Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

I'm gonna wait to see what happens to the Patriots first.

If BB has to pay a fine, take a suspension, lose a draft pick, or even 4fit the game... If any of the above happens... I think I should take this cheaters sig off.

Just take it off and be done with it. I can no longer tolerate your bitching and complaining about it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to man up.

So where are the loudmouth pats fans who were in denial about what a POS scumbag he is and what a low class organization that franchise is?

btw, can someone post that pic of the guy filming on the sidelines?? thanks

Not for nothing my lord but if this were Mangini would you not give him the benefit of the doubt until everything came out?

That's like saying you would have been mugged walking alone in the park at night anyway, but since you only had ten bucks on you, it really wasn't that bad. Cheating is cheating, even if we would have flunked the test all on our own. It sounds like you're half excusing it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, I am not excusing it one bit. I hate that it happened and it pisses me off.

What I was saying was that we have other issues to deal with, not just this videotaping thing. I am frankly more concerned with our qb situation, lack of an OL and special teams problems.

First off I want to say that this situation sucks, I don't want to believe that my team cheated, unfortunately the facts point out that they did. Inexcusable. I'm not happy about it at all, and to tell you the truth it makes me alittle sick.

I posted this on another board, my thoughts on the whole situation.

God knows if I was a fan of another team I'd be piling on myself.

The fact is, I'm a Pats fan and as a Pats fan I have to deal with what they have done. I'm no fan of cheating, I don't condone what they've done (though I think some of you may have gotten that impression in my defense of my team). I think that what they have done is absolutely wrong and in reality cheating is cheating, and there is no excuse for it. However, I also firmly believe that it goes much deeper than just the Patriots, and if you listen to players and coaches talk, like that one article from Tomlin that was posted in another thread, it reflects that.

What the Pats did was wrong, we all agree on that, whatever punishment they get, they get. I'll except that as a fan. I know that we're gonna be labeled as cheaters forever now, and no matter what we do there will be some who throw that label at us (by the way, I laughed my a$$ off at the Cheaties box manip, great work to whoever did that), and I accept that.

The fact of the matter is that it won't change anything for me as a fan of my team. From day one, we were'n good enough, the better team didn't win. We played to physically, we beat up on their recievers, and now they can add "they cheat". Its all in a days work as a Pats fan, we hear it everysingle day from fans of X team, or Y team.

But hey, in this case they did, and I may not like it, I really don't want to accept it, but I have to. It sucks, but life goes on.

Nice post.

you know what really pisses me off; the fact that they could have won just as easily without cheating. It just seems like such a scumbag thing to do. To cheat at a game you're probably gonna win anyway.

I wouldn't be so certain that they'd have won. It's very easy to look good when you're cheating. You put people on an even playing field and you'll be amazed at the difference.

What's going to be most interesting about this to me is that you KNOW fans, media outlets, league officials are all going to go back and comb through film of pats games (especially their post season runs) and look for any similar tactics. How huge would that be? If there is even an ounce of evidence of this happening at just one post-season game...that's it. Their championships at this point are in question because "what if they were cheating then"...if somebody shows that they did it to get the rings....the ramifications of that...wow.

Wow! I'm not even sure where to begin. I just know that I feel crappy, about all of this.

You know, I understand that this type of thing is the norm in sports these day, but that

doesn't make me feel any better.

I quit following baseball, long ago, for less reason.

WTF is Belichick's problem, anyway? The guy is a pretty damn good defensive minded coach. He's built one heck of a team in New England. A team that, more than likely, would have won the game.

So why the hell did he do this?

I feel bad for the fans of New England. I feel bad for the New England Patriots players.

I feel bad for all NFL fans.

I now can't help but wonder, if he cheated Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, and who knows, out of their chance.

It sucks.

Now that we know the Pats are cheaters, some things become very clear.

Why was it the Colts, with their record setting offenses would just compeltely get shut down by the Patriots? Well obviously we know, but why is it that the Colts have been winning the last few games? The answer, which fits into what we know: Peyton Manning began calling the plays himself. The Colts are the only team in the league that do that, and surprise surprise, as soon as Peyton started that he could beat the Pats. This obviously also lays the Peyton vs. Brady debate to rest.

But there is one other team that always beats the Pats too right? But obviously they don't do that, so the Pats didn't cheat against them right?

Wrong. Look at Shanahan calling the plays. That's right, he hides his signals. Did Shanahan know all along and take steps to prevent the Rats from stealing the signals? I always found it suspicious and thought he was paranoid, but Shanahan wasn't considered a genius for nothing. Someone really needs to ask Mike if he knew what the Chicken was up to, or if he just did that randomly. My guess? Shanny is no dummy.

There is no telling how far this goes. Considering how blatant the Rats abuse was it must go back pretty far. No doubt Belinixon didn't want his Cleveland experience following him to New England so he made sure by cheating. Once he started cheating and saw how it worked he couldn't stop. Why do I get the feeling this guy's carreer is going to end in disgrace.

