Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

I don't have the time or inclination to explain anything on my own site. so what makes you think I'll explain anything over here?

You don't get Larry David, either. :roll:

You just pretend too like that show because you want to impress all the boys at the water cooler.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't get Larry David, either. :roll:

You just pretend too like that show because you want to impress all the boys at the water cooler.

I'm not funny, check. I'm not witty, check. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to football, check. what I am is an arrogant prick that will do whatever I want on my god damn web site. and there's nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me from being a pompous arrogant ass either.

I'm not funny, check. I'm not witty, check. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to football, check. what I am is an arrogant prick that will do whatever I want on my god damn web site. and there's nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me from being a pompous arrogant ass either.

J E A L O U S

do me a favor and go away, no one thinks you're funny or amusing. You're just annoying. take kobe with you

All I know is I left JI after an a$$ wipe poster told me to go F a goat, because I had the nerve to suggest Thomas Jones was better than Cedric Benson. He got no warning from a mod. There were no rebukes from the JI in crowd. That was the final straw for me.

I do have to admit, goats are kinda cute. :)

All I know is I left JI after an a$$ wipe poster told me to go F a goat, because I had the nerve to suggest Thomas Jones was better than Cedric Benson. He got no warning from a mod. There were no rebukes from the JI in crowd. That was the final straw for me.

I do have to admit, goats are kinda cute. :)

was the offending poster a member of $55 bamboozle club ?

Was there one defining moment, or a series of ill-fated moves that started the shocking downhill spiral; of this once heavily trafficked site??

Maybe it was letting too many quality posters go?

Maybe it was the $55 ass-rape

Maybe it was hiring the Dean Martin of NY sportswriters to be your personal scribe?

Maybe it was letting lunatic fringe posters run amuck because they gave you Jets trinkets?

What does JN think?

1)Just maybe Sean did not appreciate you printing and sending to him a $55 coupon "Good for 1 free VIP Membership"

2) You Insulted his girlfriend to no end, like the comment on how to find her,

just follow the trail of a marble.

1)Just maybe Sean did not appreciate you printing and sending to him a $55 coupon "Good for 1 free VIP Membership"

2) You Insulted his girlfriend to no end, like the comment on how to find her,

just follow the trail of a marble.

she is a very nice women..a little old fashioned looking, but nice

old%20lady%20with%20naughty%20ooooooh%20look.jpg

I don't think I ever even signed up over there. I started out at TGG first, then came here, and now I post at both. I never felt a need to go to JI. Plus, once PatsFanTx went there, there was no way I was going to visit that site after that.

I think with this thread JetNation just jumped the shark. I think it's time for someone to start up the next one.

POTW NOM...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Was there one defining moment, or a series of ill-fated moves that started the shocking downhill spiral; of this once heavily trafficked site??

Maybe it was letting too many quality posters go?

Maybe it was the $55 ass-rape

Maybe it was hiring the Dean Martin of NY sportswriters to be your personal scribe?

Maybe it was letting lunatic fringe posters run amuck because they gave you Jets trinkets?

What does JN think?

I was never really over there so I cant say, but i think it happens to every good board eventually.

People's heads get too big, ego's get in the way. People think they are more important than they really are. People forget its just a stupid place to post opinions. People take it too seriously.

It can happen here too. Sometimes we see a little snippet of it here and there... people thinking they are more important than the other members. but for the most part, most egos are kept in check here.

I started out just reading the boards at JI but never signed up bc I never felt like paying money to just talk football with other fellow jet fans. I believe that forums and posting for your favorite teams should be something that is a free flow of ideas and opinions without getting blasted by other posters for your remarks. If they disagree with you that is fine, but voice that disagreement in a way in which does not offend anyone. I have honestly been reading JI for about 4 years now but never signed up and never even knew about JetNation until I joined about 3 weeks ago. Since that time i have occasionally looked at JI just to see if there was anything being talking about there that was not being talked about on here, but I feel like the posters on this site are not only more knowledgeable but at the same time, more mature than the 12 year olds that felt that shooting their mouth off was cool.

Archived