The Official 'How many points do we lose to Pats' Contest

SouthernJet

We will lose big time come sunday....here is the score:

Pats 62

Jets 9

And then the press conference from Tannebaum and Mangini and Woody will be......

"THERE WERE SOME POSITIVES IN THAT GAME AND WE ARE SHOwING IMPROVEMENT"

Right after that statement, all three will need to be rushed to the hospital to have their respective heads removed from their respective colons........

0- WE WIN! Brady gets carried off on a streacher from a blitz & legal hit by Harris on 1st down of the pats second possestion! And two plays later Moss & Welker knock each other out on a crossing pattern they both are diving to make a catch and hit helmet to helmet....So WE WIN by default! cause their main guys are out....As a result of this upset VEGAS has it`s largest winning day in history...

We will lose big time come sunday....here is the score:

Pats 62

Jets 9

And then the press conference from Tannebaum and Mangini and Woody will be......

"THERE WERE SOME POSITIVES IN THAT GAME AND WE ARE SHOwING IMPROVEMENT"

Right after that statement, all three will need to be rushed to the hospital to have their respective heads removed from their respective colons........

the correct term is "all 3 phases were good*

I think Mangini may have something up his sleeve, minus the questionable stuff we have seen this year, he can earn the "genious" tag right back with a big W. We wont lie down and take it at all, guys like Ellis, Robertson and Barton wont take it. In reality this has a 38-17 score written all over it, but in JETS reality I like an UPSET special.

I think it all depends on if the Jets can run the football. If they run the football and keep the Pats O off the field the game could be interesting.

If they can't run the ball then this game is over by midway point of the first qtr.

Jets keep it close for a half.

Pats 42

Jets 20

I think it all depends on if the Jets can run the football. If they run the football and keep the Pats O off the field the game could be interesting.

If they can't run the ball then this game is over by midway point of the first qtr.

Jets keep it close for a half.

Pats 42

Jets 20

No chance we run the ball IMHO. the Pats are too big defensively for us to get any kind of push. All I'm hoping for is that the weather conditions could be so bad that the Pats may get away from throwing the ball. That's the only way we have a chance.

24-17 Jets.

Hold the pats to 6 pts in first half. 21-6 halftime.

jets score only 1 fg in second half. Pats come back with FG late 3rd quarter and get a TD with 7+ minutes left (successful 2pt of course...)

Jets gain 2 first downs but then are stopped at the pats 45 with 2:49 left and mangini punts and graham pins them inside the 5.

Pats begin moving the ball because the Jets are playing soft D. Pats get to the Jets 40 with 1:36 remaining with 2 timeouts left. Brady goes deep to Moss and Revis actually turns around and knocks the ball away. 2nd down 1:28 left Brady tries a crossing pattern to Welker who gets crushed by K-Ro and Welker drops the ball. 3rd down they throw to Watson going down the middle and Harris steps up and intercepts the pass with 1:12 left. Brady cries like a little bitch looking for a pass interference.

Take 2 knees (with 2 patsy timeouts). 1:06 left jets take another knee. Jets let the clock run down to 30 sec. left and take a timeout. Jets punt to the Patsy 30 yd line and the Patsy's get a 15yd run back. 55 yards to go and 24 sec left. Brady goes deep down the sideline complete to Moss at the 29 yd line with 16 sec left. Try for the endzone where Revis intercepts the pass to end the game. Jets win. Brady comes streaking down the field with his arms flailing looking for a pass interference call. Mangini shakes belichick's hand and then grabs his ass. Tom Brady is still yelling at the officials about how they didnt call pass interference on the last play of the game. Officials tell him to stop acting like a boy.

No chance we run the ball IMHO. the Pats are too big defensively for us to get any kind of push. All I'm hoping for is that the weather conditions could be so bad that the Pats may get away from throwing the ball. That's the only way we have a chance.

The way you beat the Pats (if it can be done) is to keep their offense off the field.

Run the football

Short passing game

New England has a great defensive line but their linebackers and their secondary don't match up to the level of their DL. If you try and get into a shootout with them this game will be over faster than the Ravens-Colts game was last night.

When the Pats O does get the football they are going to get their completions. What the Jets have to do is punish those receivers old school style. Gang Tackling, not one guy go for the tackle while the other 10 watch. One guy get their and the rest come and come with mayhem in their hearts.

Punish their receivers the same way the Giants did to Buffalo's receivers in Super Bowl 25. Hit them, Hit them hard and then hit them again.

It is probably too much to ask for but I just want the defense to go out their and punish Moss for catching a pass. I want them to blast Welker when catches the ball. I want them to put Stallworth in the third row when he catches the ball.

Just go out and play the game the way it was supposed to be played. Hard, Physical and violent.

The way you beat the Pats (if it can be done) is to keep their offense off the field.

Run the football

Short passing game

New England has a great defensive line but their linebackers and their secondary don't match up to the level of their DL. If you try and get into a shootout with them this game will be over faster than the Ravens-Colts game was last night.

When the Pats O does get the football they are going to get their completions. What the Jets have to do is punish those receivers old school style. Gang Tackling, not one guy go for the tackle while the other 10 watch. One guy get their and the rest come and come with mayhem in their hearts.

Punish their receivers the same way the Giants did to Buffalo's receivers in Super Bowl 25. Hit them, Hit them hard and then hit them again.

It is probably too much to ask for but I just want the defense to go out their and punish Moss for catching a pass. I want them to blast Welker when catches the ball. I want them to put Stallworth in the third row when he catches the ball.

Just go out and play the game the way it was supposed to be played. Hard, Physical and violent.

it is hard to hit their WR's as they flop to the ground so quick, like max's.....

Archived