The Official 'How many points do we lose to Pats' Contest

SouthernJet

The Jets will have more fans this weekend then any other weekend in the history of the Franchise except for the NFL officials and suits who already have the red carpet pulled out for them.

True that, everyone will be rooting for us.

We wont do it though, this is the Jets. They were created to ruin our lives.

True that, everyone will be rooting for us.

We wont do it though, this is the Jets. They were created to ruin our lives.

I'm optimistic, enough to spend $$$ on a ticket and make my way up to Foxboro this weekend for the small hope we can shock the world and I can walk out of the stadium with the biggest grin on my face. Would be a top 5 moment in my life.

The Jets will have more fans this weekend then any other weekend in the history of the Franchise except for the NFL officials and suits who already have the red carpet pulled out for them.

Everyone except the national media. They all think they are Homer writing the Illiad with their weekly tales of the invincible Patriots. And as much as they hate the Jets ... the Jets upsetting the Pats would be the worst possible nightmare they could imagine.

I'm optimistic, enough to spend $$$ on a ticket and make my way up to Foxboro this weekend for the small hope we can shock the world and I can walk out of the stadium with the biggest grin on my face. Would be a top 5 moment in my life.

I wouldn't leave at all, I'd just stay and laugh at everything Pats related until I'm physically removed!!!

The game will be a lot closer than people think. If the forecast holds true - anything can happen. Snowy with wind gusts up to 30 mph. Pats don't have a real running game. You saw the factor the wind played in the Pats/Ravens game, didn't you?

The game will be a lot closer than people think. If the forecast holds true - anything can happen. Snowy with wind gusts up to 30 mph. Pats don't have a real running game. You saw the factor the wind played in the Pats/Ravens game, didn't you?

i think that Gawd's team will lay the lumba on mangini..don't you.

You know, it would actually be ironic if this does the Pats in during the playoffs, say against the Colts. This year the Pats might actually be better off as the #2 seed to the Colts.

You know, it would actually be ironic if this does the Pats in during the playoffs, say against the Colts. This year the Pats might actually be better off as the #2 seed to the Colts.

the colts, a solid running squad, are better built for cold weather than the Patriots

go figure but its true

Kellen and this offense have shown that they are incapable of putting points on the board. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see us scoring very much in this game. Our defense would have to become the 85 Bears to keep this game close and give us a chance.

Hope I'm wrong but:

Pats* 41

Jets 13

the colts, a solid running squad, are better built for cold weather than the Patriots

go figure but its true

The more I think about it, the more of a myth I think this is. The Pats have never really been a "run" team. They throw in the cold. They have always thrown in the snow. Honestly, what makes this Pats team vulnerable is the inside linebackers and Seymour's regression (clearly he is not back from his injury).

The more I think about it, the more of a myth I think this is. The Pats have never really been a "run" team. They throw in the cold. They have always thrown in the snow. Honestly, what makes this Pats team vulnerable is the inside linebackers and Seymour's regression (clearly he is not back from his injury).

your prediction miss LMS??

Archived