For those on the WAITNG LIST.

JETSFAN5180

Where did the NYJETS come up with the pairs of seats that were 4 sale near the end of the 2007 season that were 4 sale on NewYorkJets.com.Nobody wanted to go and the brokers couldnt even get rid of the tickets so they made them available on their own homepage.While loyal season ticket holders put in for upgrades and denied.

The seats that come up on the Jets web site were sourced

from existing season ticket holder accounts' seats-

The Jets self-hosted version of Stubhub, more or less.

I'm also on the waiting list so these were offered/available to me as well.

If someone pays for tickets but later decides not

to go to the remaining games

and uses the Jets as resellers,

they havent given up their season tickets for anyone else

to take over or move up or down to-

Completely separate issue.

I have no idea how many people

request movement of their seats and get it,

and whether the Jets prefer filling from

the wait list before moving people up/down.

but I hear you with the movement thing.

Im not sure who to "blame" because this has

been an ongoing issue since Hess owned the team.

I can only blame it on people fiercely holding onto

their tickets, whether they go, dont go, resell, whatever.

My friend whose account my seats are in

is now in his 24th consecutive

year has only been able to add sideways

in our row since 1984 (originally 4, now 7) but

has not been able to get a group of 7

in any configuration down.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gate D at halftime :lol:

Jetsopener058Small.jpg

One question though -- is that girl actually checking out her own boobs? I saw Smizzy do that once (check out his own boobs) but it doesn't seem right when a girl does it.

One question though -- is that girl actually checking out her own boobs? I saw Smizzy do that once (check out his own boobs) but it doesn't seem right when a girl does it.

Who's Smizzy?

Uuuummmmm... i am looking for two tixs lower level for the jets/pats with a parking pass... :P

just thought i'd put it out here.. :lol:

seemed like it might garner more attention then in the tix forum ;)

flushingjet Its guys like you who will continually be bent over and not say or do a dam thing about it.I wont miss the people like you who feel they are above us all because you have chosen the right to pay up.It wasnt a financial decision at all.It was a decision based on the organizations handling of the season tickets.In 14 years as a ticket holder I had requested a seating upgrade in which I never got.When I first got my season tickets preseason was an option.

This is a forum where people annoy the hell out of eachother its all based on each individuals opinions like it or not.

Brokers have all the prime seats and many of them come from directly from the NYJETS.Im not arguing or complaining about the increases in ticket prices.Its all about personal choice.When the team is playing well tickets can be sold for the games I could not attend.When the team stinks you cant give the tickets away.I have enjoyed my time as a 14 year season ticket holder.I wish whoever gets my seats the same satisfaction I had with them.I wont miss the LOSS of the preseason games this year would have been $650.

I will buy tickets online and still enjoy my team the NYJETS without the cost of the preseason.$650 in my pocket.Enjoy the season. Go Jets!

I'd gladly pay the $5 more if the Jets won the SB

Yep. And there in lies the difference. I don't care if I would have to pay $150 per seat and $30 for parking if the Jets won the Super Bowl and were Super Bowl contenders each year. I would have no problem at all. When the team has done very little since 1969, I find it pretty scumbagish that they raise the prices after a 4-12 season for both parking & tickets. They don't need the money for the new stadium, don't give me that. Both of these owners of BILLIONS and the stadium costed 1.3 Billion and they could make their money with higher prices, and no PSL's, come 2010 and beyond.

PSLs are coming mark my word.I want to see what those who think the $$$ spent on preseason isnt a waste have to say then when the PSL fee is initiated.

The money spent on Preseason games is a waste. As a season ticket holder, you have two options: Bring someone for free or give them away. Nobody is going to pay you for that game unless you have a group of people who each pay 50%, 33 1/3rd%, 25%, 20%, etc. People give them away to their mailmen, friends who have little kids who wouldn't bring the kids to a regular season game or just bring a friend for free and ask them to buy the case of beer that night.

Now I don't think we should get the tickets for free, this isn't the 70's or 80's, this is now and they have to charge us, but how about $40 a seat, which for me would be half? Sounds reasonable to me.

I am actually, a few over. Not dead in front of the blond.

I have my ways. Now Max won't talk to me for a month.

BZ

Too bad both of the people in the picture left the board a few years back.

The money spent on Preseason games is a waste. As a season ticket holder, you have two options: Bring someone for free or give them away. Nobody is going to pay you for that game unless you have a group of people who each pay 50%, 33 1/3rd%, 25%, 20%, etc. People give them away to their mailmen, friends who have little kids who wouldn't bring the kids to a regular season game or just bring a friend for free and ask them to buy the case of beer that night.

