Chiefs shopping Allen

Alk

you are gonna get ****ing beat down herm. who's joining me on this mission? i should give up the chiefs. herm is like the devil trying to molest my poor innocent self.

you know what sucks DieHard? Your team is a great old original AFL franchise that us lifetime NFL fans who have been watching since before the merger will always have a soft spot for. Your team is being run into the ground by that idiot who is calling himself the HC. Why isn't Gunther Cunningham the coach? I feel sorry for every Chiefs fan-I really do

you know what sucks DieHard? Your team is a great old original AFL franchise that us lifetime NFL fans who have been watching since before the merger will always have a soft spot for. Your team is being run into the ground by that idiot who is calling himself the HC. Why isn't Gunther Cunningham the coach? I feel sorry for every Chiefs fan-I really do

thats what im thinking **** herm give it to gun or go hire schotty back. but oh well those ****ers. herms screwin this team. fans, team, are gonna be disappointed but hey herm is still making his money greedy douche bag. i might start watching green bay now.a original franchise plus mom was a fan was only because she thought favre had a nice ass tho. haha. use to watch some 9ers games with my grandma back when but im not a west coast person. i like snow flurries and freezing temperatures

thats what im thinking **** herm give it to gun or go hire schotty back. but oh well those ****ers. herms screwin this team. fans, team, are gonna be disappointed but hey herm are still making their money greedy douche bags. i might start watching green bay now. original team plus mom was a fan was only because she thought favre had a nice ass tho. haha

I could no longer switch my team from the Jets than I could use a different blood type. The best I can do is detach myself emotionally in seasons such as the one we went through last year. KC is a cool team-historically and the fans bleed Chiefs red...don't worry though bro-this is Herm's last year, he'll be moved into the league office in 2009-watch...

I could no longer switch my team from the Jets than I could use a different blood type. The best I can do is detach myself emotionally in seasons such as the one we went through last year. KC is a cool team-historically and the fans bleed Chiefs red...don't worry though bro-this is Herm's last year, he'll be moved into the league office in 2009-watch...

hopefully. personally need to tell to em piss off right now. im a die hard football fanatic and to watch the team i love get pissed down the drain by herm **** that rather watch someone else.

just last week I saw a friend that had moved away the 1st year Herm took over at KC. This guy is from KC and an avid fan. Last time I saw him he was excited to have Herm. This time he had a totally different perspective on his team: He pretty much wanted to shoot me...

Ok how much $$$ do the jets have left? can you imagine if Long slips to us and somehow (impossible, but still), somehow the Jets get Allen?

Long - Jenkins - Allen

with Harris behind them.

+Revis and Rhodes..

Guys we would be talking about the #1 defense in the NFL. Hands down.

Ok how much $$$ do the jets have left? can you imagine if Long slips to us and somehow (impossible, but still), somehow the Jets get Allen?

Long - Jenkins - Allen

with Harris behind them.

+Revis and Rhodes..

:violent5:. allens not a 3-4 DE and he isnt leaving kc for a small price. if he does leave kc im going to go to kc and personally kick the **** out of herm tho.

Long - Jenkins - Allen

with Harris behind them.

+Revis and Rhodes..

Both of those guys are too undersized to play DE in a 3-4. That D would really struggle up front and would be overpowered most of the time. If we were to get either Allen or Long they would be OLB'ers.

you are gonna get ****ing beat down herm. who's joining me on this mission? i should give up the chiefs. herm is like the devil trying to molest my poor innocent self.
This sounds remarkably reminiscient and nostalgic. Been there, done that. I feel genuinely sorry for your plight. When we used to go on Chiefs boards at the beginning of your Herm Error, they thought we were crazy and bitter. We were just telling them the truth; the man will kill a franchise with his moronic ideas.

More DBs;the Chiefs can play the Silver Dollar defense(8 or 9 DBs) with 2 fat guys named Tank and Turk manning the DL. And an OL recruited at the local homeless shelter.

This sounds remarkably reminiscient and nostalgic. Been there, done that. I feel genuinely sorry for your plight. When we used to go on Chiefs boards at the beginning of your Herm Error, they thought we were crazy and bitter. We were just telling them the truth; the man will kill a franchise with his moronic ideas.

More DBs;the Chiefs can play the Silver Dollar defense(8 or 9 DBs) with 2 fat guys named Tank and Turk manning the DL. And an OL recruited at the local homeless shelter.

well could get his adress somehow and stop his reign of terror......:snip: i have never been on a chiefs forum. this is the first and probably the last football forum i will communicate with fellow football fanatics because i like the people here.

:violent5:. allens not a 3-4 DE and he isnt leaving kc for a small price. if he does leave kc im going to go to kc and personally kick the **** out of herm tho.

To hell with DE. He's the perfect size to play OLB in Belichick's 3-4. I wonder if there is anything behind the scenes going on between the Chiefs and Patriots right now.

The ghost of Hank Stram should slap Herm upside his head.

I wonder if there is anything behind the scenes going on between the Chiefs and Patriots right now.

