Chad Pennington Will Win The SuperBowl As QB Of The NYJ

Maxman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a moron, did you watch the 04 playoffs. Dude can't win in the postseason. end of story. Don't be a homer.

Who are you calling a homer? You're just jealous because Chad is a million times the QB that your boy Kellen is.

Both our QB's blow, that's the honest truth. You all know it but are trying to be positive.

I agree that both QB's suck but only one has any chance of turning it around and improving. Even if it is only a 30% chance, it's still better then the 0% chance Chad has of improving.

I agree that both QB's suck but only one has any chance of turning it around and improving. Even if it is only a 30% chance, it's still better then the 0% chance Chad has of improving.

I could careless who out starting QB is, as long as we win!

Me either, I told everyone if Pennington wins the superbowl as the starting QB of the Jets I will get his name tattooed on my little tiny penis.

Ughh! I only can imagine the pain on that one. You must be sick if you do that. Lol

I really believe that.

Discuss.

You do? ....You really do? I have some investment opportunities/strategies I'd like to discuss with you, but it sounds like you're busy at the moment playing just the tip with Smizzy. We can talk later.

Me either, I told everyone if Pennington wins the superbowl as the starting QB of the Jets I will get his name tattooed on my little tiny penis.

Chad Pennington??

That's an awfully weird name for Penis.

Mine???

Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

bfantanair8.jpg

Just Chad right? Considering you have a tiny little penis I doubt Chad Pennington would fit.

I really believe that.

Discuss.

I agree. I am , and always will believe Chad can take us to where we want to be. Look at 2004. We had a SOLID defense, a SOLID OL, and a SOLID WR corps. I know we only got to the divisional round(with a kicker who didn't choke we'd go farther) but Chad was the only QB since Vinny in 99 to get us that far. I'm telling you if you gve Chad a good running game, solid OL, and a good WR corps then you have a WINNING QB.

When we win the SB Chad will hoist the title, and say in his head he proved to more than half of Jets fans that he can WIN.

Archived