Guess who I was talking to last night...

Mandarinia

Well, I respect the fact that he looks clueless on a crossing route.

How many times are you gonan bring out this argument? It was his rookie season give the guy a break. Yea and I know he should already know how to play the game cause hes been playing sine he was a kid....but there isa difference...the spead of the NFL...things happen a whole lot faster then they do in lower levels.

Also, I don't think he's that bad covering crossing routes...how many TD's did he give up, yes I agree that he let some big plays but its kind of hard to be one of the three guys that is actually decent on D. Where where the LB's?? Why werent they covering the inside...it's hard to bieleve that the linebackers were man on man every time offense threw a crossing route at revis. Like I said he can't cover the whole damn field.

give me a break with this crossing route stuff. Do you know how hard it is to cover a crossing route as a cornerback for the ny jets?

I don't want to explain the game to all of you. Let's just realize that it is a hard thing to do. For example Revis is afraid he is going to step on vilma everytime he senses a crossing route.

give me a break with this crossing route stuff. Do you know how hard it is to cover a crossing route as a cornerback for the ny jets?

I don't want to explain the game to all of you. Let's just realize that it is a hard thing to do. For example Revis is afraid he is going to step on vilma everytime he senses a crossing route.

LOL!! Thank you

Covering a crossing route is difficult... We don't get a pass rush so it's hard.

HOWEVER, he's beat right off the ball. People here want to claim he's on his way to being an elite CB. NOPE. Got to be able to cover that route first.

A lot of his crossing route struggles were in the beginning of the season when they forced him to play the nickelback, which is entirely different than a regular cornerback. He had never played the nickelback before and wasn't used to the different looks that you get from that position.

He struggled on the crossing route ALL season. I saw the struggles in game 1 and game 16... Sorry, but I can't buy this excuse.

Oh I see. You're just posting it because you knew we wouldnt be able to sleep tonight if we didnt know who you talked to last night.

That makes sense.

Dude relax dont get your underwear uhhh I mean panties in a bundle. It's the off season. I'm just making conversation cause I am and I'm sure other people are tired of the same bull topics such as "another mock draft", "Spygate 3000", "Don't/do draft DMC" threads. If you dont like what I have to say or the topic of a thread dont post in it stop with the feeble attempts to get a POTW.

Bye bye go make another thread that has already been said a hundred times.

Dude relax dont get your underwear uhhh I mean panties in a bundle. It's the off season. I'm just making conversation cause I am and I'm sure other people are tired of the same bull topics such as "another mock draft", "Spygate 3000", "Don't/do draft DMC" threads. If you dont like what I have to say or the topic of a thread dont post in it stop with the feeble attempts to get a POTW.

Bye bye go make another thread that has already been said a hundred times.

Its the offseason, im allowed to make feeble POTW attempts now.

Not that I dont do the same thing in the reg season too. :Nuts:

lol, I love it when fat computer geeks criticize professional athletes.. (crossing route)

While I'm not fat, I am a computer geek, I'll admit it. However, that doesn't take away from what I see. Just because someone can't DO something on the field because he wasn't born with the gifts, it doesn't mean he can't observe when someone else can't do it either. I think he can LEARN how though, I just think he plays them wrong now. He's not beat over time, which I'd blame on the line more than him, he's beat off the ball on them.

Let's put it this way. If you take Revis out of the equation, and replace him with Barrett in this argument or Dyson, you guys would have no problem. Well I'm the same computer geek who would be making the statement, so why would it be OK then? I'll tell you why. You guys LOVE Revis because he's young and has potential. That's all true, but he still has weaknesses, and this is one of them.

Archived