Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

You know who I feel sorry for... IrishJet. Poor guy post-whores all weekend for you guys, finally getting into the top 10, and now he's out thanks to this ass.

Poor IJ. I'll drink one to you tonight.

What, which ass? What happened?

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I started out just reading the boards at JI but never signed up bc I never felt like paying money to just talk football with other fellow jet fans. I believe that forums and posting for your favorite teams should be something that is a free flow of ideas and opinions without getting blasted by other posters for your remarks. If they disagree with you that is fine, but voice that disagreement in a way in which does not offend anyone. I have honestly been reading JI for about 4 years now but never signed up and never even knew about JetNation until I joined about 3 weeks ago. Since that time i have occasionally looked at JI just to see if there was anything being talking about there that was not being talked about on here, but I feel like the posters on this site are not only more knowledgeable but at the same time, more mature than the 12 year olds that felt that shooting their mouth off was cool.

Vitony -great commentary by you. Welcome to jetnation

I started out just reading the boards at JI but never signed up bc I never felt like paying money to just talk football with other fellow jet fans. I believe that forums and posting for your favorite teams should be something that is a free flow of ideas and opinions without getting blasted by other posters for your remarks. If they disagree with you that is fine, but voice that disagreement in a way in which does not offend anyone. I have honestly been reading JI for about 4 years now but never signed up and never even knew about JetNation until I joined about 3 weeks ago. Since that time i have occasionally looked at JI just to see if there was anything being talking about there that was not being talked about on here, but I feel like the posters on this site are not only more knowledgeable but at the same time, more mature than the 12 year olds that felt that shooting their mouth off was cool.

Defence Wins Championships.

That's my guess, just sayin'.

welcome. all viewpoints are welcome. as long as you don't post anti-NAMBLA propganda.

that kind of hate speech has no place here.

All I know is I left JI after an a$$ wipe poster told me to go F a goat, because I had the nerve to suggest Thomas Jones was better than Cedric Benson. He got no warning from a mod. There were no rebukes from the JI in crowd. That was the final straw for me.

I do have to admit, goats are kinda cute. :)

Are you ****ting me?

You were one of my favorites over there. but I'm glad you're here. you've already won 2 POTW nom here, and I can't wait for your opening day training camp report. :cheers:

Look at how much rep you have after only 10 posts. Someone knows how to work the system, lol.

Thanks for signing up.

WOW

This thread is still going?

Your a genius Max. Tomorrow it will be revealed that Max is actually Soothslayer, or what ever.

I should have done that. This way I wouldn't have had to delete as many over the top posts.

Never. not as long as I own my own website. I'm here to stay, and I'm just as funny here as I am on my own site.

Sometimes the alter egos don't work out. It happens. Shake it off man. Grow from this and just come back stronger.

Sometimes the alter egos don't work out. It happens. Shake it off man. Grow from this and just come back stronger.

lol, I think that Kobe is the best and worst alter ego on this site, But none are as consistent as Marko Cavka.

Hi. Welcome. Hope you like gay jokes, fat jokes, drunk irishmen, and mods who arent on power trips. Mostly because it tires them out too much.

Quick Question:

Herm- Good coach/ Bad Coach????

Hi. Welcome. Hope you like gay jokes, fat jokes, drunk irishmen, and mods who arent on power trips. Mostly because it tires them out too much.

Quick Question:

Herm- Good coach/ Bad Coach????

You forgot to warm him about Favorite Toon and Ecurb both of whom are fans of certain players over the team.

Archived