Kellen Clemens: MERGED ELEVENTY BILLION X

timbok

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Outside the 4th quarter when the Ravens played prevent defense, KC had no pocket awareness....had no real game presence

Now I was happy to see him so well in the 4th quarter, but the kid is just not ready

I know the Smizzy;s and Bartons hate Chad, but if you look at the best player right now, it;'s definately Chad.

Save the pom poms and the cheers for KC in 2 years or so

Solid post Jon. You HAVE to start Chad . With a QB rating of over 130 he's done nothing to warrent being benched. Let's see how the season progresses. If , God forbid, we are out of the playoff race with say 4-5 games left, then yes start KC and let's see what the kids got.

We're 0-2 When most of us looked at the schedule, isn;'t that what we thought might happen

Now if we're out of it, I have no problem giving the kid a chance.....but lets be real here....I almost had to leave after the 3rd quarte, KC and the team looked THAT BAD

WHy don;t you get back to the "Brick is a Bust" threads......even though he had BY FAR his best game as a pro, and DOMINATED SUggs all day

I loved the way they were pitching left and running for 12 yards a pop right behind Brick. Oh wait that didn't happen.

The entire offensive line has a lot of work to do. They are a long way away from getting praise. Brick included.

I loved the way they were pitching left and running for 12 yards a pop right behind Brick. Oh wait that didn't happen.

The entire offensive line has a lot of work to do. They are a long way away from getting praise. Brick included.

Yeah it's not exactly a strong point this year. Even the announcers mentioned it during the 2nd half, questioning the trading of Pete Kendall. Our O line might turn out to be a decent line but right now it's a major work in progress.

Yeah it's not exactly a strong point this year. Even the announcers mentioned it during the 2nd half, questioning the trading of Pete Kendall. Our O line might turn out to be a decent line but right now it's a major work in progress.

the announcers didn't know their asses from their elbows.

I think we found the achilles heal of this team..

We need a pass rush...

Where is Bryan Thomas??? He has been invisible this season..

Did Sean Ellis, Hobson and barton play at all yesterday? Maybe they were wearing those fancy new invisible uniforms.

P.S. QB is not the problem on this team- we have two capable guys, both of whom need better support from the other 44 guys.

That averages out to about one team that started 0-2 makes the playoffs a year. Look at the other teams, does it look like any of them are going to make it? It seems like we're going to make the playoffs this year!

I'll take some of whatever you are drinking, sir. I just don't see it (and I hope I'm wrong) based on the offensive and defensive line play.

Ok, so it's week 4 and the Jets are 1-3 - who is your starting quarterback?

Ok, so it's week 6 and the Jets are 2-4 - who is your starting quarterback?

Ok, so it's week 8 and the Jets are 3-5 - who is your starting quarterback?

The answer is the same as it is for this question - "It's week 2 and the Jets are 0-2 - who is your starting quarterback?" - Kellen Clemens. This is looks to be a challenging season with 8-8 being an optimistic record. That means no playoffs in the AFC. Why waste NEXT YEAR with a new, young quarterback when you can use this season as a launching pad for next season? Does it really matter if a Pennington lead a Jets team wins 1 or 2 more games in a non-playoff season? Start Clemens - he's ready and he just made that evident with a very good performance against the NFL's best defense.

POTW NOM for the Bean Man,well said.

I still support Pennington as the starter because I believe he gives us the best chance to win now. I've not given up on the season because of the 0-2 start.

HOWEVER, he MUST be 100% HEALTHY before he takes his place under Center. If he not 100% come 9/23, Clemens should start vs. the Dolphins.

I still support Pennington as the starter because I believe he gives us the best chance to win now. I've not given up on the season because of the 0-2 start.

HOWEVER, he MUST be 100% HEALTHY before he takes his place under Center. If he not 100% come 9/23, Clemens should start vs. the Dolphins.

hahahahahaha at your AV

"Leave Britney Alone" man that is to funny bro

Ok, so it's week 4 and the Jets are 1-3 - who is your starting quarterback?

Ok, so it's week 6 and the Jets are 2-4 - who is your starting quarterback?

Ok, so it's week 8 and the Jets are 3-5 - who is your starting quarterback?

The answer is the same as it is for this question - "It's week 2 and the Jets are 0-2 - who is your starting quarterback?" - Kellen Clemens. This is looks to be a challenging season with 8-8 being an optimistic record. That means no playoffs in the AFC. Why waste NEXT YEAR with a new, young quarterback when you can use this season as a launching pad for next season? Does it really matter if a Pennington lead a Jets team wins 1 or 2 more games in a non-playoff season? Start Clemens - he's ready and he just made that evident with a very good performance against the NFL's best defense.

Max needs to intervene and allow Beans to win POTW for this post,,

logical and thinking towards the future, not short term medicocre gains..

POTW nominee

Max needs to intervene and allow Beans to win POTW for this post,,

logical and thinking towards the future, not short term medicocre gains..

POTW nominee

The thing is, if the rat magina puts kellen clemens in and kellen I wish I was roger clemens leads the team to a 3-13 record he's gonna be on the hot seat, even if it is better for the team in the long run. The dumbass NY media is gonna do what it does best and make pointless articles that they know nothing about and make a big issue out of him having a losing season. In the end, it's not going to matter the Pats are gonna win the superBowl for the next 5-6 years.

The thing is, if the rat magina puts kellen clemens in and kellen I wish I was roger clemens leads the team to a 3-13 record he's gonna be on the hot seat, even if it is better for the team in the long run. The dumbass NY media is gonna do what it does best and make pointless articles that they know nothing about and make a big issue out of him having a losing season. In the end, it's not going to matter the Pats are gonna win the superBowl for the next 5-6 years.

that would be a lot of asterisks for one team in so few years..

i cant hear you over the sound of sand chafing in your vagina

plus clemens gives the jets the best chance to win. even if he doesnt throw as much, defenders will respect his deep ball and not crowd the line of scrimage. you saw in 4th qtr couple of times when ravens d crowded the line clemens burnt'em deep

Just to play devil's advocate. For three quarters the Ravens basically shut the Jets down. Was that because they did or didn't respect the deep ball? Because for three quarters they were pretty much crowding the LOS and Clemens did not look good. So I guess they weren't respecting the deep ball. Which means Clemens should have burning them in the those situations all game. He did not take advantage of that. I mean he made it look easy in the 4th when the Ravens were giving up the middle of the field. He certainly has the arm. No doubt about it. I want to see the same performance in the 4th all game. Not so much the stats. I want to see that confidence he had in that qtr. I hope he gets the start this week. I don't think Penny will be healthy enough to handle the full load this week. So I also want to see Clemens build off of that fourth qtr. If I see a confident qb for 4 qtrs then I say keep him in until he gets killed or plays himself out of the starting role. I still think a year of watching and learning is best for most second year qb's. There are exceptions. Maybe Kellen is one of them.

Archived