Now I don't think we should get the tickets for free, this isn't the 70's or 80's, this is now and they have to charge us, but how about $40 a seat, which for me would be half? Sounds reasonable to me.

124 I agree with you.Or what about offering them to those on the waiting list .And giving season ticket holders with 15 years of service right of refusal.The NYJETS could have given them away to inner city youth sports camps or other organizations if it was about filling the stadium.It wasnt its all about the $$$$$. Alot of my decision to surrender was because of the $650.I can add that money and get better seats on StubHub.

flushingjet Its guys like you who will continually be bent over and not say or do a dam thing about it.I wont miss the people like you who feel they are above us all because you have chosen the right to pay up.It wasnt a financial decision at all.It was a decision based on the organizations handling of the season tickets.In 14 years as a ticket holder I had requested a seating upgrade in which I never got.When I first got my season tickets preseason was an option.

This is a forum where people annoy the hell out of eachother its all based on each individuals opinions like it or not.

Brokers have all the prime seats and many of them come from directly from the NYJETS.Im not arguing or complaining about the increases in ticket prices.Its all about personal choice.When the team is playing well tickets can be sold for the games I could not attend.When the team stinks you cant give the tickets away.I have enjoyed my time as a 14 year season ticket holder.I wish whoever gets my seats the same satisfaction I had with them.I wont miss the LOSS of the preseason games this year would have been $650.

I will buy tickets online and still enjoy my team the NYJETS without the cost of the preseason.$650 in my pocket.Enjoy the season. Go Jets!

uh huh, just like I said, projection and enmity

" feel [i am] above us all because

have chosen the right to pay up" ?

say, you could have something there...

nahhhhhh!

from my seats I am above it all,

because everyone else is below,

bwahahahha

tailgating as I know it will continue whether you or the

common man fan are there, commonly, uncommonly or not

(ive heard the common fan can still be found at 16H)

my tailgates will be uncommonly good as usual with

Steamed Lobster, Sunday Ticket HDTV, Mixed Drinks on the Rocks

and Butler Service in a private, customized Jets Tent

and thats just the 1st course!

just kidding about the butler service

you know who else is bent over?

people who use ticket brokers

why? because the brokers jack up prices on already high

priced tickets and get their prime seat tickets directly

and unfairly from the NY Jets without real fan season ticket

holders who get bent over by the Jets getting a fair chance

to fairly move fairly far downwardly!

uh, could someone humor me & please name me one broker who gets

tickets straight from the Jets Ticket Office without

having their own season ticket accounts or getting them elsewhere?

anyone? bueller?

until we meet again on moonachie road,

you with your "Needs 2wo Ticxs" cardboard sign in hand

thanks for the laughs

now, back to your annoying

uh huh, just like I said, projection and enmity

" feel [i am] above us all because

have chosen the right to pay up" ?

say, you could have something there...

nahhhhhh!

from my seats I am above it all,

because everyone else is below,

bwahahahha

tailgating as I know it will continue whether you or the

common man fan are there, commonly, uncommonly or not

(ive heard the common fan can still be found at 16H)

my tailgates will be uncommonly good as usual with

Steamed Lobster, Sunday Ticket HDTV, Mixed Drinks on the Rocks

and Butler Service in a private, customized Jets Tent

and thats just the 1st course!

just kidding about the butler service

you know who else is bent over?

people who use ticket brokers

why? because the brokers jack up prices on already high

priced tickets and get their prime seat tickets directly

and unfairly from the NY Jets without real fan season ticket

holders who get bent over by the Jets getting a fair chance

to fairly move fairly far downwardly!

uh, could someone humor me & please name me one broker who gets

tickets straight from the Jets Ticket Office without

having their own season ticket accounts or getting them elsewhere?

anyone? bueller?

until we meet again on moonachie road,

you with your "Needs 2wo Ticxs" cardboard sign in hand

thanks for the laughs

now, back to your annoying

Jets season ticket holders are paying a high price for an inferior product. You don't care as you sit at home watching the games on TV so why do you post in these threads?

I feel I can comment as I have season tickets. They may not be for the Jets but they are season tickets.

I asked BZ this question but he has yet to answer. Do you think the Jets will institute preferred parking (as many NFL teams do) when the new Stadium opens?

Jets season ticket holders are paying a high price for an inferior product. You don't care as you sit at home watching the games on TV so why do you post in these threads?

