yankees BITE

timbok

ok the yankees made the playoffs..who gives a s*** most of the country wanted an non yankee playoff,..cause everyone hates them..its true..there no-loner americas team..there to rich for that..there the overpaid team.

there gonna play the indians..a team with heart..a lot of heart...and the indians will defeat them in 5 games,and if the indians don't those sox will....

YANKEE NATION WILL COLAPSE

They're no longer America's team yet in every ballpark they go they have tons of Yankee fans in attendance? Riiiiight. Everyone else hates the Yankees, like always. You are either a Yankee fan or you hate the Yankees, that is how it has always been. Deal with it.

How are those Braves doing?;-)

I rather be a fan of a team who trys there hardest on a 70 million payroll..then a 300 million dollar payroll..hows that clmens doing?

If you had the money or if you had an owner who was willing to spend money, you would spend it too. That argument is pure garbage and jealously filled.

ok the yankees made the playoffs..who gives a s*** most of the country wanted an non yankee playoff,..cause everyone hates them..its true..there no-loner americas team..there to rich for that..there the overpaid team.

there gonna play the indians..a team with heart..a lot of heart...and the indians will defeat them in 5 games,and if the indians don't those sox will....

If most of the Nation wants the Yankees out, then why are TV ratings 3 times higher when they are in?;)

waaaah waaaaah change my dipey!

cryingbaby.jpg

lol....

the yankees are overpaid idiots..look at half the guys there sleezeballs..i can make a thread about them..if u'd like...explaining each one....past and present

Interesting...I would definitely like you to make a thread about each one - most especially the present players. Please do.:)

You are a woman, I think. You must be to make a post like that. They love gossip.

Um....I was making a sarcastic point. Going forward I will make it more clear since you are the new mensa member here.

By the way - I'm a hermaphrodite and I love myself soooo much.

I rather be a fan of a team who trys there hardest on a 70 million payroll..then a 300 million dollar payroll..hows that clmens doing?

I would rather know how to spell and not worry at all about sports. But I am old fashioned that way.

lol....

the yankees are overpaid idiots..look at half the guys there sleezeballs..i can make a thread about them..if u'd like...explaining each one....past and present

Knock yourself out..in the meantime have you ever even taken a middle school english class? I know animals that make more sense than you.

Archived