First off I want to say that this situation sucks, I don't want to believe that my team cheated, unfortunately the facts point out that they did. Inexcusable. I'm not happy about it at all, and to tell you the truth it makes me alittle sick.

I posted this on another board, my thoughts on the whole situation.

God knows if I was a fan of another team I'd be piling on myself.

The fact is, I'm a Pats fan and as a Pats fan I have to deal with what they have done. I'm no fan of cheating, I don't condone what they've done (though I think some of you may have gotten that impression in my defense of my team). I think that what they have done is absolutely wrong and in reality cheating is cheating, and there is no excuse for it. However, I also firmly believe that it goes much deeper than just the Patriots, and if you listen to players and coaches talk, like that one article from Tomlin that was posted in another thread, it reflects that.

What the Pats did was wrong, we all agree on that, whatever punishment they get, they get. I'll except that as a fan. I know that we're gonna be labeled as cheaters forever now, and no matter what we do there will be some who throw that label at us (by the way, I laughed my a$$ off at the Cheaties box manip, great work to whoever did that), and I accept that.

The fact of the matter is that it won't change anything for me as a fan of my team. From day one, we were'n good enough, the better team didn't win. We played to physically, we beat up on their recievers, and now they can add "they cheat". Its all in a days work as a Pats fan, we hear it everysingle day from fans of X team, or Y team.

But hey, in this case they did, and I may not like it, I really don't want to accept it, but I have to. It sucks, but life goes on.

Good post and you are pretty fair.

If someone told me the Jets cheated and won all I would hear is the "they won" part. A perfect world it ain't.

Not for nothing my lord but if this were Mangini would you not give him the benefit of the doubt until everything came out?

don't throw it back at us. In fact all the crap that you have put on this board

down thru the years you can throw into the toilet. Anything you say on here

regarding things in the past are not worth a rats ass.

And it can't happen to a nicer guy.

don't bother coming back at me on this because you not worth the sweat off my balls

to respond to and I won't.

Pat fans have no credibility anymore as fans.

Now that we know the Pats are cheaters, some things become very clear.

Why was it the Colts, with their record setting offenses would just compeltely get shut down by the Patriots? Well obviously we know, but why is it that the Colts have been winning the last few games? The answer, which fits into what we know: Peyton Manning began calling the plays himself. The Colts are the only team in the league that do that, and surprise surprise, as soon as Peyton started that he could beat the Pats. This obviously also lays the Peyton vs. Brady debate to rest.

But there is one other team that always beats the Pats too right? But obviously they don't do that, so the Pats didn't cheat against them right?

Wrong. Look at Shanahan calling the plays. That's right, he hides his signals. Did Shanahan know all along and take steps to prevent the Rats from stealing the signals? I always found it suspicious and thought he was paranoid, but Shanahan wasn't considered a genius for nothing. Someone really needs to ask Mike if he knew what the Chicken was up to, or if he just did that randomly. My guess? Shanny is no dummy.

I thought the Pats were stealing the other teams defensive signals? Last time I looked Peyton Manning played on offense.

don't throw it back at us. In fact all the crap that you have put on this board

down thru the years you can throw into the toilet. Anything you say on here

regarding things in the past are not worth a rats ass.

And it can't happen to a nicer guy.

don't bother coming back at me on this because you not worth the sweat off my balls

to respond to and I won't.

Pat fans have no credibility anymore as fans.

Wow, I don't know the history here between you two, but to blame the fans of a team for the actions of their coach? Get off your high horse buddy.

Wow, I don't know the history here between you two, but to blame the fans of a team for the actions of their coach? Get off your high horse buddy.

Its all my fault. As a Pats fan I called BB and suggested he do this. Alk put me up to it, but thats a story for another day.

There is info stating that there might have been radio frequency tampering also. All of it is hush hush until the Commish makes his decision and lets out all the facts.

Just mere speculation on his part.

I saw the 100 posts about the radio frequency tampering!

What serphnx fails to mention is that Peyton has been calling his own plays & audibles for as long as I can remember.

That's right you don't know the history...what else you got?

Hmm, the fact that he said that anything hes ever said AS A FAN and or his creditablity AS A FAN mean nothing. AS A FAN he didn't know this was going on, why should the dirty actions of BB affect how he perceives him as A FAN? Just my two cents...Which is why I never usually leave comments on these forums, everyone is constantly attacking each other.

Wow! I'm not even sure where to begin. I just know that I feel crappy, about all of this.

You know, I understand that this type of thing is the norm in sports these day, but that

doesn't make me feel any better.

I quit following baseball, long ago, for less reason.

WTF is Belichick's problem, anyway? The guy is a pretty damn good defensive minded coach. He's built one heck of a team in New England. A team that, more than likely, would have won the game.

