TheGARV: Incognito

Maxman

I think TheGARV is right,, Jets a lock to win and cover,,

This team is too talented to let a mediocre team like the fish derail them. They lost to probably the 2 best defenses in football in weeks 1 and 2. This team could actually go on a roll now,,

Your joking right??? "Too Talented" :rolleyes: I got a little news flash for you, "THE JETS SUCK" your on your way to a 5-11 season, and the only roll your talking about is down hill. Now here's the good news, the Phins suck too, so you actually have a shot this week, enjoy it, because most Sundays, the Jets will have zero chance. Enjoy that.

Your joking right??? "Too Talented" :rolleyes: I got a little news flash for you, "THE JETS SUCK" your on your way to a 5-11 season, and the only roll your talking about is down hill. Now here's the good news, the Phins suck too, so you actually have a shot this week, enjoy it, because most Sundays, the Jets will have zero chance. Enjoy that.

It is a joke. :rolleyes:

It is a joke. :rolleyes:

haha,, last two posters remind of

MOM, the Meatloaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e2260238f5418e6cfee3edb1f48c5476.jpg

POTW Nominee! :lol:

T_OTW Nominee!

Yes, the Jets are off to a bad start. But how shocking is it for them to be 0 - 2 with NE and Balt as the first two games? Even to optimistic Jet fans?

So tell us, genius, why do you believe a 10 - 6 team from last year, with pretty much the same roster and in the second year of a new staff and systems, is now on their way to 5 - 11?

hahaha, that guy is hilarious. Very entertaining, and he professes some convincing arguments: we will go 14-2, we will win the Super Bowl, and wherever Max is, there is sodomy.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I think they will rest the starters against the Chiefs and end up 13 and 3.

Archived