Cheater since 2000

madmike1

Oh excuse me. The ranking member of the judiciary committee is lying to make the NE cheaters look bad and the comish never told him that.

You have avoided my questions to push your lame agenda. Can you please produce some evidence that the Pats have been cheating since 2000?

Can you also address my question about Mangini being part of the Pats staff when all of the "cheating" was going on?

The Pats taped the Jets signals and we all saw the tape. That's a fact.

The tape showed 3 coaches waving their arms all over the place and then the camera showing the down and distance.

I'm not going to rip apart the Jets right now as I like just about everyone who posts here.

If I was as delusional as you I would be posting rumours as fact, but alas, I'm not.

The New England Patriots HAVE BEEN CHEATING since the year 2000. The six videotapes were all taped over, that is why there weren't any other tapes. This has been stated several times, including by you yourself on the phone last night Gainzo.

Cheatriots forever.

Now their legacy is truely tainted.

Here you go Gainzo, different article...

WASHINGTON -- Bill Belichick has been illegally taping opponents' defensive signals since he became the New England Patriots' coach in 2000, according to Sen. Arlen Specter, who said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told him that during a meeting Wednesday.

"There was confirmation that there has been taping since 2000, when Coach Belichick took over," Specter said

That segment was from ESPN.COM

Now, an article I found on the YAHOO sports site said:

Goodell said Belichick told him he believed the taping was legal; Goodell said he did not concur. "He said that's always been his interpretation since he's been the head coach," the commissioner said. "We are going to agree to disagree on the facts."

However, the NFL had known about the Pats cheating since 00 when he recieved the tapes from the pats back in sept., and the Pats have already been punished for that.

The only thing that can make a difference now is if some new evidence is brought to the attention of Goodell, in which case he can reopen his investigation.

You have avoided my questions to push your lame agenda. Can you please produce some evidence that the Pats have been cheating since 2000?

Can you also address my question about Mangini being part of the Pats staff when all of the "cheating" was going on?

The tape showed 3 coaches waving their arms all over the place and then the camera showing the down and distance.

I'm not going to rip apart the Jets right now as I like just about everyone who posts here.

If I was as delusional as you I would be posting rumours as fact, but alas, I'm not.

The best evidence has been destroyed IMO. We may never actually discover the extent of the Patriots cheating, that is what sickens me about this.

The New England Patriots HAVE BEEN CHEATING since the year 2000. The six videotapes were all taped over, that is why there weren't any other tapes. This has been stated several times, including by you yourself on the phone last night Gainzo.

Cheatriots forever.

Now their legacy is truely tainted.

Damn, that's pretty effed up. Possibly even lower than posting a PM on the board.

The best evidence has been destroyed IMO. We may never actually discover the extent of the Patriots cheating, that is what sickens me about this.

I agree IJ. For the life of me I can't understand what possessed Goodell to

destroy the tapes knowing that he would be severely criticized. In fact

I think he will always be remembered for this more than any other accomplishments

during his regime.

This is old news. They have been taping since 2000. Everyone has. It wasn't exactly and enforced "rule" (and widely open to interpretation) - wink-wink - much like smacking a receiver on the field. Godell comes aboard and send everyone a letter. BB says "whatever" and gets busted. So what news is new here?

I 'gotta say though.....gosh darn it! No playoff's in 2000 and 2002? My lord! How can that be with such a competitive edge? :rolleyes:

This is old news. They have been taping since 2000. Everyone has. It wasn't exactly and enforced "rule" (and widely open to interpretation) - wink-wink - much like smacking a receiver on the field. Godell comes aboard and send everyone a letter. BB says "whatever" and gets busted. So what news is new here?

I 'gotta say though.....gosh darn it! No playoff's in 2000 and 2002? My lord! How can that be with such a competitive edge? :rolleyes:

Sorry. That argument won't work. NO OTHER NFL TEAMS have even been accused of this kind of cheating.

You are pathetic, troll. You make it sound like i'm the only one who's talking about this but EVERYONE on this site agrees with me on this issue and thinks you're in denial. But you like them apparently...

Attacking me won't change the fact that your team has been exposed as a complete fraud. This isn't going away.