So why the hell did he do this?

I feel bad for the fans of New England. I feel bad for the New England Patriots players.

I feel bad for all NFL fans.

I now can't help but wonder, if he cheated Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, and who knows, out of their chance.

It sucks.

Why would Belinixon do this when, more than likely, he would have won? Because more than likely he's been winning all along using an unfair competitive advantage.

When the most important stat for winning is turnovers it has to make you wonder how the Rats have been able to win so much more for so much longer than everyone else. Wasn't this suppose to be the age of parody?

The irony is that Belinixon had everyone believing it was his football genius that was winning all those games. Knowing what the other team is going to do would make anyone look like a genius. This guy has ruined at least a decade of football. In all likelihood his career is going to end in disgrace. The good news is the way this story is gaining momentum don't expect him to return to New England next year.

I saw the 100 posts about the radio frequency tampering!

What serphnx fails to mention is that Peyton has been calling his own plays & audibles for as long as I can remember.

hmmm, maybe this is where this falls in

"also rumors of defensive players wearing microphones to pick up audibles."

interesting that the game that bill polian bans cameras from the stadium, the colts win?

weird.

hmmm, maybe this is where this falls in

"also rumors of defensive players wearing microphones to pick up audibles."

interesting that the game that bill polian bans cameras from the stadium, the colts win?

weird.

Nice selective memory. The Colts beat the Pats in Foxboro in 2005 & 2006.

How great of a coach do you think everyone aside from Hermy would be if they knew exactly what the other team was going to do each play? Do you think maybe Peyton Manning would have won 3 SBs instead of just 1 so far? How was it the Rats were able to completely shut him down all those times but now for the past 3 games they've lost? Is it because for the past year or two Peyton has been calling all the played and BB hasn't been able to steal them as a result?

How great of a coach do you think everyone aside from Hermy would be if they knew exactly what the other team was going to do each play?

Wow, you have a problem with reading comprehension or you just like to put words into peoples mouths. I have been posting on bulletin boards since the early 90's. I have never seen someone do what you do. Where in my post did I call him great?? Show me please. I might think you do this on purpose but then that would be giving you too much credit. :)

So you are saying, without a doubt, that BB stole defensive AND offensive plays, every play of every game and that is how he built his reputation? That none of BB's rep is built on his coaching ability. Assembling a very talented group of players and coaches. It is all from cheating. Even with this recent charge I still think BB is a very good coach. I also think he might be the best coach in the NFL today. That is not saying he is a great coach. Who do you think is better? I was trying to come up with some names. Mike Holmgren maybe? Who do you think is better in the game today?

Do you think maybe Peyton Manning would have won 3 SBs instead of just 1 so far? How was it the Rats were able to completely shut him down all those times but now for the past 3 games they've lost? Is it because for the past year or two Peyton has been calling all the played and BB hasn't been able to steal them as a result?

So the reason they used to whoop on the Colts was only because they stole all the OFFENSIVE plays somehow? That the only reason the Colts have beaten them recently is that Manning called his own game in the huddle? Manning must not have called audibles at the LOS. That's one the accusations. Stealing audibles. Not stealing plays from the sidelines. Audibles at the LOS. The Pats miked up a player, listened to the audibles and then matched them up with the photos from upstairs. So calling the games in the huddle and then calling audibles at the LOS gives them the info they need anyway. So nice try. I have not heard the Colts complaining to the league about stealing info but I guess that is a real possibility. Maybe somehow they tapped into the feed for the players on the field. That is possible. But that is not what they are being accused of. Nice try.

Poor Gainzo is falling apart because he's in such denial that his team is nothing but a group of dirty cheats that don't deserve anything they've won since BB took over. You think it's just the Jets board, but go sign up at other places and post and see the reaction you get. You're done son.

You think he is that good? He hasnt won a thing since Weis and Crennel left... and he had to cheat just to keep ahead of the JETS

In the game today who would you rate higher than BB? Trust me I hate to say it. But I still think he is a very good coach. Would he have won three SB's? I don't really know. But I don't think he could cheat in a SB like he could during the regular season. I also think it would be difficult to cheat during the AFC Championship and the rest of the playoffs. Not saying it couldn't be done. It would certainly be more difficult with the added security at these games.

Poor Gainzo is falling apart because he's in such denial that his team is nothing but a group of dirty cheats that don't deserve anything they've won since BB took over. You think it's just the Jets board, but go sign up at other places and post and see the reaction you get. You're done son.

Really? Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts & Steelers boards have a bias against the Patriots.

Here are some threads from boards with no built up hatred for the Pats:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/59038-did-patriots-steal-super-bowl-xxxviii.html

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59601

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42783

The Carolina fans aren't even bent out of shape.

You and some of the other posters here have created a ****storm.

Archived