Titans-Colts

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

I think Collins will need to see a proctologist to have Fishers foot removed from his ass. I heard the interview with Boomer and Carton this morning and Collins said exactly that, even though he tried to backtrack when pressed on the issue.

The Browns should have won a couple more of their own games. Then they wouldn't have to worry about it.

Maybe so, but if the Jets were in the Browns position on Sunday night, I would have had a friggin stroke watching that game. If they played the game in week 10, the Colts win by 30 points.

It's very doubtful that the Colts could've done anything with 30 seconds with Jim Sorgi manning the offense. If the Browns had taken care of business against the lowly Bengals none of this would even matter. However, I must say that, thinking about if this happened to the Jets, I'd be very pissed off.

ya but wierd crap happens,,aka herm fumble vs giants,,titans snap on punt could have sailed over head of punter,, colts could have returnmed punt for TD,,I would be pissed if i was Browns...

hello they lost their game to beengals!!!!!!!!!!

Colts owed browns nothing

they are the 1 team that needs to rest their starters!!!!!!!!!!!

hello they lost their game to beengals!!!!!!!!!!

Colts owed browns nothing

they are the 1 team that needs to rest their starters!!!!!!!!!!!

hello,,i am talking about no timeout and punting on 4th down,,aka a botched snap or runback,,i have no problem with resting starters...

What an Idiot Kerry Collins is.

Indy were out to win the game though, there's no doubt about that, but why did that moron have to come out with such a stupid thing?

I almost hope something happens now just so he can be humiliated for his asolute stupidity!!

bottom line you can't depend on other teams!!!

bottom line, it still isnt right to collude on a timeout when it could have meant a punt and a chance for another team..

the whoile season is filled with what ifs and shouldofs,,bad days and off days,,but u still need to allow the process to work out...

ya but wierd crap happens,,aka herm fumble vs giants,,titans snap on punt could have sailed over head of punter,, colts could have returnmed punt for TD,,I would be pissed if i was Browns...

nah it would've been a fg attempt. the wacky thing would be if bironas missed and the colts returned it, or if it was blocked and then got returned

nah it would've been a fg attempt. the wacky thing would be if bironas missed and the colts returned it, or if it was blocked and then got returned

nah???,, thats what i was saying,,sorry if i didnt list all the crap that could go wrong,,yikes:confused:

no you weren't. you said a punt. they wouldn't have punted. that's the point. they would've tried a fg.

what i meant was , regardless of punt, FG, kneel down etc , crap goes wrong,,I just didnt list the 480 diffrent scenarios..

literal larry :D

Archived