Who hates Herm more, Jet Moses or TomShane?

Matt39

Letme just say, FU all if you think anyone is taking that title away from me. I sniffed that moron out from Day One. Jet Moses was a late-comer and was once quoted as saying that Herm "had potential." I have defended myself for four years against charges of racism, classism, Naziism, pedophilia, homosexulaity, bestiality, homerism, narcissism, unfounded anger, hostility, and mental retardation, all because of my anti-Herm stance. If anyone is going to take my title of lead Herm-hater away, they will have to kill me first.

It is like the clown parade, all big red noses and floppy feet scaring little children.

HermHaterNation.com

Do you hate?

BZ

FOR THE RECORD, I am the only avowed Herm Hater in the JN Administration. Max and faba are Herm-lovers, Guns and Smizzy are borderline (though they lean toward hatred), and SilentPartner wants to hire Jacques Lemaire.

FOR THE RECORD, I am the only avowed Herm Hater in the JN Administration. Max and faba are Herm-lovers, Guns and Smizzy are borderline (though they lean toward hatred), and SilentPartner wants to hire Jacques Lemaire.

Correction I am not a Herm lover-I am record as him being a nice fellow but not having the desired thorough knowledge and having a grasp of the nuisances of coaching. I am more luke warm on Herm

By the way I do not think it is fair that Jet Moses is not here on board to defend his title

Tom, that is the closest I have seen you come to getting your panties wedged. I must say, I did enjoy it. :)

Oh, I know Max is pretty Pro Herm, but come on, the HH's are far more vocal, or at least as much as they are tripping all over themselves trying to top eachother with witty remarks about BBQs.

It is like saying that Fox News is "Fair and Balanced" reporting on the Democratic National Convention.

:)

BZ

Tom, that is the closest I have seen you come to getting your panties wedged. I must say, I did enjoy it. :)

Oh, I know Max is pretty Pro Herm, but come on, the HH's are far more vocal, or at least as much as they are tripping all over themselves trying to top eachother with witty remarks about BBQs.

It is like saying that Fox News is "Fair and Balanced" reporting on the Democratic National Convention.

:)

BZ

I like to think it's because Herm Haters are so eloquent. Like Abe Lincoln.

sorry guys but herm does not get the axe after this season. the 2005 jets go too far for a firing.

so save some hate for next year

Trust me, there is enough hate here to go around. This year, next year, next century.

It is like radio active waste, you can count on it poisoning the earth for the next 100 years.

BZ

Trust me, there is enough hate here to go around. This year, next year, next century.

It is like radio active waste, you can count on it poisoning the earth for the next 100 years.

BZ

good point bz....... I for one fear for faba's well being if he continues to show up for training camp wearing a jn t-shirt

Max doesn't wanna do it because he's pro Herm, but I'm hosting a 'Will Herm get the Whack?' contest at the end of training camp. Huge prizes for the one who guesses the date of his imminent firing closest to the actual day.

Huge prizes, you say? Like.. a tee shirt?

I don't hate Herm!! I think he's a fine person!

As a HC he sucks Canal water though!! What no one

ever answers is If Herm gets credit for 3 out of

4 playoffs How can Hackett not get the same credit?

Herm is protected by the Kool-Aid drinking

Hermophiles with excuse's like "He didn't hire

Hackett or Fat Teddy TB did!! My Question was

what the hell was he doing here as a HC if he

don't have the brains to hire his own staff??

Especially with a Rookie Owner and a Rookie GM!!

The answer has always been at the doorstep of

the Commissioners office and why Herm's Bio states

"First Minority HC from the NFL's Minority Coaching

Program"!! BTW I don't blame Herm for that!! I Blame

the Good Old Boy Owners that for far too long never

gave "QUALIFIED" Minority Coaches a shot to be HC!!

And In closing how can anyone Hate the Guy that has

the Best BBQ this side of the Carolinas??

IDK, I mean I have bashed Herm since day one. Frankly I'm a little disappointed that no one mentioned my name.

I was once called bandwagon fans for bashing Herm. WTF is a bandwagon Jet fan anyway? Who rides the bandwagon of a team with this kind of sh*t luck?

Biggest Herm Hater = JetMoses. TomShane is like the little kid in elementary school who calls everyone a "poopy head". JetMoses is like the dictator who order mass genocide on his people. That's the difference in their hate.

IDK, I mean I have bashed Herm since day one. Frankly I'm a little disappointed that no one mentioned my name.

And Tom Shane you forgot about all the times we were called bandwagon fans for bashing Herm. WTF is a bandwagon Jet fan anyway? Who rides the bandwagon of a team with this kind of Sh#t luck?

Glutton's for punishment... what? You asked!

Oh, and I guess I have to go with JM, cause I've heard the stories. Tom doesn't compare. Sorry Tom!

I have defended myself for four years against charges of racism, classism, Naziism, pedophilia, homosexulaity, bestiality, homerism, narcissism, unfounded anger, hostility, and mental retardation, all because of my anti-Herm stance.

So have I. :evil:

And just to clarify, I have never engaged in pedophilia or homeosexuality!

Bestiality, OK, I was drunk, and I didn't even have an orgasm. SO THAT DOES NOT COUNT!

The rest of that stuff is true, though. :roll:

So have I. :evil:

And just to clarify, I have never engaged in pedophilia or homeosexuality!

Bestiality, OK, I was drunk, and I didn't even have an orgasm. SO THAT DOES NOT COUNT!

The rest of that stuff is true, though. :roll:

Wasn't that animal a minor?? So there, you have engaged in pedophilia.

Archived