You are the biggest homer, baby, whiner here - and people think I'm bad? My team is great. Love them. Fraud is what I would call you, but I digress. Gee wis, wouldn;t want to "attack" someone so senstive on a messageboard.

They taped. Everyone taped. It wasn't a "bad" thing in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004... - then the league mandates that it is "bad" and BB gets caught because he's an assclown. Thems the facts, Jack. The Patriots have been made the poster children of bad behavior. Better tell Eric to destroy his tapes. ;)

You are the biggest homer, baby, whiner here - and people think I'm bad? My team is great. Love them. Fraud is what I would call you, but I digress. Gee wis, wouldn;t want to "attack" someone so senstive on a messageboard.

They taped. Everyone taped. It wasn't a "bad" thing in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004... - then the league mandates that it is "bad" and BB gets caught because he's an assclown. Thems the facts, Jack. The Patriots have been made the poster children of bad behavior. Better tell Eric to destroy his tapes. ;)

It's funny that all you pats fans in denial have no points other than to say "everyone did it," which there is NO PROOF OF or to attack the messenger like the desperate desperate people you are. It's funny. You should learn from Clemens that the best way to handle these kind of situation is to just admit that it happened and move on. Your denial is just making this last longer.

Just because Sean Salisbury likes the taste of Patriot c*** and says that other teams have been doing it too doesn't make it true. No other teams have been accused of this so stop trying to spin it that way.

Stop trying to throw Mangini's name in this..Bellichick is is the Boss...its falls directly on him..period. Taping the opponents defensive signals would help the Eric calling defenses..hows that? The offensive and defensive units are basicly separate entities in the NFL, hell some coaches on opposite sides of the ball never even really speak to each, the same with players..so saying Eric knew anything is BS.

Let us know when you get back to earth.

Garb, if videotaping is no big deal and everyone was doing it, then why did teams complain and accuse the Pats of doing it? The Pats were warned by Tag and Goddell, the Pats are the only team to be accused of this and caught in the act, those are the facts jack. Stop trying to bring all teams down to the Pats level to justify what was done, it is quite pathetic, same goes for Gainzo, patsreign and Alk, it's cool you guys come here to post and all, but this is just crazy, the Giants and spygate have knocked your team off the top of the hill, deal with it!

Semper fi.

cleopatrakw5.jpg

Garb, if videotaping is no big deal and everyone was doing it, then why did teams complain and accuse the Pats of doing it? The Pats were warned by Tag and Goddell, the Pats are the only team to be accused of this and caught in the act, those are the facts jack. Stop trying to bring all teams down to the Pats level to justify what was done, it is quite pathetic, same goes for Gainzo, patsreign and Alk, it's cool you guys come here to post and all, but this is just crazy, the Giants and spygate have knocked your team off the top of the hill, deal with it!

Semper fi.

"After footage of the actual tape was aired on FOX NFL Sunday, former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us." Johnson also said, "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all of the teams saying not to do it. But what irritates me is hearing some reactions from players and coaches. These players don't know what their coaches are doing. And some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this. That's why the memo was sent to everybody. That doesn't make [belichick] right, but a lot of teams are doing this."

The Patriots did get caught and punished, but let's not think they are the only ones.

"After footage of the actual tape was aired on FOX NFL Sunday, former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us." Johnson also said, "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all of the teams saying not to do it. But what irritates me is hearing some reactions from players and coaches. These players don't know what their coaches are doing. And some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this. That's why the memo was sent to everybody. That doesn't make [belichick] right, but a lot of teams are doing this."

The Patriots did get caught and punished, but let's not think they are the only ones.

This sounds like some of the sorry a$$ excuses I used to use when I was a kid to my parents "Rob did it, everyone else did so it's o.k. so why is'nt it ok to steal?" It's a tired and immature excuse, accept it folks the Patriots have zero crediblity left and you guy's are afraid of not being a cool pats fan, the winds of change are blowing, just go with it like all other bandwagon fans. Most true fans will be upset at thier team and accept it and move on, not fight and make excuse after excuse for them, got news for ya, she's not a virgin like she told you, and she is dirty and lied to you! How does that make you feel?:confused0006:

Semper fi.

Archived