You mean like Herm waving to Belichick's video camera in a remote location at the Pats' complex as they give each other "trade proposals"? :baby:

Long - Jenkins - Allen

with Harris behind them.

+Revis and Rhodes..

Cheifs want 2 #1's for Allen, to the jets he is not worth that.

:puke:Herm Peterson

I felt for the Chiefs fans when they got Herm, but a lot of them said we were just bitter Jets fans and that we were a joke. It looks like more and more are waking up to the fraud that Herm is though. Hopefully it won't take you 5 years to get rid of this idiot. I don't think he should even get 3 years, but you might be stuck with him for at least that long.

I just can't stand down and not chime in here.

Besides my beloved Jets winning...the two story lines in the NFL I enjoy the most right now are:

1. How absolutely terrible Herm is. I get great pleasure watching from afar as he destroys KC. It took him no time at all to kill that powerful O. And now he's working on the D. You can't make this stuff up. How in the world is this guy a HC? I truthfully don't know what position coach he's qualified for. After how pathetic he was here and how he snaked his way out of town I am glad to be validated in my thoughts that he's truly pathetic.
  2. The stain on the Cheats. I come across so many NE fans and absolutely love talking about how they cheated. Nothing takes the sting of having your team suck and a division rival be good like a cheating scandal. They give me a hard time...I bring up the fact that they cheated. They talk rings...I talk cheated. They talk dynasty...I talk cheated.

I just can't stand down and not chime in here.

Besides my beloved Jets winning...the two story lines in the NFL I enjoy the most right now are:

1. How absolutely terrible Herm is. I get great pleasure watching from afar as he destroys KC. It took him no time at all to kill that powerful O. And now he's working on the D. You can't make this stuff up. How in the world is this guy a HC? I truthfully don't know what position coach he's qualified for. After how pathetic he was here and how he snaked his way out of town I am glad to be validated in my thoughts that he's truly pathetic.
  2. The stain on the Cheats. I come across so many NE fans and absolutely love talking about how they cheated. Nothing takes the sting of having your team suck and a division rival be good like a cheating scandal. They give me a hard time...I bring up the fact that they cheated. They talk rings...I talk cheated. They talk dynasty...I talk cheated.

As a die hard jets fan i hate to correct you. The pats didn't cheat. The NFL has no rule against stealing signals. What they did wrong was the way they took signals.

other than that:pats:

So I guess all that talk about having Allen sacking Clemens/Chad this year will have to stay a dream, huh?

Sorry man. We've had coach Herm, we know your pain. Hopefully you will get rid of him after this year and he can hopefully be out of the NFL for good.

So I guess all that talk about having Allen sacking Clemens/Chad this year will have to stay a dream, huh?

Sorry man. We've had coach Herm, we know your pain. Hopefully you will get rid of him after this year and he can hopefully be out of the NFL for good.

dont need luck, need our orginization to grow a pair and boot his ass before he can make the mistake of releasing allen.

dont need luck, need our orginization to grow a pair and boot his ass before he can make the mistake of releasing allen.

I don't think they're releasing him. They're shopping him. What for I have no idea. Finally hit on a 4th rounder in a big way & then ship him off? What for? A first round draft pick that, with a lot of luck, they hope will be as good as...Jared Allen? It's not like they need the cap relief either. Aren't the Chiefs like $30-40M under the cap?

Defensive end Jared Allen, the Kansas City Chiefs' designated franchise player, has scheduled visits with two NFL teams even though he doesn't have any assurance the Chiefs would even consider trading him.

According to a source, Allen is in the process of scheduling trips to the Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers over the next week. Because he is an unsigned franchise player, Allen has the freedom to meet and talk to teams, but the current price tag for a team wanting to sign him is two No. 1 picks, which is a price most teams aren't willing to consider.

Negotiations between the Chiefs and Allen are at the very beginning stage and no deal is close. ESPN's Michael Smith reported that according to league sources, the Chiefs don't intend to re-sign Allen and expect to deal him before they pick fifth overall in the NFL draft

Should the Chiefs be willing to listen to a trade, it creates an interesting scenario. The Chiefs currently have the No. 5 pick in the draft and are in need of offensive linemen. If the Chiefs would consider a trade of Allen, they could select Vernon Gholston or Chris Long to help them at defensive end and then take an offensive lineman with a first-round pick acquired in a trade.

Smith reported that according to sources, the Vikings appear to be a front-runner because they have, and are willing to deal, Kansas City what it wants most -- draft choices.

Tampa Bay only has five picks in this year's draft and, according to sources, the Bucs are reluctant to include more than a first-round pick for Allen. The Bucs have offered their first-round pick and a fifth-round pick next year, and their proposed deal could also include defensive lineman Jovan Haye, Smith reported.

Meanwhile Minnesota is considering offering its first-round pick and a second-round pick in 2009, while the Chiefs would prefer to deal for picks in this year's draft, sources told Smith.

if someone wants allen we are definately gonna make up for it in the draft.

Archived