Its Official: Jets in Super Bowl in 2012

SouthernJet

Of course,,our luck..

We will finally get in and I will take a week in middle of winter to enjoy beautiful f'in Indianapolis :confused:

INDIANAPOLIS GETS SUPER BOWL XLVI

Posted by Mike Florio on May 20, 2008, 2:58 p.m.

If there’s a Super Bowl in February 2012, it will be played in Indianapolis.

Owners voted on Tuesday to award Super Bowl XLVI to the town that has hosted the Colts since 1984. The other finalists were Arizona and Houston.

It’ll be the fourth Super Bowl in a cold-weather city. Detroit has hosted two Super Bowls, and Minneapolis has hosted one.

More good news

In view of the fact that the owners just voided the CBA. There will probably be a post season strike and the Super Bowl will be cancelled. Much like what happened to Cleveland in baseball.

Wouldn't that be a hoot

At that point I would then believe that the Jets will not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime.

just got back from Indy..very cool town. I won't have to spend $$$ on a hotel room, just stay with family. WOO HOO... marking the calender now

uh well maybe,,but i am sure its nicer in f'in May then in February :confused:

not really matilda..

mets won more and pats tick actually worked,,they lost CREDIBILITY ,,

sorry, no soup for you

Whatever you say, spin doctor.

You're ticks suck. No worries. You can't be good at everything. For example, I bet you make a terrific soup!

not really matilda..

mets won more and pats tick actually worked,,they lost CREDIBILITY ,,

sorry, no soup for you

The same Mets* team that fell to pieces last year when they had the NL East sown up?

At least the Pats made the playoffs.

*My apologies to Mets fans not named SJ.

Whatever you say, spin doctor.

You're ticks suck. No worries. You can't be good at everything. For example, I bet you make a terrific soup!

oh lord,,

you are a piece of work..

tick worked my dear, pats humiliated,, humilated...

and mets won more than yanks in that tick year

and other baseball was tick was right also..

SPIN????????? :rl:

Pats fans are biggest spin docs on the planet :rl:

so ticks as always,,spot on..spot on,,,

The same Mets* team that fell to pieces last year when they had the NL East sown up?

At least the Pats made the playoffs.

*My apologies to Mets fans not named SJ.

wilbur,,the mets tick was 2 years ago,,

wake up or get out

unreal,,do u feed yourself????

I said that a few years ago about detroit but it didn't work out. I don't care where the game is played, I'll be there when they make it.

me too,,I just would rather be swimming and golfing all week as opposed to wearing a parka during bar crawls...

anyone else find it ironic that people are picking the Jets to win the Super Bowl in the same year that according to some will be the time when the world ends?

December 21st 2012, right Mav?

More good news

In view of the fact that the owners just voided the CBA. There will probably be a post season strike and the Super Bowl will be cancelled. Much like what happened to Cleveland in baseball.

Wouldn't that be a hoot

Figures that the world is going to end on 12/21/12. I guarantee you the jets will be undefeated at that time.

See for yourself and prepare for the end.

www.planetxvideo.com

Figures that the world is going to end on 12/21/12. I guarantee you the jets will be undefeated at that time.

See for yourself and prepare for the end.

www.planetxvideo.com

Yes yes yes but that won't effect the 2011 season. The Super Bowl will be held February 5th 2012 - the 2011 season, so the Jets could be the last ever Super Bowl Champions. :headbang:

Yes yes yes but that won't effect the 2011 season. The Super Bowl will be held February 5th 2012 - the 2011 season, so the Jets could be the last ever Super Bowl Champions. :headbang:

That's all well and good but could you imagine not being able to gloat about it for 35 years before you won another? :lol:

Too bad the Jets can never match up against the Colts in the Superbowl again, that would be fun.

I may fly out this weekend for the Indy 500...I will check it out an find the hot spots

Keep you updated....:cheers:

Do you go to Jets games with the woman in your sig and do you look vaguely like Kellen Clemens. Just curious.

Archived