Chad Pennington Will Win The SuperBowl As QB Of The NYJ

Maxman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dedicated to Chad Pennington

I Will Remember You

(by Sarah McLachlan, Seamus Egan, and Dave Merenda)

I will remember you

Will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?

I let them slip away from us when things got bad

How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun

Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you

Will you remember me?

I'm so tired but I can't sleep

Standin' on the edge of something much too deep

It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word

We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

But I will remember you

Will you remember me?

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose

Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose

Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you

Will you remember me?

And I will remember you

Will you remember me?

2007_10_jetseagles.jpg

pennington101607.jpg

pennington.jpg

alg_clemens_pennington.jpg

This is a list of the Chad Drives in the 4th Quarter-Jets within 8 points (one score)

Game Score Before Drive Start Time Began # of Plays Net Yards Result Score After Drive Other Net Points

Wk 04 @ Buf -3 10:49:00 NYJ 20 2 1 Interception -3 0

Wk 04 @ Buf -3 1:43:00 NYJ 26 8 35 Interception -3 0

Wk 05 @ NYG -4 7:52:00 NYJ 38 4 20 Punt -4 0

Wk 05 @ NYG -4 4:40:00 NYJ 23 5 16 Interception -11 Offense Allows TD -7

Wk 06 Vs. Phi -7 8:05:00 NYJ 46 11 50 Downs -7 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -1 13:31:00 NYJ 25 7 25 Fumble -1 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -8 6:09:00 NYJ 11 3 -4 Punt -8 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -8 1:44:00 NYJ 12 6 22 Interception -15 Offense Allows TD -7

Wk 08 Vs. Buf -3 10:06:00 NYJ 23 7 36 Punt -3 0

Wk 15 @ Ten -4 10:01:00 NYJ 19 4 13 Punt -4 0

Wk 15 @ Ten -4 4:37:00 NYJ 16 9 29 Downs -4 0

It's gonna be even better when I bring this thread out when Chad proves you all wrong next year.

I'm the first one to admit when I'm wrong and I would love it if chad proved us all wrong and win the superbowl for us this year. I just don't see it happening.

This is a list of the Chad Drives in the 4th Quarter-Jets within 8 points (one score)

Game Score Before Drive Start Time Began # of Plays Net Yards Result Score After Drive Other Net Points

Wk 04 @ Buf -3 10:49:00 NYJ 20 2 1 Interception -3 0

Wk 04 @ Buf -3 1:43:00 NYJ 26 8 35 Interception -3 0

Wk 05 @ NYG -4 7:52:00 NYJ 38 4 20 Punt -4 0

Wk 05 @ NYG -4 4:40:00 NYJ 23 5 16 Interception -11 Offense Allows TD -7

Wk 06 Vs. Phi -7 8:05:00 NYJ 46 11 50 Downs -7 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -1 13:31:00 NYJ 25 7 25 Fumble -1 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -8 6:09:00 NYJ 11 3 -4 Punt -8 0

Wk 07 @ Cin -8 1:44:00 NYJ 12 6 22 Interception -15 Offense Allows TD -7

Wk 08 Vs. Buf -3 10:06:00 NYJ 23 7 36 Punt -3 0

Wk 15 @ Ten -4 10:01:00 NYJ 19 4 13 Punt -4 0

Wk 15 @ Ten -4 4:37:00 NYJ 16 9 29 Downs -4 0

is that accurate? holy crappy.

is that accurate? holy crappy.

Noone wants to agree with me, but when it's known we want to pass, all you need to do is jam the line to get the WRs out of sync. No fear of someone going over the top. That's a product of the QB and the WRs to be honest. Also, our line didn't help contribute with time, but honestly, if Chad has to force a tough ball in there, which you ahve to do coming down the stretch, he doesn't have the arm.

Clemens, on the other hand, has the arm strength. The problem is, he may miss the receiver by 10 yds.

Noone wants to agree with me, but when it's known we want to pass, all you need to do is jam the line to get the WRs out of sync. No fear of someone going over the top. That's a product of the QB and the WRs to be honest. Also, our line didn't help contribute with time, but honestly, if Chad has to force a tough ball in there, which you ahve to do coming down the stretch, he doesn't have the arm.

Clemens, on the other hand, has the arm strength. The problem is, he may miss the receiver by 10 yds.

Who disagrees with that? Not many here.

Pennington sucks. Completes 90% of his RB dumpoffs - well la-dee-freakin-da. Unless someone is WIDE open, he just won't throw it downfield. I'm fairly certain every DC in the league knows this.

Who thinks a 2-minute drill of 5-yard dumpoffs is a good thing?

Clemens? Who knows - he was pretty accurate that last year in Oregon. He at least has some hope. Pennington has none, and he's a choke artist who can't get his mind off bad throws he's made to boot.

Who disagrees with that? Not many here.

Pennington sucks. Completes 90% of his RB dumpoffs - well la-dee-freakin-da. Unless someone is WIDE open, he just won't throw it downfield. I'm fairly certain every DC in the league knows this.

Clemens? Who knows - he was pretty accurate that last year in Oregon. He at least has some hope. Pennington has none, and he's a choke artist who can't get his mind off bad throws he's made to boot.

College and the pros are worlds apart. Hopefully Clemens proves me wrong, but I wasn't impressed.

Actually, dumpoffs can be a very productive tool of the two minute offense.

But, when your offense consists of 80% dumpoffs as its normal base offense, and teams are prepared for it, then the dump off in two minute drills can be disastrous, as we have seen.

How many times have we seen the Jets (or anybody for that matter) lay back covering deep only to be pecked to death.

The Jets don't present that threat.

Actually, dumpoffs can be a very productive tool of the two minute offense.

But, when your offense consists of 80% dumpoffs as its normal base offense, and teams are prepared for it, then the dump off in two minute drills can be disastrous, as we have seen.

How many times have we seen the Jets (or anybody for that matter) lay back covering deep only to be pecked to death.

The Jets don't present that threat.

They're ALL dumpoffs, though, is my point. Or at least the ones that aren't picked off. It's too much. The difference between offenses that we face and the offense our opponent faces, is that they never really lay back covering deep. That's what makes those dumpoffs dangerous. In addition to keeping a drive alive (very important, of course), there's also the chance a 5-yd dumpoff can be turned into a 25 yd scamper. Not so much if everyone's playing up; there's no room to get out that far in the first place.

LOL Sorry Max, But you have a better chance of leading us to the Super Bowl than Chad does.

It's gotta be fact. Max, eC, and every high school aged poster on the board says Chad can do it.

LOL Sorry Max, But you have a better chance of leading us to the Super Bowl than Chad does.

Sooth has a better chance of retiring off his $55 premium memberships than Chad does getting us to the Super Bowl.

• 4 months later...

Archived