Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

LOL

Let me take this opportunity to say you have been knocking me out lately...well, always. Fish is da Man! The graphic from the JI TX thread was teh awesome. :D

I didnt realize that was you untill now!!!

WCO!!! Definitely one of my all time fav's!!! Top 3 1/2 ever!!!

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stay for the new & improved Funny Pic thread...."Now, with more images per post!"

:biggrin:

/self promotion

Dont suck up the bandwidth!!!!, lol

Speaking of that, and I ask this seriously, are you as funny in real life as you are in the internets?

Well, Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof, at the risk of assuming your question was sarcastic, and designed to lure me into an un-self conscious serious riff on that, which would immediatly identify me as blood in the water for the nasty sharks, I'll defer an answer.

OK

Gut? No, I'm the same morose loser as the rest of you Jet fans.

well lucky for you, you won't have to come back till the next JI thread starts. Make sure to bring PaulieC, WarFish, Mike Nugent and Jetswin with you. Sorry but I have time with posters who want to seem like nice guys yet only contribute to this site when it's to stick up for JI.

Well, I have to take a little exception to this, at the riskof pissing off two forums in one day....

I have never, in all my time floating on forums, come to J.N. to "defend JI" or to say a single bad word about JN, Max and crew, and the posters here. I come here because I like so many of the people here alot, actually.

Put as simply as my verbose arrogance allows, I have nothing but absolute love and respect for max, Smizzy (still my all-time favorite forum guy), BP, and the vast majority of JN posters I knew back in the day. The split of the sites still makes me sad to this very day.

I don't participate much here for a variety of reasons. One I cannot get JN past my work firewall (where for some odd reason I can get JI). And honestly, I found it hard trying to get all my thoughts out, and keep up with folks, when trying to do it on two sites. As I've told Max before, I was a JI guy, so I stayed at JI, not because anything was bad about JN in my view, but just because thats the kind of guy I am. I stay with what I got, and rarely embrace change.

I have always appreciated that Max and Co. let me stick around, and sometimes vent my spleen when it's needed, and that they have always been kind to me, weather I deserved it or not. They will always have my personal respect, regardless of how anyone else feels about things.

To be lumped in as some kind of JI troll bothers me honestly. I may not post here, but I still read all the time. In fact I

In any event, I'm all drama'dout today. Alienating half a forum is tiring work, and clearly I was working on overdrive today, defending to the last the apparently undefendable Tex.

Sorry for the ramble, but I seem incappable of doing otherwise the past two days.

....muble, muble, incoherant mumble....

Talking about JI is getting so old. who bumped this thread? they get neg rep bombed. :evil2:

Sorry my old friend. Feel free to lay thy smacketh down upon me. I accept it humbly, as the price of your allowing me to speak my mind. And I think you for it, as always.

Who's the half?

You and Ruby2 make up .25, so you guys equal the half.

Kleck is 1 1/2

I hate Kleck, Im just nice to him because Im affraid he will eat my ribs.

The other 3 are subject to change at all times.

But WCO/WM is in and out of that top 3 along with 32, dailly.

If you look at the two posts you took there, one explains the attack, the other explains when it came. After I was repeatedly called an idiot and a moron.

The explanation is right there.

I appreciate the open dialogue. You know I admire your intelligence, and your talent. However, I have been wanting to say something about this since the Niner Jets tailgate.

Thanks Eric.

I don't always think of the "real lives" of the posters on message boards mostly because I'm self absorbed and don't care.

However, Ruby, I often think of you surrounded by Chowds and their ilk and I get sort of sad.

That speaks well of me.

I does speak well of you, and your concern is much appreciated.

But fear not, I graduate in a few months and well be headed back to NJ/NY for good.

Although give credit where its due, his JI Press Pass was priceless.

The irony being that I got to meet yourself, EY and Fish wearing a Klecko "I was gonna make ribs" press pass and you all promptly left JI soon thereafter...

I thought you all were great dudes and was glad to meet you all, but a feller could get paranoid.....

It's pretty funny how everyone though he was black..

the constant use of iffin was what did it for me..

