42783

The Carolina fans aren't even bent out of shape.

You and some of the other posters here have created a ****storm.

Don't want to be a picky, but those are all NFC teams...if a dominating-over-the-past-decade NFC team had been caught doing this, I'm sure that there would be some major hatred flair on those boards.

I can't believe this is happening, truly ridiculous that BB would do this and jeopardize the entire game. What a prick. I'm also thinking that if this went on when Mangini was there and Mangini knew about it then that would explain the hatred by BB towards Mangini. Maybe he knew Mangini was going to be his Sammy the Bull.

I have some solutions:

Suspend BB - this is easy, he broke the rules and he should be suspended. Btw, how deep does this go? Is Brady involved? It sounds crazy but some things mentioned about this would require a bunch of players to be involved.

Make the Pats play us again at the Meadowlands on Monday during the Jets bye week, after their game on Sunday. The Jets would lose a bye week but they would get to kick the living sh!t out of the pats. If they have the same bye week, even better.

Give the pats a loss, leave the jets with the loss unless the game is replayed.

Fine the pats organization considerably. Like 10 million bucks considerably.

don't throw it back at us. In fact all the crap that you have put on this board

down thru the years you can throw into the toilet. Anything you say on here

regarding things in the past are not worth a rats ass.

And it can't happen to a nicer guy.

don't bother coming back at me on this because you not worth the sweat off my balls

to respond to and I won't.

Pat fans have no credibility anymore as fans.

:eek: Well alrighty then. So I guess an answer to my question would be well..out of the question.

The irony is that Belinixon had everyone believing it was his football genius that was winning all those games. Knowing what the other team is going to do would make anyone look like a genius. This guy has ruined at least a decade of football.

I agree whole-heartedly with your entire post Rick.

I highlighted the above, because I, like you, can see that so clear.

Yet it drives me crazy, that others, can not.

Ah I see you did not mention the Chargers, so you can't complain now. I asked people in San Diego today what they thought, and universally they came down hard on BB. As you know I live in San Diego.

Wait, dude, did you even read those links? I started reading the first one and it seems they definitely think it happened! I might read the rest but I don't think this is working in your favor buddy.

I forgot about the Chargers. Do you think the fanbase might be a little bias against the Pats over what happened in the playoff game last year?

Get off your high horse. Every team in the NFL does it. The Pats just got caught. It doesn't make a difference as far as that game is concerned anyhow, the Pats were clearly the better team.

Everyone does it, the Pats will take the fall. Not a big deal. Give us our punishment and lets move on. Some of you guys are getting alittle redonkulous.

Its kinda cute actually

Spoken like the Troll you are.

The carolina huddle website seemed a bit anti-pats and a little worked up over it. I didn't check the other ones because well I'm lazy.

Some of them are a little bias. Remember that the Pats beat them in the Super Bowl.

Read a little more and you see that some of the posters bring up the fact that 4 Carolina players were caught using steroids.

The bottom line is that most fans of teams outside of the AFC don't have the venom that Jets fans have about this situation.

Why would Belinixon do this when, more than likely, he would have won? Because more than likely he's been winning all along using an unfair competitive advantage.

When the most important stat for winning is turnovers it has to make you wonder how the Rats have been able to win so much more for so much longer than everyone else. Wasn't this suppose to be the age of parody?

The irony is that Belinixon had everyone believing it was his football genius that was winning all those games. Knowing what the other team is going to do would make anyone look like a genius. This guy has ruined at least a decade of football. In all likelihood his career is going to end in disgrace. The good news is the way this story is gaining momentum don't expect him to return to New England next year.

If BB has been stealing signals since he has been coach of the Pats how do you explain the ass kickings the Pats have taken over the last 8 years?

The Colts have beaten the Pats 3 times in a row. The Chargers beat them 41-17 in 2005. The Bills beat them 31-0 in 2003. The Dolphins beat them 21-0 last year and 29-28 in 2004.

There are many more examples.

If BB has been stealing signals since he has been coach of the Pats how do you explain the ass kickings the Pats have taken over the last 8 years?

The Colts have beaten the Pats 3 times in a row. The Chargers beat them 41-17 in 2005. The Bills beat them 31-0 in 2003. The Dolphins beat them 21-0 last year and 29-28 in 2004.

The cameras malfunctioned.

Some of them are a little bias. Remember that the Pats beat them in the Super Bowl.

Read a little more and you see that some of the posters bring up the fact that 4 Carolina players were caught using steroids.

The bottom line is that most fans of teams outside of the AFC don't have the venom that Jets fans have about this situation.

Perhaps because it didn't cost them a loss ? Could that be the reason? Just askin...

Perhaps because it didn't cost them a loss ? Could that be the reason? Just askin...

The Eagles and Panthers lost in the Super Bowl to the Pats. Don't you think those losses are more important than a loss in the 1st game of the season?

How great of a coach do you think everyone aside from Hermy would be if they knew exactly what the other team was going to do each play?

