Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1)Just maybe Sean did not appreciate you printing and sending to him a $55 coupon "Good for 1 free VIP Membership"

2) You Insulted his girlfriend to no end, like the comment on how to find her,

just follow the trail of a marble.

You might have insulted him, a little bit. AW, EFF IT. And don't come back with just $55.

shirt3.jpg

Sean, your a jerk.

You are not a JETS fan, your a money hungry ******* who sucks money from innocent fans who want to know more about the JETS and wind up finding out about it for free from JN...

Just sayin...

Look at what propaganda they are teaching the kids in school nowadays! :P

That guy is an idiot though, their site is dying.

and fast... its the same old boring **** everyday...

Its one clique... and if they dont like something... they want to rape it and dump it... like a bunch of 12 year old boys...

die2 /daɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dahy] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural dies for 1, 2, 4, dice for 3; verb, died, [highlight]die·ing[/highlight].

–noun

1. Machinery.

a. any of various devices for cutting or forming material in a press or a stamping or forging machine.

b. a hollow device of steel, often composed of several pieces to be fitted into a stock, for cutting [the threads of bolts or the like.

c. one of the separate pieces of such a device.

d. a steel block or plate with small conical holes through which wire, plastic rods, etc., are drawn.

2. an engraved stamp for impressing a design upon some softer material, as in coining money.

3. sing. of dice.

4. Architecture. dado (def. 1).

[highlight]–verb (used with object)

5. to impress, shape, or cut with a die.[/highlight]

—Idiom

6. the die is cast, the irrevocable decision has been made; fate has taken charge: The die is cast—I can't turn back.

WTF? JN is impressing or cutting with a die??? What the hell was that guy talking about?

Thanks everyone who attended the services. Your thoughts and well wishes mean a lot to us all.

We will soon be at the Ski Haus (immediate family and friends only).

One note: Please don't attack the posters of JI. There is no reason to do that. Seriously! Thanks.

I will not tolerate these attacks by you common folk. JI owns you and you know it and it makes you sad. I know jesus and have contacted him for your total destruction, I am a born again so this is no joke. Prepare for the end and repent, hypocrites

I will not tolerate these attacks by you common folk. JI owns you and you know it and it makes you sad. I know jesus and have contacted him for your total destruction, I am a born again so this is no joke. Prepare for the end and repent, hypocrites

I gave you positive rep for your post. I agree with every word that you said. Next time though, please capitalize Jesus.

You are right though. We are just common folk. In many cases even less than that. And we are owned. We do know it. We lash out because we feel sorrow.

Mt1g-7uCOIk

Praise Jesus! HALLELUJAH!

Archived