Apparently we are morons and scum....

BReal32

i rarely, if ever, go to the Patfans.com site but i thought i would check out the Pat fans reactions to the draft. i found this post in the "visitors locker room" section.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=81722

pats fans are losers. nuff said.

jealousy that's all that is. that **** nut would do the same thing if the draft was in NE.:pats:

though i can't say much when Jets fan cheer when Chad Pennington got injured week 1, that was classless

i rarely, if ever, go to the Patfans.com site but i thought i would check out the Pat fans reactions to the draft. i found this post in the "visitors locker room" section.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=81722

This was my favorite:

Yesterday, 06:07 PM

reflexblue

Jets fans shouldn't be allowed to procreat, except that about the only thing their smart enough to do.

It is funny that the pats fans cast moral judgments about others when their organization has been exposed as fraudulent cheaters, and their coach is a serial adulterer with severe paranoid psychosis.

i didn't know they built glass houses in the backwoods of connecticut, pats fans.

I love how Triple Option is carrying the thread. He has 9 of the 25 posts. Even some Pats fans are like, 'Who cares, they are booing......big deal..." and "What the hell do you expect? The draft is held in Radio City which is in NEW YORK CITY, Jets territory. If it were held in Boston the Pats fans would be razing the roof."

I love how Triple Option is carrying the thread. He has 9 of the 25 posts. Even some Pats fans are like, 'Who cares, they are booing......big deal..." and "What the hell do you expect? The draft is held in Radio City which is in NEW YORK CITY, Jets territory. If it were held in Boston the Pats fans would be razing the roof."

You would think pats fans would be happy and trying to earn commissions on profits from their fine organization's incredibly popular "19-0" trademark.

They root for a team that tapes opponents' pre-game walkthroughs and has steroid-heads like Rodney Harrison and thug Randy Moss.

The Pats fan is the epitome of a loser.

Pats fans shave their legs with Remington blades to honor their hero, Victor Kiam. Losers.

It is funny that the pats fans cast moral judgments about others when their organization has been exposed as fraudulent cheaters, and their coach is a serial adulterer with severe paranoid psychosis.

i didn't know they built glass houses in the backwoods of connecticut, pats fans.

Completely true. One of them even referred to us at the Rats :roll:

We will never live down when those jackasses cheered when Pennington got hurt, even if it can be argued that people were cheering on Clemens. Oh well **** the Patriots. I can't wait to play them this year.

This was my favorite:

I liked the line that said any NY'er making more than $15,000 is a Giants fan, lol. Totally not true. No way somebody making less than 15 grand could afford beer at the stadium.

:)

Good point OJ. We agree completely.

For what it is worth we will probably agree with everything you say. You know, just to be safe.

We will never live down when those jackasses cheered when Pennington got hurt, even if it can be argued that people were cheering on Clemens. Oh well **** the Patriots. I can't wait to play them this year.

Ir they could have been cheering that fact that he was walking off the field on his own and that he wasn't going to be out for the season. Everyone has an agenda and wants to paint jet fans in a negative light when it is all speculation. How do you know they weren't cheering the fact that he was ok? which he was.

A+ post !! :sign0098:

Every fan base has it's morons. Yah, even here. ;)

So what if Jets fans boo the Pats? If I were a Jets fan, I would too. The Jets have been staring at the Pats' arse in the standings for a few seasons now.

Yup !! Just like you guys have been staring and filming our signals for quite a few seasons now. :Nuts:

Wow, they actually said that our picks the last few years have disappeared in the NFL? Have they ever heard of Justin Miller and Leon Washington leading the league in kickoff return yards? What about David Harris getting 100 some-odd tackles in only 8 starts? What about the beast Kerry Rhodes? How can they say those people disappeared?

Hmmm...English looks to be a second language up there. And spelling? Forget about it.

I liked the line that said any NY'er making more than $15,000 is a Giants fan, lol. Totally not true. No way somebody making less than 15 grand could afford beer at the stadium.

:)

That one was funny. The line before it was good also.

I was wondering why a team that has been nothing but pathetic for 40 years insists on chanting and spelling their name, over and over again. Perhaps it impresses the rest (98%) of Jets fans that can't spell?

Everyone knows that if you live in NY and you make over $15,000 a year, you are a Giants fan.

This was pretty good also:

If the Giants fans behaved that way I'd despise them, but since the Jests are almost always ******* up their draft I find their fans' obnoxious prsesence to be hilarious.

Remember when they pointing to their own heads when the team took D'Bustashaw Ferguson 2 years ago because the media had told them that it was the "smart" pick? Entertainment like that is usually hard to come by in the draft.

lol. Me Marko point to head. Show what part of body being used. Marko smart.

Anyone who lets this stuff get to him needs major help with a therapist. It's trash talk among fans of rival NFL teams. Usually Pats fans aren't funny, as residents of Boston & its surrounding areas are generally devoid of humor.

But there are some funny ones. I think half of them post here instead because being among their own is intolerable.

Ah, I was there. 3rd deck, East of the press box.

Jet fans cheered and loudly when Penny was limping off the field under his own power.

Clemens was still on the sidelines.

But you know it was such a classy move by the Patriots fans to cheer when Pennington went down in the playoff game, got up and fell to the ground for a second time (that is when they began to cheer). That was a classy fan base all around right there.

I don't care who you are or who you dislike, you never cheer an injury. I for one was cheering that Clemens was coming into the game and I'd like to believe many Jets fans were cheering the exact same thing and not the injury.

Archived