I had a dream about Chad

Maxman

I swear this is 100% true.

He came over to our tailgate. I was hanging out with a bunch of people I didn't know. It was before the game and he was wrapped in a towel shirtless. He was holding a puppy -- some kind of hunting dog.

He came up to me and said I was told I needed to show you my new dog. He let me pet it real quick and then he walked away.

This either makes me insane or gay. Possibly both.

He came over to our tailgate. I was hanging out with a bunch of people I didn't know. It was before the game and he was wrapped in a towel shirtless. He was holding a puppy -- some kind of hunting dog.

He came up to me and said I was told I needed to show you my new dog. He let me pet it real quick and then he walked away.

I had a dream the Jets would win a Super Bowl in my lifetime

Possibly? Who you kidding?

I had a dream last nite too. I found the prefect Hobo bag while window shopping. A pretty cocoa color. The shoulder strap was the perfect length. Had that soft, weathered leather I love. I was so happy.

:)

Coiuld have been worse, it could have been a weiner dog. And he could have needed to show you his guns.

Where is Jetophile when you need her?

I will go with insanely gay.

Did you wake up with morning wood? That might be a good indicator.

i actually had a weird dream last night..

i was watching tv and they had breaking news that jerry springer died.

so bizarre... and no i dont watch his show.

but he wasnt shirtless in the picture they showed on cnn.

:lol:

OY!

I was really afraid to open this post! I had to check the top to make sure it still read JetNation!:ahhh:

Archived