Jets meet with McFadden yesterday

faba

<H1 class=red>Jets meet with McFadden in preparation for No. 6 pick

</H1>

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 BY DAVE HUTCHINSON

Star-Ledger Staff

The Jets, who have the sixth pick overall in next month's NFL draft, flew a contingent of team representatives to Fayetteville, Ark., yesterday to meet with former Razorbacks running back Darren McFadden, according to someone with knowledge of the visit.

That person spoke on the condition of anonymity because he's not authorized to speak for the club.

[@StoryAd?xMcFadden, who rushed for 1,830 yards and 16 touchdowns last season, is considered the top player in the draft by many draft experts and there's a chance he won't be there when the Jets pick. He was clocked at a blazing 4.33 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine last month.

Nonetheless, the Jets are doing their homework just in case. McFadden has been dogged by questions about his character and the Jets put a premium on character. He has been involved in two nightclub incidents and has two children on the way by two different women.

In three seasons at Arkansas, the 6-2, 210-pound McFadden amassed 4,590 yards rushing and 41 touchdowns on 785 carries.

</H1>

Star-Ledger Staff

The Jets, who have the sixth pick overall in next month's NFL draft, flew a contingent of team representatives to Fayetteville, Ark., yesterday to meet with former Razorbacks running back Darren McFadden, according to someone with knowledge of the visit.

That person spoke on the condition of anonymity because he's not authorized to speak for the club.

[@StoryAd?xMcFadden, who rushed for 1,830 yards and 16 touchdowns last season, is considered the top player in the draft by many draft experts and there's a chance he won't be there when the Jets pick. He was clocked at a blazing 4.33 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine last month.

Nonetheless, the Jets are doing their homework just in case. McFadden has been dogged by questions about his character and the Jets put a premium on character. He has been involved in two nightclub incidents and has two children on the way by two different women.

In three seasons at Arkansas, the 6-2, 210-pound McFadden amassed 4,590 yards rushing and 41 touchdowns on 785 carries.

Thanks a lot for posting this. I can't wait for Toon and the rest of the McFadden fan club wake up and see it.

Thanks a lot for posting this. I can't wait for Toon and the rest of the McFadden fan club wake up and see it.

It doesn`t matter cause the main JET that matters Tann. the guy with the Vote that counts went to visit Chris Long at his pro day yesterday ,hopefully he somehow drops to 6 all though I doubt it...

It doesn`t matter cause the main JET that matters Tann. the guy with the Vote that counts went to visit Chris Long at his pro day yesterday ,hopefully he somehow drops to 6 all though I doubt it...

That isn't going to stop them from making 30 useless threads.

Just got finished with college and is expecting two children by two different women? Nice. Awesome job Darren. :roll:

3 of the 4 cases have not been sired by DMC

Down to one, not nearly so bad now.

Even 124 is able to put a pizza in the oven....maybe

A big improvement. I was under the impression that it was 4, not 2. Two ain't that bad. He's only 20.

It might be anywhere between five and zero. There are some already born. At least one he is taking a second paternity test after the first (not acceptable to the Court) came back negative. There are two on the way this summer that are probably his.

Can the guy keep his pants up long enough to run the football? I don't like the "nightclub incidents," but having a slew of kids may encourage him to earn a living.

In principle, RB is one position I don't mind paying the huge rookie salary out to. It's a position that usually contributes right away, with no real learning curve. And usually they're toast by the time they're -oh- about Thomas Jones' age. If this is the guy they decide to pull the trigger on, I guess I'll just hope all the hype is on the money.

Just got finished with college and is expecting two children by two different women? Nice. Awesome job Darren. :roll:

Young man you should wait until you prove any better before casting any stones, lol.

</H1>

Star-Ledger Staff

And has two children on the way by two different women.

I smell money hungry Woman who say he's the "Babby dad" for the simple fact he's about to get millions in the NFL. I bet one- if not both- arent even his kids.

You have to know where to drill first.... young lad

Been there, done that. Sorry to say I'm smart (most of the time;)) unlike Bust DMC who will be giving half of his signing bonus to his baby's momma's. Then of course, in his first NFL city, he'll find another two or three. :confused0058:

I smell money hungry Woman who say he's the "Babby dad" for the simple fact he's about to get millions in the NFL. I bet one- if not both- arent even his kids.

One - if not both - of the ones that are on the way. What about the ones that have already been born? There's at least one under a year old that he's taking paternity tests about.

Young man you should wait until you prove any better before casting any stones, lol.

So Joe has to wait until he quits school before he can make fun of DMC? I mean it's not like McFadden is actually graduating, is it?

So Joe has to wait until he quits school before he can make fun of DMC? I mean it's not like McFadden is actually graduating, is it?

Knowing McFadden's intelligence, he probably got the Greg Oden treatment and took classes such as Gym, The History Of Rock & Roll, How To Make A Sand Castle and How To Have Many Kids Out Of Wedlock.

;)

There's at least one under a year old that he's taking paternity tests about.

Exactually, he must have a reason to believe that the kid aint his, he's not stupid,

yeah he had sex with a girl and got a girl pregnant without using a condom, but I bet he wasnt the only one that girl spread her legs for

Exactually, he must have a reason to believe that the kid aint his, he's not stupid,

yeah he had sex with a girl and got a girl pregnant without using a condom, but I bet he wasnt the only one that girl spread her legs for

Exactually? Excellent. Can I use that?

How many sluts is this moron going to bang before he realizes he should use a rubber or at least pull out? I mean all these paternity tests are going to eventually put a damper on his numbers if he's trying to catch Wilt.

The issue is not how many but that DMC is not slippin a jimmie on when doin the wild thang..That shows serious reckless behavior on his part..In 2007 doing that could be a "death sentence". Playing football with HIV is not possible. Thats my concern ,his lack of any kind of sound judgement in matters of protection.

lol, are you insinuating what that used dvd firesale 124 had a few months ago was really for?

Archived