Lol, never met a black dude that said iffin.

Sometimes they might say fixin' or please pass the secret nuclear codes to destroy Russia.

I does speak well of you, and your concern is much appreciated.

But fear not, I graduate in a few months and well be headed back to NJ/NY for good.

Good luck, you...Ruby, you.

Very Pepperidge Farms. And we all know the only black guy in Vermont is Timmy-y-y.

Lol, they disowned him.

Lol, never met a black dude that said iffin.

Sometimes they might say fixin' or please pass the secret nuclear codes to destroy Russia.

I'm pretty sure there was a black comedian that said it a lot.. can't remember who... to much weed as a youngster...

I appreciate the open dialogue. You know I admire your intelligence, and your talent. However, I have been wanting to say something about this since the Niner Jets tailgate.

Thanks Eric.

I'm happy to answer for anything I've said on that board or any other.

The irony being that I got to meet yourself, EY and Fish wearing a Klecko "I was gonna make ribs" press pass and you all promptly left JI soon thereafter...

The funny thing though was if not for that press pass, its doubtful we would have ever said a word to each other. Eric couldn't believe when he saw it, immediately said something and of course insisted we had to go up to you, having absolutely no clue who you were but clearly feeling fully confident you were from JI. It was definitely fun times running into you and Fish there.

Other than that, I guess it was just bad timing. Granted, things didn't blow up until after that point when everybody left, but even going into that day I think I was already on the outs. I certainly wasn't exactly Sooth's favorite person and he didn't exactly seem thrilled to meet me that day either. The beginning of the end for me came over some very heated discussions fueled by a financial matter just one month prior. So don't worry, it wasn't you. Well not ALL you.

Wait, the exodus was prompted by something that happened in real life? Or am I making a story of nothing here?

No, it just so happened a number of us that are now here met at a Jets tailgate not long before the exodus took place. It was unrelated to what ended up happening though.

The EY / GJ&H event was what really set things off as far as everyone jumping ship, although everyone kind of each had many of their own reasons for following along.

No, it just so happened a number of us that are now here met at a Jets tailgate not long before the exodus took place. It was unrelated to what ended up happening though.

The EY / GJ&H event was what really set things off as far as everyone jumping ship, although everyone kind of each had many of their own reasons for following along.

Except the part about Klecko eating that dude's ribs. That **** happened.

Yeah, meeting everyone for the first time that you've posted with for years is certainly somewhat awkward. Especially when you're 14 and no one knows you're coming except a guy you can't recognize. That was me this past season. :bag:

Yeah, meeting everyone for the first time that you've posted with for years is certainly somewhat awkward. Especially when you're 14 and no one knows you're coming except a guy you can't recognize. That was me this past season. :bag:

Don't feel bad, considering you were probably the only person there not drinking, you came across even more intelligent than the rest of us than you typically do. Besides, how long do you really think it took everyone to figure out who the 14 year old kid who posts on JN hanging around the tailgate was?

Originally Posted by EY viewpost.gif

I remember when JN had Post of the Week.

Those were good times.

I swear it will return soon - I'm just swamped with kids, wife, work lately. You might even win at some point, EY - keep the faith. ;)

The best was when we had the Post Of The Day. And it was updated every few months.

Good times. :winking0001:

Yeah, that was a bad idea.

You and Ruby2 make up .25, so you guys equal the half.

I hate Kleck, Im just nice to him because Im affraid he will eat my ribs.

The other 3 are subject to change at all times.

But WCO/WM is in and out of that top 3 along with 32, dailly.

Anyone else?

Think carefully - remember, Day 1 may end in a "random" mod kill

I swear it will return soon - I'm just swamped with kids, wife, work lately. You might even win at some point, EY - keep the faith. ;)

O rly?

I just nom'd this badboy, if there's any justice it'll be your winner... :yes:

in response to images of male genitals being shown during the SB...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71149

Why couldn't Comcast have made this "mistake" in Jacksonville?

If EY would have just met Ham in a dark alley NONE of this would have happened.

BP making you call him Uncle had to be the most creepy thing I witnessed all season.

Archived