Wow, you have a problem with reading comprehension or you just like to put words into peoples mouths. I have been posting on bulletin boards since the early 90's. I have never seen someone do what you do. Where in my post did I call him great?? Show me please. I might think you do this on purpose but then that would be giving you too much credit. :)

So you are saying, without a doubt, that BB stole defensive AND offensive plays, every play of every game and that is how he built his reputation? That none of BB's rep is built on his coaching ability. Assembling a very talented group of players and coaches. It is all from cheating. Even with this recent charge I still think BB is a very good coach. I also think he might be the best coach in the NFL today. That is not saying he is a great coach. Who do you think is better? I was trying to come up with some names. Mike Holmgren maybe? Who do you think is better in the game today?

Do you think maybe Peyton Manning would have won 3 SBs instead of just 1 so far? How was it the Rats were able to completely shut him down all those times but now for the past 3 games they've lost? Is it because for the past year or two Peyton has been calling all the played and BB hasn't been able to steal them as a result?

So the reason they used to whoop on the Colts was only because they stole all the OFFENSIVE plays somehow? That the only reason the Colts have beaten them recently is that Manning called his own game in the huddle? Manning must not have called audibles at the LOS. That's one the accusations. Stealing audibles. Not stealing plays from the sidelines. Audibles at the LOS. The Pats miked up a player, listened to the audibles and then matched them up with the photos from upstairs. So calling the games in the huddle and then calling audibles at the LOS gives them the info they need anyway. So nice try. I have not heard the Colts complaining to the league about stealing info but I guess that is a real possibility. Maybe somehow they tapped into the feed for the players on the field. That is possible. But that is not what they are being accused of. Nice try.

If Belichick never went to the superbowl how great of a coach would he be considered?

There is so much parody in the league that the most significant stat for winning games is turnovers. How has Belichick won so much more for so much longer than everyone else?

It makes one wonder.

There are a lot of smart HC, but there are so many variables to having a winning team it's hard to do it year after year no matter how smart your HC is.

With the Rats everyone has been wondering how a team that basically flew under the radar talent wise year after year could win so much. Eventually, the critics just began to accept it was the genius of Belichick and a great FO. Now we all know differently.

The sad part is you'll never know how far to take this. Belichick has ruined football for the last 10 years whether you can prove it or not. Mostly because you can't. Belichick has done more harm to football than players like Chris Henry, Pacman Jones or Michael Vick could ever do.

For the benefit of the NFL Goodell should ask Belichick to resign as the HC of New England.

The Eagles and Panthers lost in the Super Bowl to the Pats. Don't you think those losses are more important than a loss in the 1st game of the season?

If a team in their division that had been dominating over the last decade was caught, I'm sure there would hellfire on those boards. Ofcourse there's more venom on the board toward the Pats, this is a Jets forum afterall. Your team has been whoopin our ass for the last decade, brady is 11-2 vs us, and even the thought that alllll those losses being helped out due to BB's cheating would drive any Jets fan crazy. This board may be bias, but it has good reason to be.

Gains, What I mean is if the Pats were caught cheating against the Eagles or Panthers their fans would be in an uproar as well. Saaaay are you saving that the Pats cheated in those 2 Super Bowl victorys? :P

There is so much parody in the league that the most significant stat for winning games is turnovers. How has Belichick won so much more for so much longer than everyone else?

It makes one wonder.

Here are the giveaway/takeaway stats for the Pats and Jets since 2002

2002: Pats +12 (4th in NFL) Jets +5 (5th in NFL)

2003: Pats +17 (2nd in NFL) Jets 0 (8th in NFL)

2004: Pats +9 (7th in NFL) Jets +17 (2nd in NFL)

2005: Pats -5 (10th in NFL) Jets were not in top half of the League

2006: Pats +5 (5th in NFL) Jets -3 (11th in NFL)

In 2002 the Pats didn't make the playoffs even though they had 7 more takeaways than the Jets.

In 2004 the Jets had 8 more takeaways than the Pats but crushed the same Steelers team the Jets played a week before in the playoffs.

What is your point about turnovers?

There are many more examples.

Not sure what your point is. Cheating doesn't guarantee winning. It's just an advantage that's unfair when you do.

The fact is we'll never know how much and how often the Patriots cheated, which taints everything they've done that much more.

Belichick has disgraced himself, the Patriot players and the whole Patriots organization, not to mention the Patriots fans. Belichick has done more harm to football in the last 10 years than players like Chris Henry, Pacman Jones or Michael Vick could ever do.

Roger Goodell should ask Bill Belichick to resign as HC of the Patriots. Anything less will be a disgrace to the NFL.

Not sure what your point is. Cheating doesn't guarantee winning. It's just an advantage that's unfair when you do.

The fact is we'll never know how much and how often the Patriots cheated, which taints everything they've done that much more.

Belichick has disgraced himself, the Patriot players and the whole Patriots organization, not to mention the Patriots fans. Belichick has done more harm to football in the last 10 years than players like Chris Henry, Pacman Jones or Michael Vick could ever do.

Roger Goodell should ask Bill Belichick to resign as HC of the Patriots. Anything less will be a disgrace to the NFL.

Did you read the article I posted by Don Banks of Sports Illustrated?

Comparing Belicheck to Chris Henry, Pacman Jones and Michael Vick is an over reaction to say the least. Those players committed numerous crimes, were arrested, and were prosecuted in Court.

So BB having a camera pointed at the Jets D Coordinater is the same as gambling on and killing dogs, driving drunk, or having 9 children with 9 different women and not paying child support?

Thanks for your fair and balanced opinion of the situation.

Archived