Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

Hey, for the record (big fan of Babe EY etc etc etc) I tailgated with LETSGOJETS, and he is the nicest, most together guy I've done football games with. He helped immensely pull off a large tailgate in San Francisco; knows his football and loves the Jets. Somehow that gets lost in translation. LETSGOJETS is now a persoal friend, and I wish you guys would back off of him. He's not sackdance99, for goodness sakes.

I know I have no pull, but I am asking if you guys would not personally attack him, because in speaking to him, I found he still reads the boards daily. He just feels it wastes posters time to have to trudge through "pissing contests"; so he won't come personally defend himself.

As if he didn't throw his fair share of personal, and generalized attacks our way.

Most people on here are probably more likable in real life than in text, but lets not pretend that in the world of the message board, outside of today perhaps, he didn't get exact what he deserved.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a rule, nobody should be personally attacked. Sure there are differences and preferences that we may all disagree on. But none of that matters.

Where we post shouldn't ever turn one Jets fan against another. This is the kind of thing where people have to choose one and never look back.

So I agree about the personal attacks.

Thanks, Max. You have turned this board into a great one. I know it was a struggle for you guys early on; but look at JN now. It's terrific.

As if he didn't throw his fair share of personal, and generalized attacks our way.

Most people on here are probably more likable in real life than in text, but lets not pretend that in the world of the message board, outside of today perhaps, he didn't get exact what he deserved.

I'm not :biggrin:

Yeah, you are stone cold right. But he never created a groundswell of ridicule around any of your personal photos, now did he?

I'll put it out there that you probably didn't mean for it to go to far, yet ...

what does dogg not understand that JN posts at JI are met with banning and censor, ie they intimdate the younger kids not to do it

I've said to sooth multiple times that the asterisks are immature and stupid.

You aren't getting this.

I'm not in this thread defending JI at the expense of JN. I'm not defending JN at the expense of JI. I just wish both sides of this stupid web-war could stop caring about what the other site says or does.

Yeah, you are stone cold right. But he never created a groundswell of ridicule around any of your personal photos, now did he?

I'll put it out there that you probably didn't mean for it to go to far, yet ...

I didn't post his photos.

I may have commented on them, but I never reposted them for others to ridicule.

Rather, one time, after being called an idiot and a moron repeatedly for simply not agreeing that Chad was a franchise QB and a top 5 in the league, explained to him that the photo he posted did not exactly appear to be that of a mensa scholar. Was that so bad? Tit-for-tat

I've said to sooth multiple times that the asterisks are immature and stupid.

You aren't getting this.

I'm not in this thread defending JI at the expense of JN. I'm not defending JN at the expense of JI. I just wish both sides of this stupid web-war could stop caring about what the other site says or does.

goes beyond asterisk,, favorable JN talk isnt tolerated,,so why would people post then,,,duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I didn't post his photos.

I may have commented on them, but I never reposted them for others to ridicule.

Rather, one time, after being called an idiot and a moron repeatedly for simply not agreeing that Chad was a franchise QB and a top 5 in the league, explained to him that the photo he posted did not exactly appear to be that of a mensa scholar. Was that so bad? Tit-for-tat

Tit for tat? Methinks you have a short memory. Below is your compassion in action, right?

Lie to yourself, but don't lie to me.

He was my most legendary personal attack of all time.

So much so that that attack lived in the signature of a mod for months. Still might even be there.

I think the new JI posters stink! Half of 'em have such low self-esteem they litter this board with cries for acceptance, and the other half have egos the size of Manhattan - so big I expect my monitor to expolde any minute now.

:P

At least we spend most of our time on our own teams' boards. :beer:

At least we spend most of our time on our own teams' boards. :beer:

Touche'

....and eff you.

BTW -

:D - at least your post was funny. Walt could use some help, Fish. Could you please help Larry, er....Sue.....ooops, um...who are you again? LOL!

BTW2 - what's wrong with chick peas? Huh? You all got a problem with CHICK PEAS???!!!!!

Hey, for the record (big fan of Babe EY etc etc etc) I tailgated with LETSGOJETS, and he is the nicest, most together guy I've done football games with. He helped immensely pull off a large tailgate in San Francisco; knows his football and loves the Jets. Somehow that gets lost in translation. LETSGOJETS is now a persoal friend, and I wish you guys would back off of him. He's not sackdance99, for goodness sakes.

I know I have no pull, but I am asking if you guys would not personally attack him, because in speaking to him, I found he still reads the boards daily. He just feels it wastes posters time to have to trudge through "pissing contests"; so he won't come personally defend himself.

Yiou have pull with me...

done and done..

I think the new JI posters stink! Half of 'em have such low self-esteem they litter this board with cries for acceptance, and the other half have egos the size of Manhattan - so big I expect my monitor to expolde any minute now.

:P

:1cry:

I want to personally thank you for your two posts, probably said better than I could have...

to thai (It hink you are a mod here) if so, then you know for a fact I don't come here to blast your membership, quite the contrary I come here to see folks that bailed on JI...perhaps my frustration with hooked, one of my favorites, and Guido, who I still don't know what happened with, obviously spilled over with the current fandango.

Thai Jet is not a mod here. he was Petegee77 or something like that over at JI. a beloved friend of the late great JF16. he doesn't like Sean because he got banned over there for JI bashing over here. we let people speak their minds over here. sorry :1cry:

I have the utmost respect for you, JW. and you know that.

Archived