I feel I can comment as I have season tickets. They may not be for the Jets but they are season tickets.

I asked BZ this question but he has yet to answer. Do you think the Jets will institute preferred parking (as many NFL teams do) when the new Stadium opens?

They have for years.

Why should anyone be ridiculed for not wanting to pay higher prices on anything. I assume you all complain about the high price of gas and of milk and bread.

It is your right as a American to complain= be thankful we can unlike in some countries.

But you don't have season tickets, yet you are the leader in posts in these threads all the time. some people pay good money to whine, so get over it.

I agree with you, for the eleventy billionth time. I know, but it doesn't mean it's right, and it doesn't mean I have to like it. this is my last post in these threads, I no longer have the right to ''whine''. but you keep fighting the good fight, aec.

You keep quoting some silly statistic about post counts, but who the hell cares?

I had season tickets. They became more than I wanted to pay, and I dropped them.

The 1 difference? I didn't pull a 124 about it and cry.

I'd still like to know where and when I cried aec4. Your amazing logic and theory fails to add in the fact that most season ticket holders were upset about a $150 pay increase or more with their tickets after a 4-12 season. Those are the plain, simple facts.

Sorry that you "don't like the game day experience anymore", stalker. :lol:

???

come again?

i'm a Jets season ticket holder and intend to be one indefinitely.

And yes, the Jets have had preferred parking in the past,

and will probably have it in future.

You keep quoting some silly statistic about post counts, but who the hell cares?

I had season tickets. They became more than I wanted to pay, and I dropped them.

The 1 difference? I didn't pull a 124 about it and cry.

Dude, not for nothing. but you are dumb. when did you have season tickets?

If you are not in the recent present how does this pertain to you? :lol:

So with your logic it's ok if you paid what you paid when you ''had season tickets''? :confused0058:

Whatever, you keep playing though. between your never ending incessant whining about Bob, and then the height of hypocrisy to call anybody complaining about the ticket costs a ''whiner''. you are too much, I give up. :lol:

???

come again?

i'm a Jets season ticket holder and intend to be one indefinitely.

And yes, the Jets have had preferred parking in the past,

and will probably have it in future.

I didn't understand your rambling post as you talked about HDTV and the Sunday Ticket.

If you are willing to fork over you hard earned cash for an inferior product then good for you.

People like 124, 4H, Max, Can't Hackett & BP won't put up with that kind of garbage.

I would say that you are the kind of guy that Woody loves.

I didn't understand your rambling post as you talked about HDTV and the Sunday Ticket.

If you are willing to fork over you hard earned cash for an inferior product then good for you.

People like 124, 4H, Max, Can't Hackett & BP won't put up with that kind of garbage.

woody loves republicans. and gay construction workers.

I would say a guy like flushingjet has a "look at me attitude" and a love affair with Woody.

I hope his custom tent and tailgate party dont take up more than 1 parking spot because this year the RULES will be ENFORCED more so than any previous years due to construction.

Throw a shrimp on the bar-b for me Emeril.....................BAM!!!!

I would say a guy like flushingjet has a "look at me attitude" and a love affair with Woody.

I hope his custom tent and tailgate party dont take up more than 1 parking spot because this year the RULES will be ENFORCED more so than any previous years due to construction.

He is going to throw a lobster on the barbie as he is obviously a better person than the rest of us.

Gaynzo,

Of course you wouldnt understand anything about

a jets tailgate-

you're probably one of those cheapo bastiges who

stands near my portable HDTV setup to watch the 1 oclock

Sunday Ticket games on 4:15 game days and

sleazes beers outta my cooler or grabs a few slabs of

tasty freshly sliced steak off my table when they think I'm not looking.

HDTV is pretty good, next time you're in Costco

check it out, they might have a open box deal

with a few light scuffs in your price range.

You think I give a ff what a Pats fan or some negative-a$$

Jets fan thinks about what I or others do re: jets tickets or jets games

I go because I choose to and I manage to enjoy myself win or lose,

not because some freak with an inferiority complex tells me that's

it's all in vain... so you must be confusing me with the people you list above.

apologies if I don't join in the mass hysteria of giving

up going to games featuring the team I've rooted for over 40 years.

look on the bright side, after dropping your tickets you can now afford to splurge

on the large size shrimp vs the usual medium size AND a jar of ****tail sauce

don't worry about the size of my tailgate party-the c. o. is well within E. Rutherford town code

ticket envy, tent envy, shellfish envy, penis envy...the list is endless with some of you gals

Archived